What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
- Yes I agree with your stressing for environmental education - but those type of issues get put on the back burner when you bring waring tribes together purposefully - then all it is about is division and human survival - people take sides - in tribes - regardless of the ecology - unless of course - you have a whole nation that feels unity within their own culture - ancestors - history - and people - who have also a common bond of good/sound education - that isn't laced with some political/religious invasive un-egalitarian doctrine - and respects the environment/nature - then you might get everyone to understand and believe in what 'the common good' is -

- When you have multiple cultures - several conflicting tribes - always at odds with one another - there is only terror and bloodshed to follow - happening already - and in abundance - the ecology just doesn't seem so important - any Brit will tell you - as we have imported the 3rd world - the garbage problem increases accordingly - more fly tipping - more litter in the streets - you see kids throw crap on the street - right next to a garbage bin - and if you were to tell the kid off for doing that - you are screamed at and called 'a waaaaaycis' - what a load of bollocks - lack of parental guidance and education is usually the case - but I have seen some of the nations some of these people come from - and that's just how they live - throwing trash everywhere - clogging the streams and rivers - burning it - fouling the air -

- I was brought up with the slogan 'Keep Britain Tidy' - and we did - never throwing our trash anywhere but in a bin - or went to the town dump - if we had lots of waste from building - decorating or garden work -

- a vote to put 'pink people' on reservations - or export them to some colony? - make them homeless - could be one day - but before that I'd say that they would be 'homogenised' into some global gene-pool - bred into oblivion - since pink people are a small minority - compared to other skin colours - and are already being outbred by other much larger groups - after years of contraception - so many less babies born - its only those whites/pinks that keep breeding with only their own kind and/or other whites due to religious/ethnic/cultural practices - that will survive for many more generations - all others are being encouraged to interbreed - and we are - just start watching modern commercials - its plain to see -

Can you see a hypothetical educational solution?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How come you're not using this opportunity to speak up in favor of diversity for Swaziland? I laid out the perfect chance for you to show off what a fantastic humanitarian you are by agreeing that Swaziland needs more diversity and you willfully ignored it. I guess you must be one of those anti-diversity types.

as you must be one of those non-reader types.

Montuno

...como el Son...
""Originally Posted by Microbeman View Post
That is a beginning. My concern is with wisdom over greed and an ecologically balanced education. If it is majority rules, then that majority must have the knowledge that cutting down a forest gives one much less return (survival) than cutting down certain trees and letting the forest remain. This type of ignorance is already rampant throughout the world and lobbying from some educated factions and creation of regulations is what has minimally kept it in check.

What if the majority voted to oust all the pink people from the UK?""

I do not believe that your argument addresses my point. It is not really a case of IQ depletion. IMO it is more a case of awareness of one's existence in the world or environment, in their human population and the ability to control one's greed; or the greed collective of a society.

It does seem that certain cultures around the planet have managed to perceive that their continued survival was dependent on preservational steps regarding their resources.

We can reflect that societies in various spots, like North, Central and South America and Australia among others were educated 'somewhat' in this way. Unfortunately not all were accepting of the humanity of other reachable societies, illustrated by skirmishes and enslavement.

I believe one can observe that their education was superior to the societies which came to overpower them and destroy resources and shit where they eat for some imaginary currency or god.

To bring about this sort of education for the contemporary dominant societies is a tall order. How does one teach compassion?

I believe it is learning congruent to animal instinct combined with scientific knowledge which could prepare humanity (individuals) to do the right thing when given the power of true democracy. That is to vote on every issue.

As Gaius mentioned to me 'can 2 wolves and a sheep decide upon dinner in democratic fashion? Or as I mentioned 'what about a vote to oust all pink people from the UK? (or US, Canada, Japan.....)

The great Augusto Monterroso would tell you that "without egalitarian education, hardly"... when among the same "sheeps", without "wolves" threatening them, these things happen...:

The black sheep; Augusto Monterroso.
[Mini-story - Full text].

Many years ago there was a black sheep in a faraway country. She was shot, executed.

A century later, the repentant flock erected an equestrian statue of her, which looked very nice in the park.

And so, from then on, whenever black sheep appeared, they were quickly put to the sword so that future generations of ordinary sheep could also be trained in sculpture.

END

picture.php

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

PDX Dopesmoker

YOUR DUM!!!1

You can't explain away the glaring discrepancy between your vocal support for diversity in England and your total silence on the lack of diversity in Swaziland so instead you've resorted to childish name calling to try explain away your embarrassment.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well; I also tell you that the highlighted is totally false in North Africa, at least as far as I know, at: Tunisia, Libya, Algeria, Morocco, Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic, and the Spanish Autonomy cities.
We only have Egypt, of which I do not speak out of ignorance.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

So Montuno has done a survey and speaks for all the Muslim people - in all of these nations - in North Africa and the Middle East to say that they do not want Sharia Law? - Perhaps you should read what the findings were of some group (Pew Research) - that did actually do a survey - albeit 8 years ago - https://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

- North African and Middle Eastern Muslim majorities in these nations -

Chad
Egypt
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Libya
Mali
Mauritania
Morocco
Niger
Somalia
Sudan
Tunisia
Bahrain
Iran
Iraq
Israeli Controlled Territory
Jordan
Kuwait
Lebanon
Oman
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Syria
Turkey
United Arab Emirates
Yemen

picture.php

* Here is a worldwide graph about the support of Sharia Law -

picture.php

** perhaps you should follow the links at the bottom of some of my posts - to find where these claims come from?
https://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

Last edited:
In Bosnia was grow wish for Sharia Law after that last war we haved,

before it was Josip Broz Tito that didnt aloud any kind of nationalism and people
was live correct thru hole Bosnia,muslims was hang out and have better
connections with Croats or Serbs than now.

Now every group have their own "caveman nationalism" and they are pretty
much splitted,tough this things exchange with years as people know they
need to live with each other in good neighborly relations.

Still politicians are that group that have benefits from hate so good relationship
suffering.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
In Bosnia was grow wish for Sharia Law after that last war we haved,

before it was Josip Broz Tito that didnt aloud any kind of nationalism and people
was live correct thru hole Bosnia,muslims was hang out and have better
connections with Croats or Serbs than now.

Now every group have their own "caveman nationalism" and they are pretty
much splitted,tough this things exchange with years as people know they
need to live with each other in good neighborly relations.

Still politicians are that group that have benefits from hate so good relationship
suffering.

- Yes - I passed thru the former Yugoslavia in 1983 - driving from Austria - to Zagreb (where I stayed for a week) - then onto Belgrade - (where I stayed with friends for 2 weeks) - before heading for Thessaloniki in Greece -

- Tito had died 3 years before I arrived - and I did get the impression from my friends there that they were headed for a civil war - due to there being so many different 'tribes/religions/beliefs/politics' in Yugoslavia that were all trying to dominate - in some way or another - and which did eventually erupt into a terrible civil war - that ripped Yugoslavia apart - so it no longer exists today - I would not like to see this happen in the UK - but fear that it might - if we are to continue importing so many invasive multi-culti's - creating a not dissimilar society as Yugoslavia had 40 years ago - which was brewing a civil war -

- The feeling the Yugoslav's once had of national cohesion and pride in their nation under Tito was fast disappearing when I arrived - and I could sense coming troubles after being informed of the situation waaay back then - there was a distinct feeling of impending doom -

* more on the Yugoslav wars from wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugoslav_Wars

picture.php

Last edited:
Some groups haved plan to destroy Yugoslavia from within,they haved help
from CIA and other.

If you dont wish that this happends to you then dont aloud nationalism,it will
just goes on worst.

Look at Russia,they have lot of nations under one state,Putin have efforts to not
aloud nationalism tough they have problems,like recently with ultranationalist
Vladimir Zhirinovsky who is of Jewish roots.

Look for those that wish you to become splitters.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Some groups haved plan to destroy Yugoslavia from within,they haved help
from CIA and other.

If you dont wish that this happends to you then dont aloud nationalism,it will
just goes on worst.

Look at Russia,they have lot of nations under one state,Putin have efforts to not
aloud nationalism tough they have problems,like recently with ultranationalist
Vladimir Zhirinovsky who is of Jewish roots.

Look for those that wish you to become splitters.

- Current multi-culti politics is all about supporting 'splitters' - those that have separate, cultures, laws, religions and politics - and don't mix so well at all - non-integrators - in what is deemed a secular society - do not integrate - since they are all vying for the power over others to dominate with their imported culture - and so aim to introduce their own regime nationally - by importing more and more migrants of their particular religious/political ideology that will 'split' us - as it has already been seen - this can only compound the situation - and make it more likely that there will be physical uprisings nationally - in the future - unless some common ground can be found - some cumulative national identity and positive direction amongst all who live here to follow - much like you had under Tito - and that doesn't look very likely at all - unless we restrict mass immigration - and start to listen to what the native Brits have to say about it all - sooner or later you will encounter severe problems - as it looks to be the intention - of the powers that be - or they would not allow this to be happening - in such numbers -

- not as if I have any say in it at all - other than words on a page here - so it is what it is - and whatever transpires as a result of the above - I'd rather it be on the mild side - rather than the severe - but when you see pics of decapitated teachers and army bandsmen in the street - reports of bombings and terror attacks here - due to bombing and terror attacks in some far distant Islamic nation - tit-for-tat terror - that has now been brought to a town near you - it always reassures me - that most all of us - have no control over our lives and liberty - or we would never have got to where we are today - most all people want to live in peace - without ever having to go to war -

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Sharia Law

Sharia Law

there is some context which should be added to any polling info regarding the wish amongst muslims, to have, or follow sharia law.

the 1st point is that muslims see sharia as being an ultimate form of justice. they see the harsher punishments as preventative for the wider society as a whole.

2nd, a muslim will instinctively say he is for sharia law, but they have very different ideas of what that actually means. a muslim sunni head chopper in syria has a very different idea of sharia then an average muslim in the bronx.

3rd most modern muslims living in the west don't really want sharia, no matter what they say, if they did they would be living under it.

4th if you poll average muslims in the west if they think that teenagers who have extramarital sex should have 100 lashes in the public square, or that adulterers should be literally stoned to death by their community, they will say no.

5th, polling statistics are only as reliable as those deciding the polling questions and even who they actually question.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
there is some context which should be added to any polling info regarding the wish amongst muslims, to have, or follow sharia law.

the 1st point is that muslims see sharia as being an ultimate form of justice. they see the harsher punishments as preventative for the wider society as a whole.

2nd, a muslim will instinctively say he is for sharia law, but they have very different ideas of what that actually means. a muslim sunni head chopper in syria has a very different idea of sharia then an average muslim in the bronx.

3rd most modern muslims living in the west don't really want sharia, no matter what they say, if they did they would be living under it.

4th if you poll average muslims in the west if they think that teenagers who have extramarital sex should have 100 lashes in the public square, or that adulterers should be literally stoned to death by their community, they will say no.

5th, polling statistics are only as reliable as those deciding the polling questions and even who they actually question.

- I will link you to post 757 - https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=348315&page=76 from this source: https://www.cspii.org/blog/immigration-islamic-doctrine-and-history/

- Tactics -

Those who choose the latter option are supposed to follow the example of Mohammed in Medina and gradually weaken the position of Kafir society. They should practice jihad by means of speech, writing, or sword (depending on the conditions) and aspire to enshrine Sharia law.

The first migrants are not in an easy position. Until Islam has significant impact on the host society, it is sometimes necessary that Muslim immigrants participate in the activities forbidden by Sharia. That is enabled by the Islamic concept of “darura." Darura means that a Muslim can do what is generally forbidden and avoid doing what is ordered, if circumstances dictate. The concepts of kitman, tawriya, muruna and taqiyya (sometimes also referred to as "sacred deception") are similar tactics. They enable Muslims to lie, say a half-truth, not to say the full truth, or hide their real intentions if they do so for the benefit of Islam. Such tactics are, however, temporary. The ultimate goal is to establish an Islamic government, and impose Sharia law, so such practices are no longer needed. Until that time, Muslims can follow Mohammed's advice.

- Sahih Bukhari’s Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 268 Allah's apostle said: - "WAR IS DECEIT''.-

- Winston Churchill (for all his failings) - had something to say about it - whether or not it is relevant today - I will leave that for the reader to discern -

Sir Winston Churchill, in his book - The River War - (first published as a two-volume set in 1899), made the following prophetic statement about Islam:

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

"A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. -

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome."

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can't explain away the glaring discrepancy between your vocal support for diversity in England and your total silence on the lack of diversity in Swaziland so instead you've resorted to childish name calling to try explain away your embarrassment.

PS; I never said a word, which I am aware of, regarding diversity in the UK. Perhaps if you believe I did, you might kindly point it out. You are either reading something into what you believe I said or you are confusing me with someone else.

PDX Dopesmoker

That's okay PDX. You will be fine.

How come you're so supportive of diversity for England, but not for Swaziland? If diversity is so fantastic, how come you're not interested in bringing it to Swaziland? If you're so smart and everyone else is so dumb then why can't you explain to us in some sort of rational way why you think that diversity for England good, but that it isn't good for Swaziland? Why do you wish to deny Swaziland the diversity it deserves? Why do you favor the English over the Swazis? Is skin color, racial backgrounds, cultural backgrounds, or presumed gender identities a factor in your preference? You clearly feel that its OK to be dismissive of others based on the bigoted, presumed mental capabilities that you assign to them, so its safe to assume you probably harbor other biases and that makes the discrepancy in your support for diversity in England vs Swaziland even more suspicious.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How come you're so supportive of diversity for England, but not for Swaziland? If diversity is so fantastic, how come you're not interested in bringing it to Swaziland? If you're so smart and everyone else is so dumb then why can't you explain to us in some sort of rational way why you think that diversity for England good, but that it isn't good for Swaziland? Why do you wish to deny Swaziland the diversity it deserves? Why do you favor the English over the Swazis? Is skin color, racial backgrounds, cultural backgrounds, or presumed gender identities a factor in your preference? You clearly feel that its OK to be dismissive of others based on the bigoted, presumed mental capabilities that you assign to them, so its safe to assume you probably harbor other biases and that makes the discrepancy in your support for diversity in England vs Swaziland even more suspicious.

you certainly are higher than me, mr. troll. Perhaps you and cannabiologist should be dating.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- come on now gents/ladies - lets try and get the thread back on topic - with some words from a certain Mr Putin - regarding the dominating religion of the first communist government - (commissars-officers-officials-leaders) - during and after the Russian Bolshevik Revolution 1917 - which led to tens of millions of mainly Christian Russians getting starved/shot and carted off to die a slow death in The Gulags during the 3 Holodomors - (did they teach you that at school?) -

- The Russian Bolshevik/Communist Revolution and what atrocities that created - looks more like a religious war to me -

https://archive.org/details/PutinSovietGovernmentWasMostlyJewish8085

Holodomors was over Ukraine people,they take them food and crops,

there are still pictures of hungry Ukraine people selling parts of human meat
selling it like they are on trade fair,cannibalism in that time was pretty common
thing to do.

Joseph Stalin was Georgian,not Russian.

enter sandman

- come on now gents/ladies - lets try and get the thread back on topic - with some words from a certain Mr Putin - regarding the dominating religion of the first communist government - (commissars-officers-officials-leaders) - during and after the Russian Bolshevik Revolution 1917 - which led to tens of millions of mainly Christian Russians getting starved/shot and carted off to die a slow death in The Gulags during the 3 Holodomors - (did they teach you that at school?) -

- The Russian Bolshevik/Communist Revolution and what atrocities that created - looks more like a religious war to me -

https://archive.org/details/PutinSovietGovernmentWasMostlyJewish8085

This particular thread will trigger butthurt Lefties :moon:...because the topic is a major discussion in the right leaning hemisphere. I do also get tired of the political tags and words...all semantics. Politics has become very nasty in today's era and the Left is similar to a cult or religion nowadays - a brainwashed cult that is easily triggered and reacts vehemently to anything that is not included in their indoctrination. They could care less if something is true or not, if it is extremely evil or whatever - if it does not fit into their narrative (that was programmed into them) they become butthurt. It's best just to ignore them I've discovered long ago.

The Bolshevik Revolution was indeed carried out by the Tribe and you never are taught this in school and the very simple answer is that the victors write the history books and the manipulative control of that fossil race of people. Most people go about life blissfully unaware of the evil that rules our world and the machinations that are carried out right in front of their face. White Europeans are especially prone to this dynamic. People's minds won't accept and digest that our governments are not nice & friendly - there to help us and have our best interests at heart.

Their minds refuse to believe that something of such great evil - The Kalergi Plan - is something real and being implemented. This is why so many call anything and everything a 'Conspiracy Theory'. Even ostensibly right leaning conservative people...their minds will reject information even if you show them these things to be true, things that they cannot fathom happening in 'their world'.

The World is not sunshine & rainbows and it is evil and evil people who have risen to the top...not the other way around. As much as I'd like the World to be sunshine & rainbows, the sad reality is that it is very far from being that.

As for The Bolshevik Massacre - the Tribe always projects and inverts things. Everything that they do is projected onto their enemies and everyone else. "They cry out in pain as they strike you."

Whatever they have accused others of doing or are currently doing - that is exactly what THEY are doing or have already done. It's a very simple way to decode their speech and behaviors.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Are all wars - religious wars? - looks to me like Judaism/Zionism had a VERY BIG hand in creating Communism/Marxism/Bolshevism - then in funding such political ideologies - to take over the state/nations via revolutions - so to be in absolute power over the people - by slaughtering tens of millions - along the way - and yet if you mention these sad facts - you get treated as if you had just joined the Ministry of Silly Walks - majoring in The Goose-Step -

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts