What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wuhan Coronavirus is an Offensive Biological Warfare Weapon

Cool Moe

Veteran
we had to give up the money laundering top spot to other nations and even 1 or 2 of your US states have taken over as top tax evasion and money laundering destinations.

but yes its true, much wealth was gathered for many years by the Swiss banks by ignoring the provenance of the money. most of them got busted and fined eventually and the Swiss government had to adapt transparency laws that abolished the banking secrecy act we were so famous for. we even had to have a referendum about it and the majority agreed to let it go.

now a days a foreigner can't even open an account without full proof or residence, work and where the money is from. but i am sure there are new ways they are doing it, just no longer in a mass scale as there are many safer options to hide ill gotten gains today.

still, im not sure what that all has to do with the point i raised about printing. i am genuinely interested if there is a working theory on how to actually do the basic income by printing?

maybe you make a vast fund with printed money and you invest it and fund the basic income from the profits? that way you only dilute the currency 1x to achieve the goal of basic income, education and medical insurance.

thats something the US could easily do and the huge new investments by the fund, would support the high stock market prices.

I wouldn't be the best one in here to offer a coherent argument about of the geopolitical intricacies of the United States' history of national and global fiscal irresponsibility. Personally I don't have the ability to print money so I always try to limit waste and keep a zero balance on our credit cards so as not to pay those enormously high interest rates and finance charges.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I wouldn't be the best one in here to offer a coherent argument about of the geopolitical intricacies of the United States' history of national and global fiscal irresponsibility. Personally I don't have the ability to print money so I always try to limit waste and keep a zero balance on our credit cards so as not to pay those enormously high interest rates and finance charges.

thats how the nations using the US dollar feel about you guys rate of printing. we think hey what the fuck, we have to balance our books, pay back what we borrow with interest and here is someone just printing the currency we are forced to use for international commerce.

its basically a world wide US tax.

h.h.

Veteran
As long as we have the strongest military. We don’t fight for oil. We fight to prop up the dollar. Oil just fuels that fight.

Covid 19 and the massive death counts are not real, they only exist in the media propaganda... the hospitals are all empty.. this was a hoax from day one and we were never in any real danger.. ever

Cool Moe

Veteran
thats how the nations using the US dollar feel about you guys rate of printing. we think hey what the fuck, we have to balance our books, pay back what we borrow with interest and here is someone just printing the currency we are forced to use for international commerce.

its basically a world wide US tax.

"Yea well I guess we'll get through it having enjoyed our quality of life and our creditors will be left holding their dicks"
~Donald Trump

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
picture.php

They will create the viruses themselves and they will sell you the antidotes afterwards, pretending to take their time to find a solution, when they already have it! (Mouammar Kadhafi, google trad)

Cannavore

Veteran
US coronavirus cases for each day in November:

Nov. 1: 76,771

Nov. 2: 86,589

Nov. 3: 91,910

Nov. 4: 104,296

Nov. 5: 121,289

Nov. 6: 126,731

Nov. 7: 125,100

Nov. 8: 109,177

Nov. 9: 133,819

Nov. 10: 131,990

Nov. 11: 148,302

this country is so fucking dumb. idiocracy is happening in real time.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The chicoms had to be in on this global plandemic, right from the start. No other explanation for all the videos that got out showing all the people dying and already dead over there in tightly controlled society.

Globalists have more up their sleeve than just Trump / America. Good for this Aussie woman! Global reset is a scary thing to me. Why the fuck do the damn liberals cheer this on?

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/great-reset-capitalism-threat-our-way-life-australian-senator

From the article:

At the June event, the WEF announced that the Great Reset agenda would be the focus of its next annual event in Davos, scheduled for January 2021.

“At the Davos meeting, powerful business leaders, government officials, activists, and academics will promote the Great Reset and coordinate a massive worldwide campaign to promote their agenda,” Haskins wrote.

For Haskins, the Great Reset agenda is a “dangerous moment for freedom, both in the United States and across the planet.”

“Not only has government used the COVID-19 pandemic to increase its power, world leaders are now planning to expand it dramatically in the years to come through their Great Reset reforms,” he wrote. “If we don’t stop this radical move toward collectivism and the decimation of capitalism, the world’s freedom movement might never recover.”

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
You should be also. The great reset falls in line with the financial crash that made them initiate this plandemic. Or did they just not let their little crisis go to waste. The FIRST thing congress did was bail out banks.

A lot of people sure want to take gates' vaccine, and more will when a vac ID is required to do things.

Like go to a concert (I love that they are starting with the young and stoopit, but who will pay my SS?). This maybe fake news, like so much these days:

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/202...rt-covid-vaccine-coronavirus-testing-tickets/

This will probably morph into a COrona Vaccine IDentification (COVID):

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...giving-covid-free-brits-permission-wristbands

Last edited:

h.h.

Veteran
. Cat's foot iron claw
Neurosurgeons scream for more
At paranoia's poison door
Twenty first century schizoid man
Blood rack, barbed wire
Politicians' funeral pyre
Innocents raped with napalm fire
Death seed blind man's greed
Poets starving, children bleed
Nothing he's got he really needs

JKD

Veteran
It seems that Trump supporters are both less likely to wear a mask etc, and also were more likely to vote in person (don’t have stats/evidence, I’m making an assumption). I will be interested to see whether this translates into a disproportionate infection and death rate among Trump supporters, and whether that in turn develops into a theory that COVID-19 was released to cull Trumpers. It wouldn’t make sense as we’ve all the same ability to wear masks and practice social distancing or not, but the stats would support it, ‘in a way’.