• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by Hempy McNoodle View Post

may your 2021 bring you the help you need!

When life gives you lemon-tini!

Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

Relentless Rozay F4 and Sundae Driver x Rozay F4

Relentless gelato 41 x banana og bx1

Relentless Genetics Sundae Driver x Banana Og bx

Comment

May 2021 bring the fish balls you might need !

Asian favorite

Comment

Originally posted by Hempy McNoodle View Post
          Happy new year Hempster

Comment

goodbye, 2020. may you burn in hell for eternity...for everyone else, hope you are having a good safe New Years Eve & looking forward to bitchin' about Biden for the next 4 or 8 years.
            smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Originally posted by armedoldhippy View Post
              ....looking forward to bitchin' about Biden for the next 4 or 8 years.
              4 yrs. is very optimistic, 8 yrs. is just out of touch!

Comment

Judy Judy Judy
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv0hbLwvvpw
                “You can disagree without being disagreeable.”
                Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Comment

Why Are Black Eyed Peas Good Luck?

The practice of eating black-eyed peas for luck is generally believed to date back to the Civil War. Originally they were used as food for livestock and later as a food staple for enslaved people in the South. Because of their lowly reputation, the Union Army troops of General Sherman ignored the fields of black-eyed peas while razing or stealing other crops. During the harsh winter, the Confederate soldiers survived on the remaining black-eyed peas, promoting this humble and nourishing legume into a symbol of fortune and prosperity in the American South.

https://www.thespruceeats.com/your-b...swered-1640029
                  That which matters most

Comment

Originally posted by Gry View Post
                    Why Are Black Eyed Peas Good Luck?

The practice of eating black-eyed peas for luck is generally believed to date back to the Civil War. Originally they were used as food for livestock and later as a food staple for enslaved people in the South. Because of their lowly reputation, the Union Army troops of General Sherman ignored the fields of black-eyed peas while razing or stealing other crops. During the harsh winter, the Confederate soldiers survived on the remaining black-eyed peas, promoting this humble and nourishing legume into a symbol of fortune and prosperity in the American South.

https://www.thespruceeats.com/your-b...swered-1640029
                    This is the first year that I can remember not fixing a big pot of black eye peas and hog jowls and another of collard greens. I won my wife's heart with those items one New Year's Day 41 years ago. I just didn't feel the fortune and prosperity after 2020.

Wait'll next year.
                    “You can disagree without being disagreeable.”
                    Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Comment

Originally posted by buzzmobile View Post
                      This is the first year that I can remember not fixing a big pot of black eye peas and hog jowls and another of collard greens. I won my wife's heart with those items one New Year's Day 41 years ago. I just didn't feel the fortune and prosperity after 2020.

Wait'll next year.
                      they had smoked hog jowls on the menu at the barbecue spot i ate at yesterday. i had already ordered the sampler platter with pulled pork & chicken along with 1/2 rack of ribs before i spotted it. gonna try it next New Years Day...
                      smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Originally posted by CosmicGiggle View Post
                        4 yrs. is very optimistic, 8 yrs. is just out of touch!
                        you want "out of touch"? still got folks on here that think the Chump will be inaugurated on January 20th, lol...

Comment

You think Chiden's ability to speak will even last 4 years?

Comment

Originally posted by weedobix View Post
                            You think Chiden's ability to speak will even last 4 years?
                            He sure seems more coherent than Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Horselover Fat View Post
                              He sure seems more coherent than Trump.
                              I’d say no... even the low bar of trump is something Biden couldn’t come close to without a teleprompter and multiple takes.

I’ve seen many old folks near death.
                              Biden has the final days look

Comment

It’s all in “the look”.
                                “I'm in a constant process of thinking about things. ”
                                ― Richard Brautigan

Comment

Working...
                                X