What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wuhan Coronavirus is an Offensive Biological Warfare Weapon

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
not a ruling, lol. nor do i try to pass myself off as an expert on anything. merely a CRITICAL thinker with a decent education and a damn fine BS detector. all available science here(which i trust a hell of a lot more than Russias) says "herd immunity" is not happening because the antibodies disappear after a few weeks in studies so far. i doubt the Russians antibodies are any longer lasting than ours. both here and in China (China admitted it, GASP!) there have been individuals being infected more than once. how many times do you have to catch it before you are "immune", and why does that not work with the common flu? yeah, it WAS easy, lol.:good:

sorry man, but i think you missunderstood what the scientist is saying in that article. he agrees that the antibodies disapear, simply put he is saying our bodies recreate the needed antibodies when we need them next time. ie the antibodies go away once you are healthy again, but your body now knows how to create those again if needed.

now please don't misuunderstand, i don't know if thats true. but i do find it facinating as an idea and it's some how quite logical too.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I had to reread that a couple of times. But we're going to build 10 more aircraft carrier battle groups? This is all so disgusting

no shit, just business as usual. can't afford extended unemployment benefits for folks about to lose their homes though...billions for farmers he nearly ruined with his "easy to win " trade wars too.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
sorry man, but i think you missunderstood what the scientist is saying in that article. he agrees that the antibodies disapear, simply put he is saying our bodies recreate the needed antibodies when we need them next time. ie the antibodies go away once you are healthy again, but your body now knows how to create those again if needed.

now please don't misuunderstand, i don't know if thats true. but i do find it facinating as an idea and it's some how quite logical too.

i find it difficult to believe our bodies can do this for a virus so new we don't know fuck about it, but they cannot do the same for the flu? memory going bad as we get older? mine does at times...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The dems got blamed for deepening the national debt with a few wimpy social benefits. Meanwhile the wars and war machine rage out of control with no financial limits what so ever. The give aways to farmers and Wall St have been epic while the bread crumbs falling off the table for working people will leave them homeless.

Can you see why Putin and trump are buddies yet?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i find it difficult to believe our bodies can do this for a virus so new we don't know fuck about it, but they cannot do the same for the flu? memory going bad as we get older? mine does at times...

didnt they report that those few that get it a second time always have a milder version the second time round. also our bodies does fight the flu every flu season, some times the antibodies lose the battle, maybe low vitamin d or bad health makes you get it some times, also the flue is changing and recombing all the time. corona 19 is a specific virus. ancedotally speaking it also makes sense. how else do you explain that its not surging massively even when people congregate in their thousands. seriously if 60 days and night of continious protests nation wide hasn't led to a massive surge in those groups, then there might well be something to this guy claims. time will tell, if it's the case you will soon hear it from other sources.

Last edited:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
From what I learned when I was young, I was under the impression that when a virus attacks, the body ‘traps’ a virus cell, makes an antibody that matches it, then floods the system with them.
then after the threat is gone the antibodies go, but leave ‘memory cells’ Behind which can recognise the virus and start the production of New Antibodies when needed.

Flu mutates, so with each new strain the body needs to go through the cycle again each season

armedoldhippy

Veteran
From what I learned when I was young, I was under the impression that when a virus attacks, the body ‘traps’ a virus cell, makes an antibody that matches it, then floods the system with them.
then after the threat is gone the antibodies go, but leave ‘memory cells’ Behind which can recognise the virus and start the production of New Antibodies when needed.

Flu mutates, so with each new strain the body needs to go through the cycle again each season

either 6 or 8 different mutations of covid identified by science so far, depending on which research medicos you believe, or news sources you trust. medicos tell us it is harder on those with pre-existing med problems. if your "pre-existing" problems are from the first infection, however mild it might have seemed, would it not make sense for it to do MORE long-term damage the 2nd time around?:shucks:

Klompen

The body creates a thing called memory cells that hold the patterns for antibodies. Unfortunately, the body loses track of these or there is damage to them sometimes. Active antibodies are generally only produced during and right after an infection, but they'll thin out increasingly more as time passes. For some reason I don't understand, the body can hold some antibody patterns for decades, but some(like Covid-19) are good for maybe 2 years if we're really lucky(and maybe then only for that specific variant of the disease).

Klompen

The dems got blamed for deepening the national debt with a few wimpy social benefits. Meanwhile the wars and war machine rage out of control with no financial limits what so ever. The give aways to farmers and Wall St have been epic while the bread crumbs falling off the table for working people will leave them homeless.

The sad fact is that a lot of people seem to be ok with endlessly dumping explosives on people all over the world, but the idea of giving someone food or medicine just stresses them out. A bomb blows up and then its gone, but food and medicine can sustain lives.

Please understand though that the whole "Russiagate" narrative is a hoax and is a narrative designed to scare people into supporting more military spending. Terrorism is losing steam and they need something new to terrify the public with. Trump has attacked Russian interests all over the globe and has been threatening and attacking their allies. Seems odd that Putin would order something like that.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The sad fact is that a lot of people seem to be ok with endlessly dumping explosives on people all over the world, but the idea of giving someone food or medicine just stresses them out. A bomb blows up and then its gone, but food and medicine can sustain lives.

Please understand though that the whole "Russiagate" narrative is a hoax and is a narrative designed to scare people into supporting more military spending. Terrorism is losing steam and they need something new to terrify the public with. Trump has attacked Russian interests all over the globe and has been threatening and attacking their allies. Seems odd that Putin would order something like that.

Putin does not care how many Syrian "allies"we kill, nor how many Islamist terrorists we snuff. every damn one pushes a greater % of the middle east toward them, which is what both chump & Putin want. it is a shell game they are playing out in front of the whole damn world. when was the last time anyone actually saw the pea? i don't think there IS one under ANY of the cups. scam city...

Last edited:

'Boogieman'

We owe China about 5.8 trillion, we should just cancel the debt for all the problems the Chinese virus has caused us. Perhaps China won't pull this shit again if we do so, they need to be held accountable.

Klompen

Putin does not care how many Syrian "allies"we kill, nor how many Islamist terrorists we snuff. every damn one pushes a greater % of the middle east toward them, which is what both chump & Putin want. it is a shell game they are playing out in front of the whole damn world. when was the last time anyone actually saw the pea? i don't think there IS one under ANY of the cups. scam city...

That doesn't really match up with what is happening on the ground. Russia has a very old friendship with Syria that goes all the way back to the Armenian Genocide; where the governor and other leaders in Syria risked the wrath of their emperor to protect Armenians fleeing to their territory. Russians and Syrians didn't just become close allies because of Trump and Putin having some sort of relationship.

I don't like Putin's politics a whole lot, but he's a very different leader than the American corporate media portrays him. The absurdity of the witch hunt against him shouldn't trick anyone into thinking he's some sort of innocent, but he's definitely not the sinister dictator that our media paints him as.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
That doesn't really match up with what is happening on the ground. Russia has a very old friendship with Syria that goes all the way back to the Armenian Genocide; where the governor and other leaders in Syria risked the wrath of their emperor to protect Armenians fleeing to their territory. Russians and Syrians didn't just become close allies because of Trump and Putin having some sort of relationship.

I don't like Putin's politics a whole lot, but he's a very different leader than the American corporate media portrays him. The absurdity of the witch hunt against him shouldn't trick anyone into thinking he's some sort of innocent, but he's definitely not the sinister dictator that our media paints him as.

he was the head of the KGB. all i need to know. millions of folks hated Bush because he headed the CIA. can't say that i blame them for mistrust at bare damn minimum. every stupid thing we do pushes the middle east further into Putins lap...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

you better watch out, you are not allowed to speak such truths at the moment. you might get canceled and lose your job.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

more wisdome and truth from our very own resident Klompen!

you actually study things in an objective way and make up your own mind. so many are just preppared to go along with what ever their trusted news source insinuates or outright lies about. specially when it comes to certain topics that seem to have become partisan by trump butting in. so now even when he right, folks refuse to even consider that it could be the case, lmao.

shaggyballs

Veteran

Trump 2020 he is our only hope.

shaggyballs

Veteran

Trump 2020

He is the only choice for America!

Latest posts

Latest posts