What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
imagine stickying anti semetic nonsense for all to see. embarrassing. bigly sad.

- Semite

[ sem-ahyt or, especially British, see-mahyt ]SHOW IPA

noun

a member of any of various ancient and modern peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including the Akkadians, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs.
a Jew.
a member of any of the peoples descended from Shem, the eldest son of Noah.

- Anti-Semite? - no I wouldn't say this thread is about being anti anything - other than anti-Holodomor/Holocaust/Crusades/Genocide/Ethnocide/mass-immigration - and if it is non-sense then show us what is non-sense among the many facts stated within this thread -

- I will agree that I am not too keen on any of the Abrahamic religions particularly - due to the trouble, mayhem - slavery and murder they have all caused humanity throughout history - and up to this day - by constantly fighting against each other thru many wars - the blasphemy - the apostacy - the heresy and the inquisitions against the people - and by conquering and stealing other people's lands in the name of Allah - or Yahweh - or Jesus - just like most all political ideologies - religious ideologies have committed HUGE atrocities under one name or another - and often religion is intertwined with politics - even in a so called secular society -

- not my place to say what's right or wrong - I just have an opinion - based on history - and what I have learned from it - does it make me 'anti' any huge diaspora of individuals? - naaa -

- Often history offers up answers that are not particularly palatable - and often not what we have been led to believe - here we can talk about such things -

Attachments

• herzl-greater-israel.png
    herzl-greater-israel.png
    49.4 KB · Views: 39

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
historically leaders have liked to use religion as an excuse to wage war and pillage, i grant you, but generally it was about land and resources, religion was just a convenient excuse fed to the common soldier. abolish religion all you like, man will still wage war on each other. even now, we tell people we are waging war to protect civilians! saying we will kill them for following the wrong god no longer cuts it. so now we talk about humanitarian war, bombs for womans rights, invasion for freedom. so yeah, blaming it on religion is too simplistic for my mind. powerful nations will always dominate the less powerful and they will use the buzz words of the day to justify doing so.

TPFTFW

Veteran
picture.php

The Kalergi Plan

In his book Praktischer Idealismus (Practical Idealism), Kalergi declared that the people of the future “United States of Europe” will not be the original peoples of the Old Continent, but a kind of mulatto/mestizo mix made ​​by miscegenation. Kalergi stated in no uncertain terms that you must cross the peoples of Europe with Asian races and color, to create a multiethnic flock without quality and easily controllable by the ruling.

“The man of the future will be of mixed blood. The future Eurasian-Negroid race, very similar to the ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples, with a variety of personalities.”

Austrian writer Gerd Honsik describes the essence of the Kalergi plan:

Kalergi proclaims the abolition of the right of self-determination and, subsequently, the elimination of nations by means of ethnic separatist movements or mass allogeneic (genetically dissimilar) immigration. In order for Europe to be mastered by the elite, homogeneous peoples are transformed into a mixed race of whites, blacks and Asians. Kalergi characterized these mestizos as cruel and unfaithful, and maintained that the elite must deliberately create the mestizos to achieve their own superiority.

The elite will first eliminate democracy — the rule of the people. Next, the elite will eliminate the people via miscegenation, thereby replacing the white race with an easily controllable mestizo race. By abolishing the principle of equality of all before the law, avoiding and punishing any criticism of minorities, and protecting the minorities with special laws, the masses are suppressed.

In his time, politicians hearkened to Kalergi — banks and the press were based on his ideas, while U.S. intelligence financed his projects. Europe’s political leaders know that Kalergi was the author of the European Union. Though unknown to the public and untaught in schools, Kalergi is the father of Maastricht and multiculturalism, which indoctrinate Europeans to tolerate and accept masses of African/Middle Eastern migrants.

picture.php

Although no school book talks of Kalergi, his ideas were the guiding principles of today’s European Union. His belief that the peoples of Europe should be mixed with blacks and Asians to destroy European identity and create a single mestizo race, is the basis of our present policy of protecting and integrating minorities. Disguised as humanitarianism, this policy is aimed at the greatest genocide [of whites] in history.

Europe’s Coudenhove-Kalergi prize was created in his honor. Every two years, Europeans who excelled in pursuing Kalergi’s criminal plan are awarded the prize, among whom are the likes of German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Herman Van Rompuy [former Prime Minister of Belgium and the first President of the European Council].

[White] genocide is also the basis of the UN’s welcoming policy toward millions of immigrants to compensate for Europe’s low birth rate. According to a UN report released in January 2000, entitled “Replacement Migration: a solution to declining and aging populations,” Europe would need 159 million immigrants by the year 2025. One wonders how it was possible to make such an accurate estimate if immigration was not a well-rehearsed plan. Certainly, Europe’s low birth rate can easily be reversed with appropriate measures to support families. It is equally clear that the genetic heritage of Europe cannot be protected by introducing non-European migrants. On the contrary, mass immigration will only accelerate the disappearance of Europeans.

The sole purpose of mass immigration, therefore, is to completely denature a people, turning them into a collection of individuals without any ethnic, historical and cultural cohesion. In short, the Kalergi Plan has been and still is the foundation of the official mass immigration policies of European governments, at the cost of the genocide of the peoples of Europe.

As G. Brock Chisholm, former director of the World Health Organization (WHO) and a good disciple of Kalergi, said [in 1955]:

“In all places, people must practice the limitation of births and racially mixed marriages so as to create a single race in a new world dependent on a central authority.”

So explain to me how just because Europe were to become mixed race in modern day how that would make it easily controllable.
I can understand it in a racist one and a half century ago context
but not in modern day terms.
would you not then be fixated on more the fact it’s rather hard to get guns in most EU countries..
that seems to be a bigger issue then if someone is half white and half whatever.
i don’t agree with what Israel is doing, and that’s the same for most other ashkenazi Jews.
but I do find the majority of this to be in bad taste.
culture is defined in a home, not a state.
it’s up to you and you alone to ensure what you hold dear stays true in what YOU can control.

I’ve heard enough of this idiosyncratic babble in various shapes and forms.

all hail the black pope

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

roflmao, so some state capitol police man decided to take printed copy of the elder of zion to work and leave it on his desk? most likely some insane wokeratti has set up one of their co workers. either way its hilarious that reading the wrong document makes you persona non grate according to this woke shit pile of mess, the west is creating in society.

audiohi

Veteran
we should be taking names of all government officials who are involved in atrocities like happened at the vigil, they are shitting on our human rights, behaving like nazi thugs with peacfull protesters.

So you got nazi's where you're at, and we got a woke shit pile of a mess who just happen to read the protocols while protecting our capital?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
So you got nazi's where you're at, and we got a woke shit pile of a mess who just happen to read the protocols while protecting our capital?

look i don't know 100%. but if i was into reading that con job, i wouldn't take it to the fucking US capitol with me, but lets say i was a brain dead moron power tripping white supremacist cop, i still wouldn't leave it out on the fucking table for everyone to see. it stinks of a set up. probably someone has problems with a co worker and thought this was a good way to get rid of them.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
So explain to me how just because Europe were to become mixed race in modern day how that would make it easily controllable.
I can understand it in a racist one and a half century ago context
but not in modern day terms.
would you not then be fixated on more the fact it’s rather hard to get guns in most EU countries..
that seems to be a bigger issue then if someone is half white and half whatever.
i don’t agree with what Israel is doing, and that’s the same for most other ashkenazi Jews.
but I do find the majority of this to be in bad taste.
culture is defined in a home, not a state.
it’s up to you and you alone to ensure what you hold dear stays true in what YOU can control.

I’ve heard enough of this idiosyncratic babble in various shapes and forms.

all hail the black pope

Hmm - I suppose that the forced mixing of all the worlds 'races' via mass-immigration - could confuse local cultural/regional/ethnic/and national identity issues - particularly when forced upon the people of a well established modern egalitarian nation with a long and distinct history and culture - when you move in millions of others from distinctly conflicting nations - cultures and religions - in just a few decades that don't integrate so well - or at all - from warzones created by your own governments even - effectively bringing the war - to your door - crime increases - then you see the tribes clash - and the blood on the streets - you hear of 1000's of local children groomed and raped because of it in the media - many local men and women abused - and you often hear from others that parts of the nation more resemble other nations than our own - since they are mainly populated with people from foreign lands - maybe its just change - you could say - out of my control anyway - and we are told constantly by the media that 'we need these people' to work in the medical profession - when successive governments have not supported/funded educating local medical students and professionals sufficiently well enough to cover the demand for years - they tempt essential medical and other professionals from far off nations to come to the UK - when they are sorely needed in their own countries - this constant brain-drain from the 3rd world - isn't helping us or them really - it just prolongs a sort of slavery when you realize that the biggest export and earner some nations have - is their people - as in the case of The Philippines OFW's (Overseas Filipino Workers) - who send home yearly - several billions of dollars in remittances to support their families back home - when they could be developing their own society/nation - where their family lives - if they could only get a job that paid enough -

- There is no stopping this plan - no going back in time - even if we wanted to - this change has been determined long ago - and is pretty much in full enactment - the media and the politicians and the bankers and the United Nations want it to happen - they have even managed to convince most people that its a very good thing - that it is inevitable - and I am very much a part of it coming from a multi-racial family - then having one myself - its all part of this globalisation I'm told - and that's what's happening - whether we like it or not -

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Trevor Phillips - Things We Won't Say About Race That Are True

what do you think abou this take?

- Yes - good, interesting and informative video gaius - Trevor Phillips can talk about these very uncomfortable truths - crimes and big problems that come from mass-immigration - even in a nation that is considered to be the least racist in all the world - and the most welcoming to those from other nations - he can talk about such things because he is black - and has seen it all with his own eyes - If a white person would have broached some of the difficult questions Trevor Phillips does in this video 'Things We Won't Say About Race That Are True' - the Wokerati would almost instantly try and 'cancel' him/her by labelling them 'Hard and/or Far Right/Racist' - no doubt - just for speaking the truth -

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
i like good old Russel, hes thoughtful, fair minded, logical and quite entertaining at the same time.

- Yes - for quite a few years I have been watching what Mr Brand has been up to - he is quite a character - and often gets to comment on and create interesting subject matter for discussions - so becoming fairly popular with some 3 million subscribers - just on youtube -

- here is a link to Russell Brand's YT channel: - russell brand - YouTube

- Also - I have been following Edward Snowden - and here is one of his latest video's - only 10 minutes long - it has a very interesting outlook on life - and how we live it in 2021 - if you have the time - give it a watch -

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
- Yes - for quite a few years I have been watching what Mr Brand has been up to - he is quite a character - and often gets to comment on and create interesting subject matter for discussions - so becoming fairly popular with some 3 million subscribers - just on youtube -

- here is a link to Russell Brand's YT channel: - russell brand - YouTube

- Also - I have been following Edward Snowden - and here is one of his latest video's - only 10 minutes long - it has a very interesting outlook on life - and how we live it in 2021 - if you have the time - give it a watch -

Here's the follow up... https://youtu.be/PV4Ghs4tb3o

I predicted this shit back in '97 (the writing was on the wall). Back in those days, the Net was in its infancy. It was scary then, it is a nightmare now. We look/see the world through a window (Snowden), that WE (each individual) created. One statement he mentioned was... Who has read every TOS (terms of service) they agreed to? Answer, no one! Especially when they all start with "subject to change without notice" entry at the beginning of the document... That is akin to signing a bank loan leaving the interest rate blank. The latter being a drop in the ocean, compared to what you have signed away. We don't need "project ultra" for mind control, we have volunteered for the program via their "trojan horses!"

Edward... "I am done clicking. Are you?"

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
NEVER Trust The Government - Whistleblower Reveals Why - YouTube

Russel Brandt -
3.02M subscribers

'I look back on my interview with Carne Ross – former diplomat turned whistleblower – as he reveals how The State lies and manipulates in order to justify its existence.'

* an interesting discussion about the power of the state -

just watching it now, oh god, how depressing. but i have suspected for a long time that specially around wars, its exactly as portrayed. quite decent people are made to feel its ok to do horrific things in the name of the state. they are no smarter, no better and specially no more ethical then anyone else.

mowood3479

Veteran
Snowden is a god damn hero.
im so glad Russia has offered him safe haven.
the us govt wants to put him in a concrete box.. (what they do to all the whistleblowers)
chelsea manning, reality winner, Daniel hale..
if you speak of the crimes the usa govt is actively engaged in ur gonna get a 6x9 in Leavenworth with no view of the sun (or another human) for the rest of ur days..

Latest posts

Latest posts