Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dropped Cat View Post
    Choosing to not wear a mask is like that chick you want to nail
    who says you don't need to wear a condom.

Put it on dude, put it on.
    Wearing a mask is correct. Chinese people still do like that even though the virus has been under control.
    MARS HYDRO STORE
    Coupon Code"ICMAG"

Grow Diaries:
    FC6500 journal

GMT tested TSL2000
    Unclefishstick's Diary!
    2xSP3000 Comparison grow

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Hydro Led View Post
      Wearing a mask is correct. Chinese people still do like that even though the virus has been under control.
      What about nurses at the NYC hospitals?
      Why should I have to wear a mask if the nurses in the hottest spot in the world are not wearing masks?

Do I need to be more cautious than a nurse in a war zone hospital?
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4926IFyJUUU&t=5s

Comment

Originally posted by gaiusmarius View Post
        this is a realy good site for seperating fact from hype. f you follow the link to the original, you will find everything refrenced with links leading to the studies used to make the claim. you can follow the links to the atualy studies themselves.

Facts about Covid-19

https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/

Updated: May 6, 2020;

like i said, if you go to the original document you will find a vast amount of refrence material and studies linked to explain how they draw their conclusions.

https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/
        Nice post!
        When I say it, it is conspiracy theory.

I take no issue here or with you, just thought it needed to be said.
        Again
        Nice post!

Comment

It is highly unlikely that the Chinese are telling the truth about what has happened and is still happening. Some sources are saying there are dozens of times more dead than the CCP is reporting, and that infection is still not under control.
          Seedbay is back!!!!

Klompen's Evolving Chaos 2020 Style

Klompen's Somewhat Less Chaotic 2020 Grow

Comment

Originally posted by Klompen View Post
            It is highly unlikely that the Chinese are telling the truth about what has happened and is still happening. Some sources are saying there are dozens of times more dead than the CCP is reporting, and that infection is still not under control.
            no doubt they are lying about numbers of sick/dead. probably everything else as well. the Party does not admit mistakes, reveal weaknesses, etc voluntarily. hell, catch them on film & they will still deny all. sounds a lot like trump, huh?
            smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

how would you know if it's under control? the Chinese have been wearing masks for years and years...habit of self protection from the nasty pollution the country emits.
              "when i run outta weed, i smoke match sticks...
              that first hit is FIRE!!!"

"I'm not always a dick...but when I am, I drink cheap beer".

Comment

Originally posted by draztik View Post
                No it's not. That's slave talk. It's actually an exercise in mind control.

You show thru your reply to my post that you lack basic comprehension skills,
                as well as lacking the delicacy of polite, informed discourse.

Control yourself, think for yourself, employ critical thinking.

Your post reeks of adhering to a dogmatic embrace of those that
                clearly have enslaved you.

Be informed, not influenced.

Slave indeed, lol
                "So we're just done with phrasing, right, that's not a thing anymore?."

"He's like Jesus, just dumber and fatter, and holds the Bible upside down".

Comment

Corona or not. It's a good idea to keep your distance and practice hygiene measures when in public.
                  Terpene Amplification

Comment

Originally posted by troutman View Post
                    Corona or not. It's a good idea to keep your distance and practice hygiene measures when in public.

Comment

new outbreaks in China, news reports have "dozens" of villages under quarantine again. Texas is showing up in new cases again after "re-opening". sailors on aircraft carrier showing up infected again/still after being released to go back to duty. cases here are picking up just in time for OUR restrictions loosening. not that many people obeyed them all anyway, which "could" be why numbers are rising...
                      smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Same here hippy. People are starting to relax. Just in time to get a second wave.
                        ---

---

"All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
                        --Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
                          Same here hippy. People are starting to relax. Just in time to get a second wave.
                          Saw lots of people camping yesterday and today. Like saw one group of maybe ten tents and people all interacting. So much for social distancing.
                          Terpene Amplification

Comment

A military contractors’ report circulating on Capitol Hill claims to have evidence that COVID-19 escaped from a Chinese lab. It’s filled with information that’s just plain wrong.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pentag...virus-is-bogus
                            More Agriculture
                            Less Agro-Culture

Comment

so, the administration ( such friends with "president" xi ) was "fooled"? Not making intelligence great again ? Wasn't so impressed with mara lago I guess. And still he has not cut off all trade with these bastards. Out of all the millions of packages coming in how many are designed to hurt us? Did a "great deal" with these dirtbags who killed so many of us? Are you serious? So selling them food so they can be nice and energetic and strong to "be our manufacturer" to sell us everything else is a great deal?

This starts to grate after awhile

But then again I'm Libertarian so
                              The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good things is my religion. Thomas Paine ( Godfather of the American Revolution)

Comment

here in Switzerland, the numbers are still good, despite the reopening of more and more businesses. the government recently supplied masks in bulk to retailers, pharmacies and public transport. they are ordered to sell the masks very cheap or even give them away. my bros company gave him a box with 50 masks for use at his discretion. you see them being sold everywhere now, really cheap too. like 10 bux for 50 masks. but hardly anyone is using them where i am. you see them on people here and there, but most are not using them, specially outside you don't see them, in the rush hour in trains and busses they are being used more, but not by everyone lol.

Chimera, did you notice the link to various studies on serology testing and the mortality rate. you asked about links to studies at one point. any thoughts on the latest mortality rate?

studies linked:https://swprs.org/studies-on-covid-19-lethality/

what do you think about pollution levels making a big difference to the mortality rates?

another interesting development, i just saw a Australian tv report about how China is trying to get influence over any origin investigation carried out by the UN. check it out, they are sneaky. if you can't stop the investigation, what do you do? you buy or insert your own friendly pocket judge/investigator to judge/investigate the case.

China is ‘getting away with it’ as it ‘stacks the decks’ in its favour

[YOUTUBEIF]nbEKmauQnIo[/YOUTUBEIF]

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

Working...
                                X