What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep State: Exposed

Hempy McNoodle

They need to prove the "fraud" first. I know there are a lot of smart lawyers out there and if it was a path for Trump his lawyers would be on it.

What I find interesting is that you still really believe Trump has a path and will be president.

It can't be proven that a crime happened until the crime happens. So, if the elector certifies it and it is then proven afterward, what happens?

In other words, what happens if a conspiracy is proven (in court) that shows that the electors were conspiring across the nation to commit system wide, or state only, election fraud? What happens if foreign actors, as well as media and big tech were also conspirators?

Because this is pretty much what I think is going to happen.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
funny, all these years of retrumplicans talking
about a witch-hunt...

yet here they are,
conducting their baseless witch-hunt.

picture.php

some patriots, huh

they love orange
more than red, white and blue

Hempy McNoodle

They need to prove the "fraud" first. I know there are a lot of smart lawyers out there and if it was a path for Trump his lawyers would be on it.

What I find interesting is that you still really believe Trump has a path and will be president.

Is it strategically advantageous to wait and let them certify the election, if you know you have everything?

What are the advantages?

Hempy McNoodle

Wow, Biden is going to have to discuss the laptop from hell and all of it's contents with GSA. I already knew this but now that Trump cleared GSA to get the preliminary processes rolling, Joe has to qualify for his security clearances. This is gonna be fun!

Cannavore

Veteran
Wow, Biden is going to have to discuss the laptop from hell and all of it's contents with GSA. I already knew this but now that Trump cleared GSA to get the preliminary processes rolling, Joe has to qualify for his security clearances. This is gonna be fun!
or it's a bullshit story. laptop store owner has closed the store and left town. probably a GOP operative just like the plant candidates they injected into local elections to siphon votes away from the Democrat.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran

once all of your conspiracy theory lines you're pulling show up with frayed ends, will you finally give it up?

Gry

If our current president ends up in the big house. Could certainly present some interesting challenges for secret service coverage.

Hempy McNoodle

or it's a bullshit story. laptop store owner has closed the store and left town. probably a GOP operative just like the plant candidates they injected into local elections to siphon votes away from the Democrat.

It has been confirmed as real by Hunter's lawyer, FBI, business partners, and more.