What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- I grew up with Jamaican-British friends into - Ska - Bluebeat - and Rocksteady - all three came together to make Reggae - and then Dub Reggae came out - Augustus Pablo was always a favourite of ours -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztq7-kkygZk
- King Tubby Meets Rockers Uptown -

Augustus Pablo - Rockers Meets King Tubby In a Fire House [full album] -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=?u_w0u_LzIQ4

picture.php

Chi13

ICMag Donor
- What rules this world is - money - and those that create it out of thin air and loan it out thru all of the worlds central banks - Coudenhove Kalergi was said to be funded by the Warburg's - from the same group that funded the Bolshevik revolution and Hitler - and even in Kalergi's Pan-European ideas - Britain was not expected to be a part of any European Superstate - *check the first map on this 'thesis' link - https://eprints.nottingham.ac.uk/51778/1/Thesis %

- Britain didn't get involved in what I would call mass immigration - until the 1970's - before that and throughout all of British history we had what I would call 'controlled immigration' - very few migrants came to the UK in comparison to recent times - and most assimilated well into British culture - so becoming British themselves - As I went thru school in the 60's and 70's - it was a very different demographic than it is today - of course things change - but at the speed I have seen change happen - it has not been good for many native Brits - their culture and society - villages - towns - and cities - have been swamped by often invasive cultures from outside the UK - bringing much crime and a distinct clash of cultures because of it - with many thousands of casualties already -

- England/Wales/Scotland and Northern Ireland don't comprise so much as a land mass - when compared to such places as Australia - mass-unfettered immigration over the past decades has led to a distinct drop in what most people think is their 'quality of life' - due to another 20 million or so people from other nations pouring in - and being catered for - otherwise the majority of Brits would not have voted for Brexit - in the first place - the people spoke in that democratic referendum - that took 4 years of complete BS to finally enact after the British people had spoken with their vote - and I didn't even bother to vote either way - because I knew how most people felt - and was fairly sure that Brexit would happen anyway -

* an interesting 'prediction' from the late 1800's?
View Image
It may seem like immigration was greater in the 70s but the numbers and legislatin don't bear this out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_immigration_to_the_United_Kingdom

Think about the sheer numbers of people that must be involved in such a conspiracy like the Kalergi Plan. Laws can only be changed through Acts. Were both the Tory and Labor Party involved and controlled by this secret society? Was this the same with various political parties throughout Europe? After all for Immigaration to occur it needs Acts of Parliament to be changed.

Lastly that qoute attributed to Pike is an oft repeated hoax. Do you really think that someone accurately predicted world wars? To believe this you would need to believe in magic.
The qoute below may resonate with some. It reminds me of Qanon.

Those peddling the 3 World Wars quote are literally falling for a hundred year old hoax. The concept that Freemasonry is Satanism, Luciferianism or Devil Worship, is the very kind of close-minded religious dogma that Taxil was mocking all those years ago, and ironically his self-professed hoaxes are fanning the flames to this very day.

“The public made me what I am; the arch-liar of the period,” confessed Taxil, “for when I first commenced to write against the Masons my object was amusement pure and simple. The crimes I laid at their door were so grotesque, so impossible, so widely exaggerated, I thought everybody would see the joke and give me credit for originating a new line of humor. But my readers wouldn’t have it so; they accepted my fables as gospel truth, and the more I lied for the purpose of showing that I lied, the more convinced became they that I was a paragon of veracity.

“Then it dawned upon me that there was lots of money in being a Munchausen of the right kind, and for twelve years I gave it to them hot and strong, but never too hot. When inditing such slush as the story of the devil snake who wrote prophecies on Diana’s back with the end of his tail, I sometimes said to myself: ‘Hold on, you are going too far,’ but I didn’t. My readers even took kindly to the yarn of the devil who, in order to marry a Mason, transformed himself into a crocodile, and, despite the masquerade, played the piano wonderfully well.

“One day when lecturing at Lille, I told my audience that I had just had an apparition of Nautilus, the most daring affront on human credulity I had so far risked. But my hearers never turned a hair. ‘Hear ye, the doctor has seen Nautulius,’ they said with admiring glances. Of course no one had a clear idea of who Nautilus was I didn’t myself but they assumed that he was a devil. Ah, the jolly evenings I spent with my fellow authors hatching out new plots, new, unheard of perversions of truth and logic, each trying to outdo the other in organized mystification. I thought I would kill myself laughing at some of the things proposed, but everything went; there is no limit to human stupidity.”

– Leo Taxil, National Magazine, 1906.

https://adam.curry.com/art/1446649785_TnLeXr8Z.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxil_hoax

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
...although my younger cousins say that nowadays there are still big dancehall parties (I'm not that old...), albeit organised in big macro festivals...
Nothing to do with taking a lonely park by storm in the middle of the night with a boom box, and hitting it all night long Gypsy...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-CCJ80-uGY0

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Twerking? Did you said twerking?
My cousin is always dreaming of us leaving the goats, deserting the plough...and becoming reggaeton stars....
I'm not so sure about that... Im so old...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OlE_0h6KRa0

- Yeah - I said Twerking -

picture.php

- I know her manager - and once Gibraltar goes back to Spain - she's probably contractible to do a Wednesday night Twerking gig once a week - as long as all of the Macaques are either eaten or in long-rehabilitation - contact hugearse@bottomlessbums.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFtLONl4cNc
Musical Youth Pass the Dutchie

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Its quite easy to realize that we have far more people coming into the UK that the authorities could or maybe even would report - with around 2000 miles of coastline to head for - and hardly any Border Farce out there to prevent illegal migrants finding the coast of England - or Scotland - or Wales - or indeed Northern Ireland - so in reality we can have no accuracy in the number of migrants arriving on the beaches - often just a half deflated boat is seen - where it was landed - and this has been going on for many years - along with truck/van and car loads of smuggled human traffic -

- Lets look into the Albert Pike quote - and try to debunk it - since it is always a bit of a riddle - for it is claimed that the quote was shown in The British Museum - until 1971 - when it disappeared - will get back to that in a bit - first of all lets try to get our heads around Freemasonry - all this Luciferan/Freemasonary stuff - does seem kinda whack - but lets have a look into it - all the same -

- I’m enclosing this article as it gives an interesting perspective on the perception of freemasonry from those within it - and the fact that many do not realise what they are part of -

https://www.cuttingedge.org/free001a.htm 691

TITLE: FREEMASONRY – TWO ORGANIZATIONS, ONE VISIBLE, THE OTHER INVISIBLE.

Subtitle: This is a short article we hope every Mason will read before he begins to read any of our other articles. There is a Masonic organization out there most of you know nothing of, even if you are a 33rd Degree Mason.

We have constantly received emails from Freemasons who are absolutely anguished over our articles depicting Masonry as being Satanic. They honestly proclaim to us that this is NOT the situation in their Lodge; further, they say, they are 32nd or 33rd Degree, and would certainly know what Freemasonry is and what it is not; and, they boldly proclaim: Masonry is NOT Satanic.

We are both right: You are right when you claim that Freemasonry is certainly not Satanic as you have practiced it in your Lodge. And we are right when we say that Freemasonry is Satanic to the core, and is striving mightily to produce the New Age Christ [Antichrist].

How, you ask, can we both be right? Simply put, Freemasonry is an organization within an organization. One organization is deliberately lied to and mislead with false interpretations, while the inner organization knows the spiritual Truth of Freemasonry, and embraces it with heart, soul, and mind.

DESCRIPTION OF THE ORGANIZATION OF FREEMASONRY

Let us hear Masonic author Manly P. Hall describe this two-dimensional organization of Freemasonry. Masonry is comprised of two distinctly different organizations, one visible and one invisible. Hall describes this two-level organization: [Hall was honored by The Scottish Rite Journal, who called him ‘The Illustrious Manly P. Hall’ in Sept, 1990, and further called him ‘Masonry’s Greatest Philosopher’, saying “The world is a far better place because of Manly Palmer Hall, and we are better persons for having known him and his work”]. This is what Manly P. Hall said:

" Freemasonry is a fraternity within a fraternity – an outer organization concealing an inner brotherhood of the elect … it is necessary to establish the existence of these two separate and yet interdependent orders, the one visible and the other invisible. The visible society is a splendid camaraderie of ‘free and accepted’ men enjoined to devote themselves to ethical, educational, fraternal, patriotic, and humanitarian concerns. The invisible society is a secret and most August [defined as ‘of majestic dignity, grandeur’] fraternity whose members are dedicated to the service of a mysterious arcannum arcandrum [defined as ‘a secret, a mystery’]." [Hall, Lectures on Ancient Philosophy, p. 433]

Albert Mackey, 33rd Degree Mason and author of the informative “Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry”, 1873, confirms Hall’s revelation.

“Visible Masonry: In a circular published March 18, 1775, by the Grand Orient of France, reference is made to two divisions of the Order, namely, Visible and Invisible Masonry … by ‘Invisible Masonry’ they denoted that body of intelligent and virtuous Masons who, irrespective of any connection with dogmatic authorities, constituted a ‘Mysterious and Invisible Society of the True Sons of Light’, who, scattered over the two hemisphere, were engaged, with one heart and soul in doing everything for the glory of the Great Architect and for the good of their fellow-men.”

In other words, the members of the Invisible Masonry are the true leaders who cooperate on a global scale for the Great Architect to achieve the Great Work, which is the New World Order. What, then, is the purpose of the Visible Lodge?

“By ‘Visible Masonry’ they meant the congregation of Masons into Lodges, which were often affected by the contagious vices of the age in which they lived. The former is perfect; the latter continually needs purification.” (Albert Mackey, 33rd Degree, “Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry”, 1873, page 829)

In other words, Masons of the Invisible Lodge are the truly “Perfected Men”, while the poor regular Masons of the Visible Lodge are afflicted with the “contagious vices of the age in which they lived”. Mackey holds Masons of the Visible Lodge in very, very low esteem. And, notice that Masonry has divided itself into these two Lodges a very long time agao, in 1775! Masonry has almost always been this way.

Many well-meaning men are members of this visible society with no knowledge whatsoever of the inner invisible society. In fact, Albert Pike had some things to say about the brethren in the visible society:

“Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism, and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be mislead; to conceal the Truth, which it calls light, and draw them away from it.” [Morals and Dogma, p. 104-5, 3rd Degree]

Did you hear these key words from Pike? Masonry is a religion after all, after the order of the Satanic Mysteries, the equally Satanic Hermetic Philosophy, and Alchemy! Masonry conceals its secrets from the brethren in the outer visible society, no matter their rank; only the Elect in the inner invisible society ever know the truth. The poor brethren in the visible society are spoon-fed “false explanations and misinterpretations” of its symbols" – for what reason? – those poor guys in the visible society “deserve only to be mislead”.

If a man were known to revere Jesus Christ in the beginning of his membership within Masonry, he would be immediately shunted into the visible society, and would never, ever learn the truth. You would never be considered an Adept, or a Sage, or one of the Elect, for those terms are reserved for the members of the invisible society. You would be one of those who were deliberately lied to about the doctrines of Masonry, and given deliberate misinterpretations of its symbols, so that you would merely THINK you knew the Truth.

Pike then completes his instructions to intentionally mislead those members of the visible society, by saying: “So Masonry jealously conceals its secrets and intentionally leads conceited interpreters astray.” [Ibid., p. 105]

Members of the visible society are referred to as the ‘masses’, and you do comprise 95% of all Masons. Listen to what Pike says about telling the truth of the organization to the ‘masses’: “A Spirit”, he said, “that loves wisdom and contemplates the Truth close at hand, is forced to disguise it, to induce the multitudes [that is you] to accept it … Fictions are necessary to the people, and the Truth becomes deadly to those who are not strong enough to contemplate it in all its brilliance.” [Morals and Dogma, p. 103, 3rd Degree; Emphasis added]

If a person is not capable of accepting the Truth that inner-core, invisible Freemasonry really worships and serves Satan, then such Truth would become “deadly” to you. Therefore, “fictions are necessary” so visible Masons would not be so devastated that they would leave Freemasonry and expose its inner secrets.

A very recent book also speaks of these two organizations. David Ovason, a noted astrologer, has written a book published in 1999, entitled, The Secret Architecture of our Nation’s Capital: The Masons and the Building of Washington, D.C. This book is not an anti-Mason book; in fact, a glowing forward to this book is written by none other than C. Fred Kleinknecht, 33 Degree, Sovereign Grand Commander, The Supreme Council, 33 Degree (Mother Council of the World), Southern Jurisdiction, U.S.A., Washington, D.C. In other words, the conclusions of this book are highly thought of by one of the most important current Masons in the world today! Listen to what this book says about the two organizations of Freemasonry,

After speaking of the “cosmic astral journey in Masonic terms”, Ovason speaks of the meaning of the more common symbols of Masonry. “… Bromwell injected a profound level of esotericism into the bland-seeming symbols used within the Lodges. These proliferate on the so-called tracing boards and carpets … used by Master Masons to demonstrate Masonic symbols to the neophytes. When not used as an instrument of education, the tracing boards and carpets remain as symbols of the Lodge – of the inner and outer way of the Craft.” [Page 99] So, David Ovason admits that Masonry has both an “inner” [Invisible] and an “outer” [Visible] society. And, Albert Pike has boldly stated that the “neophytes” are deliberately taught untruths about the meaning of the symbols!

New Age author, Bill Cooper has this to say about these two fraternities, one within the other. “Most members of the Freemasons are not aware that the Illuminati practices what is known as ‘secrets within secrets’ or organizations within organizations.” [Behold A Pale Horse, p. 79]

The final example of this “fraternity within a fraternity”, the Invisible residing within the Visible, comes from the oldest New World Order planning document known to be in existence. This document is one of the best examples of Automatic Writing, and it details many of the changes societies throughout the world must make in order to achieve the Kingdom of The Christ. This document is known as the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, and is being followed carefully today. Listen as the supernatural author speaks of the two organization within Freemasonry. The author is speaking of the guise by which the Illuminati will ultimately seize dictatorial control.

“7. For what purpose then have we invented this whole policy and insinuated it into the minds of the gentiles without giving them any chance to examine its underlying meaning? For what, indeed, if not in order to obtain in a roundabout way what is for our scattered tribe unattainable by the direct road? It is this which has served as the basis for our organisation of SECRET MASONRY WHICH IS NOT KNOWN TO, AND AIMS WHICH ARE NOT EVEN SO MUCH AS SUSPECTED BY, THESE GENTILE CATTLE, ATTRACTED BY US INTO THE SHOW ARMY OF MASONIC LODGES IN ORDER TO THROW DUST IN THE EYES OF THEIR FELLOWS.” [Protocol #11 - The Totalitarian State, Paragraph 7; Emphasis was in the original]

Notice that this supernatural author described the Freemasons of the Outer, Visible Fraternity as “Gentile Cattle” which had been deliberately drawn into the Fraternity for “show” so as to “throw dust in the eyes of their fellows”. It turns out that the Masons of the Invisible Fraternity think quite lowly of the Masons of the Visible Fraternity!

But, why should we be surprised, for Albert Pike called the Visible brethren who are just trying to learn what the symbols of the Lodge mean, “conceited interpreters”. [Morals and Dogma, p. 105]

By the way, for those of you who have tried to convince me that Albert Pike is discredited today, listen to what David Ovason in his book on the secret Masonic architecture of Washington, D.C., says about Pike:

“Albert Pike – probably the most learned esotericist in the United States …” [P. 31]

“… Albert Pike was a fine scholar in some areas …” [P. 92]

“The learned Albert Pike …” [P. 366]

“… Pike died in his rooms at the temple on April 2, 1891. Seven years later, Congress approved the raising of the Albert Pike memorial … The statuary is imposing. A larger-than-life, full-length satute of Pike stands on a high pedestal, attended by a lamenting woman said to represent the spirit of Masonry.” [P. 321]

Remember, this book was glowingly recommended by the current top leader of Freemasonry, C. Fred Kleinknecht, 33 Degree, as noted above! Obviously, if Mr. Kleinknecht thinks this highly of Albert Pike, then all those people who have tried to convince me otherwise need to take this matter up with Mr. Kleinknecht! The fact is, Pike IS Freemasonry today.

There IS one short paragraph that properly and concisely defines the heart and soul of the Invisible Fraternity of Freemasonry. Let us return to Manly P. Hall for this quote:

“When a Mason learns the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy.” [The Lost Keys To Freemasonry, Manly P. Hall, published by the Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company, Inc., Richmond, Virginia, 1976, p. 48; Emphasis added]

The Scottish Rite Journal praised Manly P. Hall in 1990 as “Masonry’s Greatest Philosopher”. One 32nd Degree Mason wrote back to me, stating that he had never, ever heard of Manly P. Hall; yet you can see his book was published by the Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company. The only reason this high-ranking Mason had never heard of Manly P. Hall is that Hall was a leader of the Invisible Fraternity, while this Mason was participating in the Visible Fraternity!

Another 33rd Degree Freemason, Foster Bailey, sponsored his wife, Alice A. Bailey, into Co-Masonry, where she became a key leader. Alice was also the top leader of the House of Theosophy from the 1920’s to the early 1950’s; she was a prolific writer, admittedly a channeler for a spirit by the name of Master D.K. She had significant revelations to add to this subject of Inner, Invisible Freemasonry.

"There is no dissociation between the One Universal Church, the sacred inner Lodge of all true Masons, and the inner-most circles of the esoteric societies. [Bailey, Externalisation of the Hierarchy, p. 513]

Bailey is saying here that, once you get into the Inner, Invisible part of Freemasonry, there is no distinction possible between this heart of Masonry, the true Universal Church [which we know to be the church of Antichrist], and of the similar inner-most circles of the other secret societies throughout the world.

But, then, Bailey makes an even stronger statement revealing the Inner, Invisible Masonic fraternity. “The Masonic Movement … is the custodian of the law; it is the home of the Mysteries, and the seat of initiation. It holds in it symbolism the ritual of Deity, and the way of salvation is pictorially preserved in its work. The methods of Deity are demonstrated in its Temples, and under the All-seeing Eye the work can go forward. It is a far more occult organisation than can be realised, and it is intended to be the training school for the coming advanced occultists.” [Bailey, Externalisation of the Hierarchy, p. 511]

Since the meaning of the word, “occult”, is “hidden”, or “invisible”, we know that Bailey is here speaking of the Inner, Invisible part of Freemasonry. And, not only is does this Invisible Fraternity exist, it is intended to be the training ground for the coming advanced occultists!!

THIS is the Invisible Freemasonry, about which you have been kept in ignorance all along! To verify this fact even further, we encourage you to go to the publishing and distribution house of Invisible Freemasonry, Kessinger’s Freemasonry and Occult Publishing; Kessinger’s publishes all the old, formerly very secret Masonic books of the Invisible Society. Kessinger’s carries extremely Satanic, anti-Christian subjects of which the Invisible Fraternity is comprised!

We have noted a few of these subjects below as Kessinger’s has listed them:

Alchemy; Ancient Religions; Astral Body [Satanic practice]; Astrology [Forbidden in Bible]; Auto-Suggestion; Babylonian; Blavatsky, H.P. [one of the most Satanic Black Magick practitioners of all time! Her teachings were studied by Adolf Hitler and provided basis for the Jewish Holocaust]; Buddhism; Card Reading; Chaldean [Babylon and Chaldean Mysteries were brought into total annihilation by God for their severe Satanism, and is the same Babylon condemned in the Book of Revelation]; Christian Mysticism [This is the “Christianity” of Masonry, where every single doctrine is reinterpreted]; Christian Science [Fully anti-Christian but compatible with Masonry]; Clairvoyance [Satanic to the core and forbidden in the Bible]; Color and Sound [Critically important to Satanism]; Cosmic Consciousness [SATANIC]; Crystal Gazing [Forbidden in Bible]; Divination [Forbidden in Bible]; Druidism and Celts [Elevated human sacrifice to highest levels]; Eastern Doctrines; Esoteric Christianity [Redefining Christian doctrines]; Evolution [And you just thought Masonry was compatible with true Christianity]; Fortune Telling [Forbidden in Bible]; Geomancy and Gematria [Satanic]; Gnosticism [Fought against in the Epistles of Paul in the Bible]; Hermetic; Holy Grail [Satanic allegory to produce Antichrist]; Hypnotism; Islam; Karma [Satanic doctrine teaching Reincarnation]; Love and Sex Consciousness [Completely Satanic]; Magic [Forbidden in Bible]; Nature Worship [Sun Worship primary worship of Invisible Freemasonry]; Palmistry [Satanic Divination]; Phallicism [Worship of Male erect Sex Organ!]; Qabalah [Satanic Reinterpretation of Hebrew Old Testament]; Reincarnation; Rosicrucian [Satanic to the core]; Serpent Worship [Not only is Masonry a religion, it worships the Serpent, actually Satan himself]; Telepathy [Satanic communication without audible language]; Tarot [Divination forbidden in Bible]; Transcendental Physics; Zoroastrianism [Satanic cult destroyed by God in Old Testament].

THIS is the heart and soul of the Invisible, Inner Fraternity. The absolute darkest part of this heart is Phallicism, worshipping the erect Male Sex Organ. The obelisk is the major symbol for this worship, which is why you see obelisks everywhere associated with Freemasonry! It is time to stop being deceived, don’t you think?!

Listen to Albert Pike speak of the obelisk: “Hence the significance of the phallus, or of its inoffensive substitute, the obelisk, rising as an emblem of the resurrection by the tomb of buried Deity …” [Morals and Dogma, p. 393] Now, you know why you see so many obelisks atop the graves of Freemasons, for it is “an emblem of the resurrection of buried Deity”; the Invisible Mason believes he is becoming a god throughout his life, so the obelisk at his grave is simply the visible manifestation of that belief.

The obelisk was originally created by the Egyptian Mysteries of the Pharaohs, and is spoken of in the Bible. Listen: “… King Jehu said to the guards and to the officers, ‘Go in and slay them; let none escape’. And they smote them with the sword; and the guards before the king threw their bodies out, and went into the inner dwelling of the house of Baal. They brought out the obelisks of the house of Baal and burned them.” [2 Kings 10:26, Amplified Bible]

God Almighty ordered the Satanic obelisks burned, but only after He ordered King Jehu to slaughter the worshippers of the obelisk, also known as Baal worshippers. Thus, the Invisible Freemasonry is devoted to the obelisk worship so forbidden by God as to be worthy of the Death Penalty. Keep this in mind the next time you contemplate the Washington Monument!

Finally, Serpent Worship takes us directly into Hell itself, for Satan stands directly behind this form of worship. This is the Invisible Fraternity of Freemasonry, and I bet you never knew it existed, did you?

Now that you know all this, I encourage you to read The Cutting Edge articles, realizing that they deal with the invisible inner organization. Remember this: we are not participating in a debating society, nor am I trying to win you over to my side. Your precious eternal soul is at stake here; you are participating in the most evil, deceptive organization in the world. Your very participation in the Visible Fraternity gives all demons the legal right to afflict you, to cause you great distress and grief, even though you are totally ignorant of the Inner Fraternity.

Your eternal soul is at stake; please read our articles with the greatest of care, and with your ‘spiritual eyes’ opened.''

David Bay, Director

* wow - pretty trippy - have to read that again a coupla times for it to really sink in -

*Here is a link to a site that is discussing Pike's three world war letter -
https://safenetforum.org/t/albert-pikes-three-world-war-letter-1871/22051/13

It may seem like immigration was greater in the 70s but the numbers and legislatin don't bear this out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_immigration_to_the_United_Kingdom

Think about the sheer numbers of people that must be involved in such a conspiracy like the Kalergi Plan. Laws can only be changed through Acts. Were both the Tory and Labor Party involved and controlled by this secret society? Was this the same with various political parties throughout Europe? After all for Immigaration to occur it needs Acts of Parliament to be changed.

Lastly that qoute attributed to Pike is an oft repeated hoax. Do you really think that someone accurately predicted world wars? To believe this you would need to believe in magic.
The qoute below may resonate with some. It reminds me of Qanon.

Those peddling the 3 World Wars quote are literally falling for a hundred year old hoax. The concept that Freemasonry is Satanism, Luciferianism or Devil Worship, is the very kind of close-minded religious dogma that Taxil was mocking all those years ago, and ironically his self-professed hoaxes are fanning the flames to this very day.

“The public made me what I am; the arch-liar of the period,” confessed Taxil, “for when I first commenced to write against the Masons my object was amusement pure and simple. The crimes I laid at their door were so grotesque, so impossible, so widely exaggerated, I thought everybody would see the joke and give me credit for originating a new line of humor. But my readers wouldn’t have it so; they accepted my fables as gospel truth, and the more I lied for the purpose of showing that I lied, the more convinced became they that I was a paragon of veracity.

“Then it dawned upon me that there was lots of money in being a Munchausen of the right kind, and for twelve years I gave it to them hot and strong, but never too hot. When inditing such slush as the story of the devil snake who wrote prophecies on Diana’s back with the end of his tail, I sometimes said to myself: ‘Hold on, you are going too far,’ but I didn’t. My readers even took kindly to the yarn of the devil who, in order to marry a Mason, transformed himself into a crocodile, and, despite the masquerade, played the piano wonderfully well.

“One day when lecturing at Lille, I told my audience that I had just had an apparition of Nautilus, the most daring affront on human credulity I had so far risked. But my hearers never turned a hair. ‘Hear ye, the doctor has seen Nautulius,’ they said with admiring glances. Of course no one had a clear idea of who Nautilus was I didn’t myself but they assumed that he was a devil. Ah, the jolly evenings I spent with my fellow authors hatching out new plots, new, unheard of perversions of truth and logic, each trying to outdo the other in organized mystification. I thought I would kill myself laughing at some of the things proposed, but everything went; there is no limit to human stupidity.”

– Leo Taxil, National Magazine, 1906.

https://adam.curry.com/art/1446649785_TnLeXr8Z.html

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
Look, Gypsy: I was commenting before about another friend, Veggia Farmer, who I like to linked a lot of music, and I think you got annoyed by the 4 videos I exchanged with Magaluci (,becuse maybe you think I was injuring you)...
I wish I had English subtitles...because they are a comedy of what happens in this thread (I told you that my grandparents were sick of hearing this story, and even my generación too.):

1°: The "conspiracy" takes shape:
(Just so you understand, they joke that they are going to invite the serious historians who deny their conspiracy to coffee with LSD so that they can also, like them, see Kalergi dancing dancehall...:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MbVvXYQIRfU

2°) The "message" must be spread and repeated even in the most "unsuspected" forums and by the most "unsuspected" spokesmen...
"...and he claims to be a radical anarchist...", they sing...:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=shLI8BE2FTU

3°) ...and of course, the spokesman is not racist either: he even has a mixed-race family!
He is not a racist... but...:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QBJRhQsrdCI

4°)...it is neither racist, nor fascist, nor ultra-right...but he spreads the same conspiracies and serves (consciously or unconsciously?) its purposes....:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QcTvSLBRvlI

Veggia farmer

First yes, I remember what kind of dogs I have, did you miss the phrase were I said I didnt want to name the breed. I have already narrowed my down quite a lot to be honest living in a small country, and if you have checked my post earlier, Im no one plant farmer mate. So if you missed that I ask gently if that precisely subject can be left out of this time and place. If you read that phrase and still ask that question, I have a question. Are you trying to discredit me by gaslightning me in a way on an open forum that I cant remember my dogs pedigree? I dont think that some proud owners forget that.

I hope you didnt see the phrase, but if not, is that all you got? I take your best shoot!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYHA_7vxrgc

anyone else remember this? hehe

Oh, yeah for the sake of not being on topic all the time and float around. The dogs are for multi purposes : protection of livestock, property and family. Herding too. and maybe the most important. They are for fun and company of myself and other family members. Kids learn a lot of empathy with growing up with animals, so I guess thats the most important reason. Im a family man first of everything.

If this is all propaganda from the nazi`s(it sure is a nice why to try to make it discreditet, by bringing in the nazi`s, just saying), why do we force mass immirgration? And why have it been propanganda it those countries to start on this path? Some years ago it was multiple cases were people thought they would come too an ready apartment and "everything".

Some cheats maybe both sides and put them up against each other? Or?

I searched the subject Gypsy about the killings. Found an article that talked about the matter, it was also published yesterday two hours before I searched for it. So its up to date.

From 2011 thru 2020, ten years for the math genius, 298 people was killed in my country. May them all rest in peace.

37% of the killers were born outside of my country. 15% had foreign citizenship, so that means 22 % had gotten permanent citizenship here. Its NOT speaking anything about the people who had immigrating parents. I would guess it would make the number a little higher. It talks about the problem being linked to low economics, poor jobs or no jobs. Not being included in the bigger society and so on, but not the fact that this are often a result of? Its important when we do get people in, and we will always do in terms of helping people in war zones, that we get them intergrated here.

But we aint the good guys if we bomb there land, THEN welcome them here. Its like throwing somebody over shore from the boat and pass out the ring rescue.

The goverment does not adress to the subjects core, no. It rather would around the porridge, and talk about the symptoms and not the cause. But since there a some crime "gangs" of kids from this families we are starting to lower the age of jail time. Since its not so much the police can do about them, and they pull in the "same" kids over and over again.

The luck hunter story, haha, you had to ask mate? :p

My mother is a naive women, who doesnt take a lot inputs from the family around her, so she didnt take the signs when she had gone cougar and found something exotic in her taste and things are starting to go sideways. After he tried in a sly manner to get to be part-owner of the house, that she alredy had paid before. Things starting to smell here and there. Controlling, dominating and manipulating. She couldnt visit her own family without him pretty much stalking the event.

When she wanted out. She got scared due to an heated situation and went in hiding somewhere secure( he has been convicted for violence here a couple of times already). He came to my place looking for her. The air was so thick with tension you could cut it. OFC, since a few days earlier we both went very verbally against each other. Everyman will protect the females of the pack right? Primitive instincts kick quickly in, in some situations.

After a long heated chat he went away, but he came back. Then I was ready with a friend and we escorted him away, until the police picked him up. Cause being Veggia farmer, you dont want to much trouble and noise. Short story...

We manage to settled everything without violence. CHECK!

When he was back home, he continued to stalk her house, going to the neighbours to ask if they had seen her and so on. Putting things in the doors so he could check if it was opened. Sitting outside on the porch waiting for her. Blackmailing that if she didnt do what he wanted he would publish a sexvideo of them, that she says he have made without her knowing.

To my knowing now, he had blackmailed woman like this before my mother.

This only stopped after quite sometime, after I had people following him so that he knew he had to act properly and me saying that directly to him on the phone. If anything happens to her or that video goes anywhere go you WILL get a visit or two. I got people just waiting for the adress. I was also ready to jump in the car any time.

The Police have a very hard time helping in situations like this, cause no violence had already happened. Even tho everyone was waiting on it. I talked to the Police if they could help, and when they said no, I replied fine. Then I will do it the private way. You got your job, and I got mine. They sort of understood and didnt argue to much with me.

It ended with no violence and no problem with anything, almost.

The biggest result is that my boys got a taste for what happens sometimes outside the farm, the not so nice part of life. They were home when he wanted to search the house.

What would have happened if I didnt have big dogs that day? They are good deterrents for sure...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
4°)...it is neither racist, nor fascist, nor ultra-right...but he spreads the same conspiracies and serves (consciously or unconsciously?) its purposes....:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QcTvSLBRvlI

- You are really stuck on this 'racist-fascist-ultra-right' trip man - see thru it - and view it from the two sides of the boxing ring that perpetrates the whole stupid phenomenon - don't believe what you have been indoctrinated into - because you will just be a pawn of those that wish to continue to 'Divide and Rule' over us - look to who funded/created and encouraged the rise of fascism and communism/Bolshevism - to create a never-ending battle between us humans - then research the lives and motives of those who were/are supporting and funding it all - don't go around trying to stick a political/racial label on everything you see - for the people divided will never be united - and so will always be defeated - time and time again - and the politicians and the media that perpetuate this sickening BS - are bribed to continue to do so - ever seen a poor politician?

* All ya need is love in your life - a roof over your head - food in your belly - and some plants in the garden -

picture.php

Last edited:

Veggia farmer

I have had been lucky in some part of my childhood. You win some and you loose some. I never got the cultural hardware so much. I went to the school to pick up my son, and meet another boy. We started talking, his english talking and lived different countries even tho he very young. He said, Veggia, you aint from here, which country are you from? I smiled and said, Im not? Where are Veggia from then? His eyes went wide open. hehe. This is not the first time. Veggia is a foreign in his own country I guess. lol

Quoting Rage: Why stand on a silent platform? Fight the war, fuck the norm!

If this theory is true, its only about power and money. Its a tool. Follow the money train. Its all bizznizz. Where does the evaporated value due to inflation go?

I find it hard, I mean really hard, that people dont see that they are being fooled everyday. Put the money in an saving account and be an good citizen. Oh really? Do the math and you will notice that you get more dollars, Pounds or Euro, but you loose value. You want paper or value?

I wasnt even an teen when I took that math test. Prove me wrong I would give you all my savings.

Last edited:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I have had been lucky in some part of my childhood. You win some and you loose some. I never got the cultural hardware so much. I went to the school to pick up my son, and meet another boy. We started talking, his english talking and lived different countries even tho he very young. He said, Veggia, you aint from here, which country are you from? I smiled and said, Im not? Where are Veggia from then? His eyes went wide open. hehe. This is not the first time. Veggia is a foreign in his own country I guess. lol

Quoting Rage: Why stand on a silent platform? Fight the war, fuck the norm!

If this theory is true, its only about power and money. Its a tool. Follow the money train. Its all bizznizz. Where does the evaporated value due to inflation go?

I find it hard, I mean really hard, that people dont see that they are being fooled everyday. Put the money in an saving account and be an good citizen. Oh really? Do the math and you will notice that you get more dollars, Pounds or Euro, but you loose value. You want paper or value?

I wasnt even an teen when I took that math test. Prove me wrong I would give you all my savings.
... most people will save during a depression (we are in one and, way before this pandemic struck us) The stock market is doing great (BS) there hasn't been any disposable income to speak of in the last decade or so.

If you can afford it, you don't put your money in a bank, you spend your way through a recession.

Once upon a time a bank account was free. Why do we have to pay a monthly fee to own a bank account these days and more importantly, why is it against the law to have more than $10K in cash at any given time?

For those that haven't figured it out yet (Fractional Reserve Banking System (FRS) instituded in 1913). Moving right along... all our paychecks go to the bank these days. So we will keep it simple. Your paycheck is $100. Under the FRS the bank is only responsible for 10% of all deposits. Therefore, you only deposited $10, but they lend out the remainder of your paycheck ($90) Every time that paycheck (the remainder of) gets deposited to a different bank account, (via a loan) the same occurs, and so on a so forth... that is called FIAT,l or money created out of thin air. It doesn't exist.

That is why you are not allowed to own more than $10K in cash at any given time. That $10K represents, wait for it... $43K of FIAT (I simply rounded everything to the left of the decimal e.g (10*10% = 1 (10 - 1 = 9, 9 - 1 = 8, 8 - 1 etc...) it is more than that, but you get the gist.

Montuno

...como el Son...
First yes, I remember what kind of dogs I have, did you miss the phrase were I said I didnt want to name the breed. I have already narrowed my down quite a lot to be honest living in a small country, and if you have checked my post earlier, Im no one plant farmer mate. So if you missed that I ask gently if that precisely subject can be left out of this time and place. If you read that phrase and still ask that question, I have a question. Are you trying to discredit me by gaslightning me in a way on an open forum that I cant remember my dogs pedigree? I dont think that some proud owners forget that.

I hope you didnt see the phrase, but if not, is that all you got? I take your best shoot!

Lo de los perros debe ser error del traductor. Me decia que tenias buenos perros de seguridad de una raza española que no recordabas; yo te pregunte movido por aficion cinofila.
Ahora te entendi bien... Pero no se a que viene lo resaltado...(!?)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

* good quote -

** - In Spanish - Una vez que me etiquetas - me niegas -

Last edited:

Sunshineinabag

''Natural and sustainable immigration happens organically. Economic immigrants, whether legal or not, can’t be blamed or demonised for looking for a better quality of life. And genuine asylum seekers who escape war zones and civil wars created by any aggressor including western/Nato countries should expect our sympathy and help and be given refuge in the nearest safe country or countries as set out in international law.

But it isn’t that simple. Sadly there are political leaders and planners who seek to create and use mass immigration and the forced movement of people for their own nefarious purposes. Not many people have heard of the The Kalergi Pan European plan for Europe. In the 1920s, Free Mason Count Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi wrote a book titled “Praktischer Idealismus,” (Practical Idealism) which set out his views on how he believed the abolition of the right of self-determination and the elimination of European nations should be accomplished with the formation of an European Union.''

<from the sovereign Wales site - https://sovereignwales.com/2016/09/...the-indigenous-nations-and-peoples-of-europe/ ->

Listen brass tacks.....

I feel anyone living in the conditions I witnessed I'm tikrit should be given a viable chance at life. However I refuse to turn a blind eye to the somali "refugees" here in northern VT and minnesota..not only do the elders do nothing about thechitload of young 100 pd soaking wet riffraff who cone here to sling dope ...tell 200lb american men they gonna fuk them........maybe I don't live in a delusional bubble because I see first hand In my hometown how these refugees act once here. Don't get me wrong Im sure some cone and make a go of it. I haven't seen that anywhere near as much as being riff raff. The boats I saw in the video had no little children drowned on a beach ( sally struthers type advertising huh to whomever posted that nonsense) absurdly over the top and POLAR OPPOSITE of my point. When we allowed cart blanche acceptance.....we opened ourselves up the their riffraff...cause yacant check their passports right? God forbid there be a paper trail

Veggia farmer

Lo de los perros debe ser error del traductor. Me decia que tenias buenos perros de seguridad de una raza española que no recordabas; yo te pregunte movido por aficion cinofila.
Ahora te entendi bien... Pero no se a que viene lo resaltado...(!?)

Ok, mate, no worries:)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Listen brass tacks.....

I feel anyone living in the conditions I witnessed I'm tikrit should be given a viable chance at life. However I refuse to turn a blind eye to the somali "refugees" here in northern VT and minnesota..not only do the elders do nothing about thechitload of young 100 pd soaking wet riffraff who cone here to sling dope ...tell 200lb american men they gonna fuk them........maybe I don't live in a delusional bubble because I see first hand In my hometown how these refugees act once here. Don't get me wrong Im sure some cone and make a go of it. I haven't seen that anywhere near as much as being riff raff. The boats I saw in the video had no little children drowned on a beach ( sally struthers type advertising huh to whomever posted that nonsense) absurdly over the top and POLAR OPPOSITE of my point. When we allowed cart blanche acceptance.....we opened ourselves up the their riffraff...cause yacant check their passports right? God forbid there be a paper trail

- Same thing happens in British towns and cities - all over the country - in come the Somali's - Ethiopians - Eritreans - Sudanese and many other invasive cultures/religions/nationalities and crime shoots up - many more people getting hurt - all services are stretched to cope with the influx - these new-comers even fight amongst themselves - to the death regularly - mostly with huge knives - since often they come from different tribes in their homeland - then bring those ages old tribal feud's and prejudices - to the streets of a British town or city - with many Brits as 'collateral damage' - in the ever continuing process of trying to assimilate a culture/religion that thinks it is superior to British culture/religion and law - so thinks it has a right to use and abuse it and its people - so will never properly assimilate - and will always be in tribal violent conflict of some sort or another with all around them - a real thorn in the side of national harmony -

- Whether it be over 'territory - or turf' - or drug dealing and pimping - or scooter muggings and the gangs they form - mixing tribes up from all over the world - forcibly making them live together in a peaceful modern western nation such as the UK - is inevitably going to lead to conflict and much blood shedding - thru an ever increasing total of injuries/rapes and murders - that would not have been bestowed upon the local peaceful inhabitants - if they never had been exposed to these tribes in the first place - it makes the indigenous/local peoples lives less secure and terrorizes them - so lowers their quality of life accordingly - and even their life expectancy thru stress or death - due to the dangers it all brings for them - and they were never asked if they wanted these mass-immigrations into their areas - ever -

- The media has been pushing this multi-culti agenda for years - always showing on the TV the few kids and women that might even be real refugee's to win public sympathy - but we know that 85% or so are military aged male migrants and/or men who claim to be boys (they lie about their age) - yes some do manage to do well - and even assimilate - but few in comparison to the many - who live off social benefits and deal or mug on the side living the vida loca of gang life - who would much rather immerse themselves in a hybrid of American Gang culture and Somali/Sudanese/Eritrean/Ethiopian etc etc tribal culture - than have anything much to do with the British way of life at all -

- Oh - its not the wealthy 'elites' in their ivory towers/gated-secure-communities who actually make the decisions to bring this all onto the local/native working class people that ever suffer - they are often seen on television making pleas for us to take more and more so-called 'refugees' - all bolstered by various 'celebrities' asking for the same - not one of them has actually taken a 'refugee' into their homes - although many have said they would - its as if some great power has determined that they will foment racial/tribal social disorder and violence by forcing people to mix with those from very aggressive - tribal cultures and religions that are trying to dominate -

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
Ok, mate, no worries:)

Naaah... Por que iba estar preocupado?. Es solo que no se a cuenta de que venia esto:

Naaah... Why would I be worried. I just didn't realise what this was about:

Are you trying to discredit me by gaslightning me in a way on an open forum that I cant remember my dogs pedigree? I dont think that some proud owners forget that.

Pd :Suppouse I right?? : "Gaslightning somebody " (English) is the same that "Hacer luz de gas a alguien" (Spanish)?. I mean, like in the Cukor's film...(??)
If so, the truth is that I understand you even less...(?)