Deep State: Exposed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Badfishy1 View Post
    Correct. Liberalism is a political and moral philosophy based on liberty, consent of the governed and equality before the law. Key word being BEFORE. ‘Liberals’ of today believe law is king and boot leather is nutritious.
    The definition of liberal didn't change. The liberals became illiberal, thus no longer being liberals.

Comment

It was a giant power grab. ( lincoln)
      The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good things is my religion. Thomas Paine ( Godfather of the American Revolution)

Comment

Originally posted by armedoldhippy View Post
        unbridled capitalism usually leads to 1 or 2% of the population destroying the environment the other 98 or 99% have to live in, which ALSO leads to many deaths. there ARE no innocent systems.
        Yet in many places in communist China people have to wear masks due to high levels of pollution while the children are hard at work.

Comment

"real" communism won't be here for a century or ten. we are still in feudal times.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Boogieman' View Post
            Yet in many places in communist China people have to wear masks due to high levels of pollution while the children are hard at work.
            yup, seen those pictures too. no justification for it. i suspect that China, despite being technologically capable of getting to the moon & beyond, is still to a large degree a second-world economic engine much as the US was when WE had child labor & little to no environmental protections. if you are trying to start an argument with me, you'll have to work harder than that, lol...
            smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

yup, seen those pictures too. no justification for it. i suspect that China, despite being technologically capable of getting to the moon & beyond, is still to a large degree a second-world economic engine much as the US was when WE had child labor & little to no environmental protections. if you are trying to start an argument with me, you'll have to work harder than that, lol...
              Twelve year olds pick our food.
              “I'm in a constant process of thinking about things. ”
              ― Richard Brautigan

Comment

Originally posted by h.h. View Post
                Twelve year olds pick our food.
                point well taken, and no argument from me. mostly agricultural work. not a good look on us either...
                smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

point well taken, and no argument from me. mostly agricultural work. not a good look on us either...
                  Just adding to your point.
                  Predominantly Hispanic so it’s ignored.
                  ― Richard Brautigan

Comment

Originally posted by h.h. View Post
                    Just adding to your point.
                    Predominantly Hispanic so it’s ignored.
                    "well, they are no better than animals, so..." i hear comments like this too often about anyone with a "good tan". assholes...

Comment

"well, they are no better than animals, so..." i hear comments like this too often about anyone with a "good tan". assholes...
                      Mainly greed and the fear of losing our cheap food supply. Derogatory remarks were a way of excusing it all. America doesn’t like poor people. In prior times, it was the “Okies”, before them the Chinese, the Africans, the Irish. Anybody in a vulnerable position.

Viva Cesar Chavez!!!
                      ― Richard Brautigan

Comment

Imagine thinking ‘Hispanic’ is a single culture. Almost the same way ‘blacks’ are a single group of people. Lmfao neoliberals can’t help but hide the low key racism.
                        #CannavoreDoesntDeserveBanhamm er

Comment

the irony of tryng to point out the nuances of groups and then using "neoliberal" as a catch- all

Comment

Neoliberals ARE a monolithic block of sub room temp iq mouth breathers that promote infanticide, racism and Sneed rights who do/ feel exactly what their MSM handlers and social media tell them. You thought NPC was a meme?
                            #CannavoreDoesntDeserveBanhamm er

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^
                              Thought the Mueller probe was just a front to go after the deep state and put Obama, Comey, Brennen, and others in jail.

When is one of your predications here going to come true?
                              Then you thought Horowitz was going to take them all down. Another seething fail. lol
                              JOHN DURHMAN. lmao

Comment

Meth strikes again!!
                                Hall Of Fame

Comment

Working...
                                X