What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep State: Exposed

h.h.

Veteran
My toilet backs up every four to eight years. Floods the house. Crap everywhere. Greatest toilet in the world otherwise. No reason to fix it.

Hempy McNoodle

If you want to get an idea of the direction 2021 will be taking, just have a look at Trump's attorney Lin Wood's recent tweets...

"A couple of more questions for Chief Justice John Roberts:

(1) You are recorded discussing Justice Scalia’s successor before date of his sudden death. How did you know Scalia was going to die?

(2) Are you a member of any club or cabal requiring minor children as initiation fee?

My information from reliable source is that Roberts arranged an illegal adoption of two young children from Wales through Jeffrey Epstein.

I think we can all agree that Epstein knows pedophilia.

If only Jeffrey Epstein was still alive . . .

Wouldn’t that be something?

A bit more on CJ John Roberts.

I have publicly accused him & Justice Breyer of being profane anti-Trumpers.

I have linked Roberts to illegal adoption, Jeffrey Epstein, pedophilia & prior knowledge of Scalia’s death.

Did Roberts skip class on defamation?

Maybe not . . .

I am fully aware of the onslaught of attacks being made against me based on my revelations about Chief Justice John Roberts. Before attacking me, maybe fair-minded people would first ask Roberts to tell the truth.

Or ask Jeffrey Epstein. He is alive."

M

member 505892

Happy New Year everybody!:tiphat:

Happy new year Hempster :ying:

picture.php

armedoldhippy

Veteran
goodbye, 2020. may you burn in hell for eternity...for everyone else, hope you are having a good safe New Years Eve & looking forward to bitchin' about Biden for the next 4 or 8 years.;)

Gry

Why Are Black Eyed Peas Good Luck?

The practice of eating black-eyed peas for luck is generally believed to date back to the Civil War. Originally they were used as food for livestock and later as a food staple for enslaved people in the South. Because of their lowly reputation, the Union Army troops of General Sherman ignored the fields of black-eyed peas while razing or stealing other crops. During the harsh winter, the Confederate soldiers survived on the remaining black-eyed peas, promoting this humble and nourishing legume into a symbol of fortune and prosperity in the American South.

https://www.thespruceeats.com/your-black-eyed-pea-questions-answered-1640029

buzzmobile

Veteran
Why Are Black Eyed Peas Good Luck?

The practice of eating black-eyed peas for luck is generally believed to date back to the Civil War. Originally they were used as food for livestock and later as a food staple for enslaved people in the South. Because of their lowly reputation, the Union Army troops of General Sherman ignored the fields of black-eyed peas while razing or stealing other crops. During the harsh winter, the Confederate soldiers survived on the remaining black-eyed peas, promoting this humble and nourishing legume into a symbol of fortune and prosperity in the American South.

https://www.thespruceeats.com/your-black-eyed-pea-questions-answered-1640029

This is the first year that I can remember not fixing a big pot of black eye peas and hog jowls and another of collard greens. I won my wife's heart with those items one New Year's Day 41 years ago. I just didn't feel the fortune and prosperity after 2020.

Wait'll next year.:yay:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
This is the first year that I can remember not fixing a big pot of black eye peas and hog jowls and another of collard greens. I won my wife's heart with those items one New Year's Day 41 years ago. I just didn't feel the fortune and prosperity after 2020.

Wait'll next year.:yay:

they had smoked hog jowls on the menu at the barbecue spot i ate at yesterday. i had already ordered the sampler platter with pulled pork & chicken along with 1/2 rack of ribs before i spotted it. gonna try it next New Years Day...:)

mowood3479

Veteran
you want "out of touch"? still got folks on here that think the Chump will be inaugurated on January 20th, lol...:bump:

So in comparison to someone whose prediction is wrong...
ur prediction is probably equally as wrong.
So idk what point ur making other than mayb we are all out of touch in our own way?

mowood3479

Veteran
It’s all in “the look”.

It’s the terror and confusion in the eyes... it happens to a lot of old folks
It’s sad really.
Dude should be home with his family enjoying his twilight years
Not struggling to cogently read a teleprompter
I mean he put the big banks and war hawks back in charge of everything..
Why do they/we even need him around anymore.

Idk why it should be surprising that the oldest potus in American history with current broken bones wouldn’t be up to the task