What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- just as a note - If you don't agree with what is said - and/or find some un-truth about it - then point out that particular part of the text and express your views upon it - so that we can debate about it -

- This is not about being a righty or a lefty - a nazi or a commie - its about MASS IMMIGRATION - please discuss -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
When the immigration numbers are disproportionate, unnaturally forced or out of control, there will inevitably be tensions and effects on jobs and wages, on public services and on society at large. Nobody wins.

Racial incitement to hatred and violence from across the whole political spectrum should be tackled whenever it occurs. But the racism of those globalist ‘open border’ political leaders that deliberately inflict disproportionate mass migration on any country without the agreement of that country and its people should be tackled equally.

As importantly, all matters to do with diversity in the form of race, culture, religion and nationality should be rationally discussed, debated and understood rather than brushed under the carpet and treated as if they are things that don’t exist at all.

But in Britain, Europe and the west generally, extreme politically correct indoctrination by the media and the education system has been so effective that many people self identifying as progressive liberals refuse to recognise the issues that mass unfettered and open border immigration can cause to any country if not tackled with a rational and balanced approach. The narrative being created and pushed obsesses on, forces and fetishizes the whole issue to be about race and skin colour, polarising and framing all arguments based on this predisposition.

And the snobbery, contempt, and derisiveness shown by the liberal elite towards Britannic and European citizens of all races and creed who have a rational and legitimate concern about unlimited immigration, also shows how disconnected the political system is from the public and Realpolitik in general. The inverted racism and polarised views of this liberal elite are perfectly demonstrated by the fact that they seem to believe that it’s only the pink/white citizens of Britain and Europe who have concerns about unlimited immigration in to their countries.

And there is another deeply flawed double standard in the argument for enforced unlimited immigration and multiculturalism. A great deal of the world’s non-European populations are mono cultural/mono racial. Why aren’t self proclaimed progressives insisting that these countries should be forced to accept open door immigration, to become more multicultural and more ethnically diverse? Why aren’t they demanding that China, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia and African countries become unquestioning multi cultural and multi racial societies? Why is it that, at the present time, it’s only the indigenous European nations that should unequivocally accept enforced unlimited immigration and multiculturalism?

Many will protest to rightly defend Tibet and Palestine from displacement and colonisation because the liberal progressive media has told them that this is acceptable to do. But the same people won’t defend the same rights held by European nations. Here the inconsistency and hypocrisy of enforced immigration and multiculturalism is exposed.

picture.php

According to the logic of many self appointed ‘progressives’, this picture of an illegal invasion is ‘racist’ because it shows mostly black Africans (mostly young men). Never mind that they’re inavding a continet illegally. Yes, a picture of black people is inherently racist in their view. Which seems to make the people saying it’s racist the racists.

And these same blinkered and brainwashed people fail to comprehend that the caucasian white/pink race is also an ethnic minority in the world – only making up around 11% of the world’s total population; a figure that seems to be decreasing year on year.

And these western so called liberal progressive dupes seem to revel in the promotion of sovereignty in the west as being an inherently racist concept. This is nonsense. Racism is defined as persecution or demeaning of other races based on the idea of racial superiority. The obvious irony is that deliberate unfettered and enforced immigration in to any country in order to colonise, destabilise and destroy it is one of the most extreme racist doctrines that can be carried out and, as mentioned, is recognised as genocide by the UN.

The cruel trick played on the well meaning dupes in the west who support unlimited mass migration and open borders, is that they themselves are the unwitting victims of the worst kind of horrible and vexatious racist doctrine against them.

In a glorious mess of ignorance and zombie like virtue signalling they will even gladly assist and protest on behalf of those elements that want to see them destroyed. That is how effective the cognitive dissonance and propaganda has become and it’s one example of how ultra progressiveness has become ultra regressive.

picture.php

https://sovereignwales.com/2019/06/...-from-outside-of-europe-in-to-europe-by-2050/

* This is quite a long and informative article - should be plenty to discuss - more to come -

M

member 505892

What makes a 'liberal elite'?

If being ridiculously rich makes you 'elite' it hardly makes you liberal.... if they were that liberal they wouldn't be that rich, kind of seems like an oxymoron.

'Liberal elite' sounds like a title that an actual 'typical elite' (uber rich person) would make up to take eyes off themselves.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- yes - it is an interesting term - so I looked it up:

liberal elite

noun often derogatory
the group of people in a society who are considered as having a high level of education and liberal ideas -

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/liberal-elite

* it does say 'derogatory' -

What makes a 'liberal elite'?

If being ridiculously rich makes you 'elite' it hardly makes you liberal.... if they were that liberal they wouldn't be that rich, kind of seems like an oxymoron.

'Liberal elite' sounds like a title that an actual 'typical elite' (uber rich person) would make up to take eyes off themselves.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
- yes - it is an interesting term - so I looked it up:

liberal elite

noun often derogatory
the group of people in a society who are considered as having a high level of education and liberal ideas -

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/liberal-elite

* it does say 'derogatory' -
I'm proud to have had a good education, through public school and university. Being educated should never be seen as derogatory. I am also happy with my mostly open minded views, although I wouldn't call myself a liberal. Far from being elite, most trades people earn much more than I do.

What a sad world this has become where it's not good to be educated, and people believe in unfounded conspiracy theories.

Feels like we are entering a new dark ages sometimes.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The immigration debate has been thoroughly polarised by the decaying faux liberal progressiveness. The choice we’re told is to either be on the left and for unbridled open door immigration, or on the right and an ‘anti migrant’, xenophobic, white privileged swivel eyed isolationist supremacist evil patriarchal racist. Or of course anti semitic or, the current favourite dished out to anyone with a differing view point to the pious Social Justice Warrior; a Nazi. This polarisation circus is no friend of rational debate dealing with facts, logic, reason and truth.

And whilst these politically correct issues, also often referred to as cultural Marxism/critical theory, become ever more ubiquitous, issues of rising inequalities, globalisation, transnational corporatism and neo liberal economic thinking as seen in the EU and UN have been largely ignored.

picture.php

And in this polarised supercharged politically correct climate, when it comes to issues such as mass immigration, there is no room for any middle ground based on rational controlled immigration according to skill, need and capacity – i.e. a normal way for countries to operate. Those expressing these rational views are shouted down by those brainwashed and lost to politically correct and identity politics indoctrination.

Children are also being indoctrinated to become unthinking dutiful global citizens parroting the same well oiled clichés under the globalist deception of sustainable development as seen and heard so commonly.

The indoctrination of political correctness has been so pervasive that it has brainwashed many into dismissing their own countries as parochial annoyances that should be destroyed in favour of a globalist borderless new world order of regions – a horrible hybrid of Orwellianism and a Brave New World.

picture.php

https://sovereignwales.com/2019/06/...-from-outside-of-europe-in-to-europe-by-2050/

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
So the article was biased.

- it depends what you perceive as 'bias' - one man's/woman's bias - is another's default setting - besides:

Everyone is biased, including you: the play designed by neuroscientists -

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/jan/12/psychology-of-group-reasoning-versus-individual

''Unconscious biases are everywhere. From the neighborhood that we choose, the close friends that we have, to the people we date. Developments in neuroscience now demonstrate that many biases are formed throughout life and held at the subconscious level, mainly through societal and parental conditioning. We gather millions of bits of information and our brain processes that information in a certain way – unconsciously categorizing and formatting it into familiar patterns. Though most of us have difficulty accepting or acknowledging it, we all do it. Gender, ethnicity, disability, sexuality, body size, profession etc., all influence the assessments that we make of people and form the basis of our relationship with others, and the world at large.''

https://www.forbes.com/sites/pragya...affects-us-more-than-we-know/?sh=5ba4cb0b6e13

*it doesn't look like the mass immigration author is too keen on what he calls 'The Liberal Elite' - apparently - so there could be a spot of bias there -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- starts to get interesting here - and kinda spooky - lol

''But how can an indoctrinated global citizen or ‘internationalist’ truly love the world and all its diversity of people if he or she can’t even acknowledge or respect the right of their own country to exist? It tends to be true that it’s people who have love or respect for their own country that are the people who make the best global citizens in its truest sense. Because these individuals can understand and respect true diversity, and know that the differences and idiosyncrasies of the differing nations on earth should be celebrated not treated with scorn and dismissal in favour of enforced globalist uniformity.

As German philosopher Johann Gottfried Herder – an inspiration to the renowned Austrian and honory Welshman writer Leoplold Kohr of ‘small is beautiful’ fame, wrote with some truth:

“The deluged heart of the idle cosmopolite is a hut for no-one.”

It’s also very important to note that the cabal working with and behind the internationalist bankers and financiers who are driving the global mass migration plans have been at it for a very long time indeed. As silly as it sounds to many who haven’t looked objectively and in detail at these things, numerous historians and writers state that this evil conspiracy goes back to the dawn of mankind. In his excellent book ‘Pawns in the Game‘, author William Carr describes how a small group of ‘false priests and money lenders’ have been at it since before Biblical times trying to create a new world order and to gain full control over its inhabitants. There are many differing opinions on this of course but it seems that, although they may pretend otherwise, they don’t really belong to nor care for any one nation or peoples but it seems they will act as corruptive parasites on any nation, peoples or religion that they deem useful for their goal of full globalist power and control. Carr describes them interchangeably as Illuminati, Pharisees and of the Synagogue of Satan.

Occultism has been there as the instigator of many if not most religions and can be found at the higher levels of most organised religions including Roman Catholicism, Islam, Talmudic Rabbinical Judaism (together with the Zohar/ Kabbalah teachings) , Protestant Christianity, Theosophy, Buddhism, Hinduism, Gaianism and the New Age Movement. It’s also to be found as a guiding principle in the upper echelons of the unelected United Nations.

What unites all of these is that, at their highest levels, they are following occult and Kabbalistic Luciferian doctrine. Or to put it another way, the people behind enforced mass migration around the world, and behind many other things that are disrupting and destroying civilisation as we know it, are working to an agenda most normal people couldn’t even comprehend. They are, at the highest echelons at least, what can only really be described as evil and devoid of morality, and are part of a an affiliated globalist cabal that ultimately seek a one world state and full globalist control, with one government, one currency, one army and one world religion, and with a Luciferian god masquerading as the true God. In other words, this is a good old fashioned battle between good and evil. And it is a spiritual battle and spiritual warfare. <loud and heavy church organ music>

picture.php

What Europe should really look like – a beautiful and diverse kaleidoscope of sovereign nations existing side by side as equals

Which brings us back to why national sovereignty of all nations on earth is so important. Sovereignty, accountability and democracy. Speaking as a Welsh Briton who believes in the fundamental right of countries, including my own country of Wales, to be fully fledged sovereign states in the world, it should be obvious by now that the failed EU and UN projects are about eroding and destroying the sovereignty of nations rather than protecting them. And mass unfettered migration is only one way that they will attempt to do it.

I’m proud of my country of Wales. I’m proud to be from a spirited country that isn’t afraid to fight for its right to exist in a world of diverse, beautifully different nations on earth. And I want it to be free to contribute to civilisation and to humanity in the best way it can.

My patriotism is not based on hate of any other country or people, narrow mindedness or isolationism. It’s based on love of my own country and on the rational concept of the fundamental right of nations to sovereignty on planet earth – a thought crime for the current self appointed liberal elite.

Those that genuinely love and cherish the remarkable cultural richness and diversity of the nations and peoples on earth know that those are the very qualities that the globalist elites want to weaken and eventually destroy if they get their way.

Predictably, our politicians and public figures have failed in their moral duty to expose this horrific conspiracy to destroy all nations. The people of all the nations on earth are realising that they have been cheated by the elites of their countries and have to start holding them to account and shining a light on all their lies.

* sounds like a genuine and passionate sort of writer/journalist - but I do get lost a bit when all these secret societies 'Kabbalistic Luciferian' etc get brought up - maybe I should research a bit along those 'spiritual' avenues?

h.h.

Veteran
I can cut and paste too. Dispute this.

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.621.3835&rep=rep1&type=pdf

In section 3, we consider how U.S. regional economies adjust to immigrant inflows. Despite the geographic concentration of recent immigrants, wages have not fallen perceptibly in the gateway communities in which immigrants settle. Regions have adjusted to immigrant inflows through other mechanisms, including skill upgrading of the native labor force, outmigration of native workers, and shifts in output mix towards immigrant-intensive industries. If education levels of the U.S. labor force stabilize, as they are expected to do, the wage impacts of immigration may be more pronounced.
In section 4, we examine the factors that influence U.S. illegal immigration. Most illegal immigrants enter the country either by crossing the Mexico-U.S. border or by overstaying entry visas. Mexico is the largest source country for illegal immigration and illegal entry tends to surge following economic downturns in the country. The U.S. government impedes illegal immigration by policing borders and monitoring employers, with the vast majority of resources dedicated to border enforcement. These efforts appear to have had limited success, as the inflow of illegal immigrants continues unabated.
In section 5, we examine the fiscal impact of immigration. Prior to U.S. welfare reform in 1996, immigrants were more likely than natives to receive public assistance. New laws restrict immigrant access to many benefits, one important exception being costly public education. For some types of public assistance, individual U.S. states have the discretion to offer benefits after an individual has been in the country for at least five years. Excluding immigrants from public

Montuno

...como el Son...
- just as a note - If you don't agree with what is said - and/or find some un-truth about it - then point out that particular part of the text and express your views upon it - so that we can debate about it -

- This is not about being a righty or a lefty - a nazi or a commie - its about MASS IMMIGRATION - please discuss -

Una parte particular?!? ...Yo todavía estoy esperando a que se me pase la subida del joint del desayuno para poder leer tu primer mensaje sin revolcarme de risa...
Y si, tus mensajes si son sobre racismo : racismo escondido tras el tópico "inmigración en masa" y maquillado siguiendo esa "corrección política" que tanto criticas como guardas, amigo "rosa y blanco"...

One particular part?!? ...I'm still waiting for the breakfast joint to go away so I can read your first message without rolling around on the floor laughing...
And yes, your messages are about racism : racism hidden behind the topic "mass immigration" and made up following that "political correctness" that you criticize as much as you keep, my "pink and white" friend...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- you are welcome to your opinion - but personally I don't see 'race' even to be part of the argument - its about MASS IMMIGRATION - regardless of 'race' -

- and I have seen this from both sides - as the resident - and as the immigrant -

Una parte particular?!? ...Yo todavía estoy esperando a que se me pase la subida del joint del desayuno para poder leer tu primer mensaje sin revolcarme de risa...
Y si, tus mensajes si son sobre racismo : racismo escondido tras el tópico "inmigración en masa" y maquillado siguiendo esa "corrección política" que tanto criticas como guardas, amigo "rosa y blanco"...

One particular part?!? ...I'm still waiting for the breakfast joint to go away so I can read your first message without rolling around on the floor laughing...
And yes, your messages are about racism : racism hidden behind the topic "mass immigration" and made up following that "political correctness" that you criticize as much as you keep, my "pink and white" friend...

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Do I need to dispute it? - looks to me like the USA is making good use of immigrants - as it always did - once they had killed off most of the local indigenous people - should it be that way in Wales also - due to unfettered/mass immigration?

I can cut and paste too. Dispute this.

https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.621.3835&rep=rep1&type=pdf

In section 3, we consider how U.S. regional economies adjust to immigrant inflows. Despite the geographic concentration of recent immigrants, wages have not fallen perceptibly in the gateway communities in which immigrants settle. Regions have adjusted to immigrant inflows through other mechanisms, including skill upgrading of the native labor force, outmigration of native workers, and shifts in output mix towards immigrant-intensive industries. If education levels of the U.S. labor force stabilize, as they are expected to do, the wage impacts of immigration may be more pronounced.
In section 4, we examine the factors that influence U.S. illegal immigration. Most illegal immigrants enter the country either by crossing the Mexico-U.S. border or by overstaying entry visas. Mexico is the largest source country for illegal immigration and illegal entry tends to surge following economic downturns in the country. The U.S. government impedes illegal immigration by policing borders and monitoring employers, with the vast majority of resources dedicated to border enforcement. These efforts appear to have had limited success, as the inflow of illegal immigrants continues unabated.
In section 5, we examine the fiscal impact of immigration. Prior to U.S. welfare reform in 1996, immigrants were more likely than natives to receive public assistance. New laws restrict immigrant access to many benefits, one important exception being costly public education. For some types of public assistance, individual U.S. states have the discretion to offer benefits after an individual has been in the country for at least five years. Excluding immigrants from public

Montuno

...como el Son...
Te repito que es racismo/clasismo torpemente maquillado (e hilarantemente argumentado; como también lo era la "clasificación racial por inteligencia" de la que te hiciste eco en otro hilo).
Seguro que no te preocupa que tu Gales pueda ser destino de la inmigracion masiva de todas las animadoras de todos los equipos deportivos de Escandinavia...

I repeat that it is clumsily made up racism/classism (and hilariously argued; as was the "racial classification by intelligence" which you echoed in another thread).
Surely you are not worried that your Wales could be the destination of mass immigration of all the cheerleaders of all the sports teams in Scandinavia...

Montuno

...como el Son...
Ademas, es el racismo/clasismo mas peligroso de todos : aun siendo burdo, no lo es tanto como el que apela simplemente al "sentimiento de superioridad sobre el otro"... Por que apela a algo aun mas atavico,primitivo, efectivo y peligroso : " el MIEDO al otro"...

Moreover, it is the most dangerous racism/classism of all : even if it is crude, it is not as crude as the one that simply appeals to the "feeling of superiority over the other"... Because it appeals to something even more atavistic, primitive, effective and dangerous: "FEAR of the other"...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Te repito que es racismo/clasismo torpemente maquillado (e hilarantemente argumentado; como también lo era la "clasificación racial por inteligencia" de la que te hiciste eco en otro hilo).
Seguro que no te preocupa que tu Gales pueda ser destino de la inmigracion masiva de todas las animadoras de todos los equipos deportivos de Escandinavia...

I repeat that it is clumsily made up racism/classism (and hilariously argued; as was the "racial classification by intelligence" which you echoed in another thread).
Surely you are not worried that your Wales could be the destination of mass immigration of all the cheerleaders of all the sports teams in Scandinavia...

- Yes - the idea is to get members to discuss awkward topics - most certainly - a vast influx of Scandinavian Cheerleaders into Wales would definitely cause quite a stir - and could easily lead to much social UPheaval -

Montuno

...como el Son...
View Image

This is a long-read, and I hope that it keeps your attention because I feel that it is very important for all of us to know and realize what could be going on in Europe right now, and why. Who is behind it, and what are their aims.

https://sovereignwales.com/2016/09/...the-indigenous-nations-and-peoples-of-europe/

The genocidal Kalergi plan to destroy the indigenous nations and peoples of Europe
by cymrusofren

The hot potato of immigration – a perfectly reasonable debate for citizens of any country to have but one that many from all political persuasions are often unable to have without resorting to hysteria and polarisation.

Natural and sustainable immigration happens organically. Economic immigrants, whether legal or not, can’t be blamed or demonised for looking for a better quality of life. And genuine asylum seekers who escape war zones and civil wars created by any aggressor including western/Nato countries should expect our sympathy and help and be given refuge in the nearest safe country or countries as set out in international law.

But it isn’t that simple. Sadly there are political leaders and planners who seek to create and use mass immigration and the forced movement of people for their own nefarious purposes. Not many people have heard of the The Kalergi Pan European plan for Europe. In the 1920s, Free Mason Count Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi wrote a book titled “Praktischer Idealismus,” (Practical Idealism) which set out his views on how he believed the abolition of the right of self-determination and the elimination of European nations should be accomplished with the formation of an European Union.

View Image
Who’s supposed to be the monarch again? Evelyn de Rothschild chats with Prince Charles

After publishing the book, Kalergi received help from Baron Louis de Rothschild who put him in touch with one of his friends, banker Max Warburg. Warburg then supported Kalergi with considerable funds to help form his European movement. The main problem lays with the fact that what Kalergi called for was not only the destruction of European nation states but also the deliberate ethnocide of the indigenous, mostly Caucasian race of the European continent. This he proposed should be done through enforced mass migration to create an undifferentiated homogeneous mass of serfs to be dominated by a wealthy self electing elite.

Kalergi in his own words:

“The (European) man of the future will be of mixed race. Today’s races and classes will disappear owing to the disappearing of space (nations), time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its outward appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals”

View Image

This, Kalergi stated, should be a plan run for and by the racial and spiritual supremacy of ‘blood aristocracy and Jewry’. These are all his crude racialist words, not mine. People should be free to mix and settle with a partner from whatever race or ethnicity they choose. But what Kalergi and the Pan European plan specifically calls out for is the deliberate use of enforced and disproportionate mass immigration, especially from non-European countries, in order to bring in a Pan European single state dictatorship and destroy the indigenous pink/white nationalities, and therefore resistance, of Europe.

View Image

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77744&pictureid=2109891

In order to get a better picture of where this kind of twisted thinking comes from, those interested might want to look in more detail at Kabbalaism and at Babylonian mystery religion. These occult paganistic, Luciferian, anti Christian doctrines can be seen manifested in the highest degrees of Free Masonry and other secret societies, in the Kabbalah Zohar literature, in the subversive Sabbatean/Frankist movements and in the highly unpleasant supremacist teachings of the Babylonian Talmud bible – a doctrine that refers to non Talmudists as the sub-human Goyim/Gentiles (cattle) and which is followed and taught within Rabbinical and ultra orthodox Talmudism and within religious and political Zionism.

Babylonian occultism has also creeped in to most other organised religions at the higher levels including Roman Catholicism, Islam, Protestant Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism and the New Age Movement. It is also to be found as a guiding principle in the upper echelons of the unelected United Nations.

Alongside globalist corporations and philanthropists, these followers of occult Kabbalaism and extreme Talmudic and Zionist teachings seem to be especially preoccupied with deliberately destroying the indigenous nations and Caucasian race of Europe through mass enforced and unfettered multiculturalism. They also seem preoccupied in destroying the traditional Christian heritage and moral values that have largely helped to build and maintain a flourishing and diverse, culturally rich European civilisation.

The illegal attacks led by a small crazed Anglo-American-Israeli elite seen in recent years on majority Muslim countries such as Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya has also conveniently led to the radicalisation of many of the men and women of those countries. A large proportion of whom are now intent on revenge through the bloody destruction of the west by war or invasion. It could be easily surmised that this has played beautifully in to the hands of those European and Zionist elements who themselves want to see Europe destroyed as the Kalergi plan lays out. In other words, the radical Muslims have been played as much as we Europeans have. Divide and conquer, play both sides and all that. Perhaps it would be an idea for all divided enemies to start talking to each other and to look at who all the vested interests pulling all these strings might be and ask why are they doing it?

View Image

The majority of the people of Israel and elsewhere who are moderate non Talmudic followers of old testament (Torah) Judaism, Arab Christians, Atheists, Agnostics, and moderate Muslims are also as much victims of such dangerous elite supremacist doctrine as we in Europe seem to be. And many if not most orthodox Jews don’t even realise that what they’re following or affiliating themselves with is extreme Talmudic Judaism, with increasing numbers now becoming aware of the extremities of Talmudic teachings.

Zionism is essentially Rothschild Zionism. The Rothschild family is a globalist banking family who have been and are currently in charge of most of the wealth and central banks of the world, and a great deal of its media. They are also bankers to the equally rich and powerful Roman Catholic Church and its Jesuit order in the Vatican – another institution heavily infiltrated by occult Kabbalism and one also very keen on a globalist new world order of one government, one cashless currency and one religion.

picture.php

...Los Jesuiiitaasss... Ellos tienen la culpa de todo (ya lo decían 500 años atrás los Dominicos y los portugueses...(Mira la película "La Misión" si no me crees...)... Gypsy, no seras tu del Opus Dei ?!?
...No se que seria peor : que pertenecieras a el; o que sea esta la primera vez que oyes su nombre, después de habernos "iluminado" sobre la "Deep Church", je, je...

...The Jesuiiitaasss... They are to blame for everything (the Order of the Dominicos and the Portuguese already said the same so 500 years ago...(Watch the film "The Mission" if you don't believe me...) Gypsy, it won't be you from Opus Dei ?!?
...I don't know what would be worse : that you belong to him; or that this is the first time you hear his name, after having "enlightened" us about the "Deep Church", he, he...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
View Image

...Los Jesuiiitaasss... Ellos tienen la culpa de todo (ya lo decían 500 años atrás los Dominicos y los portugueses...(Mira la película "La Misión" si no me crees...)... Gypsy, no seras tu del Opus Dei ?!?
...No se que seria peor : que pertenecieras a el; o que sea esta la primera vez que oyes su nombre, después de habernos "iluminado" sobre la "Deep Church", je, je...

...The Jesuiiitaasss... They are to blame for everything (the Order of the Dominicos and the Portuguese already said the same so 500 years ago...(Watch the film "The Mission" if you don't believe me...) Gypsy, it won't be you from Opus Dei ?!?
...I don't know what would be worse : that you belong to him; or that this is the first time you hear his name, after having "enlightened" us about the "Deep Church", he, he...

- Ahh - 'The Mission' - wow - that was waaay back in the 80's when I first saw that film - and it was pretty good - if I can remember - and it was about The Jesuits - I think?

picture.php

- Opus Dei? - Opus Dei was founded in 1928 in Spain by St. Josemaría Escrivá de Balaguer y Albás (canonized in 2002), a priest trained in law. Believing that daily life can be sanctifying, Escrivá sought to encourage Catholic laypeople and priests in their pursuit of holiness through their chosen professions - interesting - but is it relevant?

Montuno

...como el Son...
White and pink? Wtf

Cierto. Yo solo parafraseo y cito al propio Gypsy y "sus curiosas clasificaciones raciales"... Leelo en sus propuos mensajes...
...Según otra de la que se hizo eco en otro hilo, yo seria " No blanco Hispano", y mi inteligencia seria menor a los verdaderos blancos "blancos rosas", je... Eso si, al menos tengo el consuelo de ser más inteligente que mi vecina Lorena, que la pobre es más negra que una noche sin luna....

True. I only paraphrase and quote Gypsy himself and "his curious racial classifications"... Read it in your own messages...
...According to another one that was echoed in another thread, I would be "Not white Hispanic", and my intelligence would be less than the real "white pink", he... But at least I have the consolation of being more intelligent than my neighbour Lorena, who is blacker than a moonless night....

Latest posts

Latest posts