What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan.

geneva_sativa

Secretary of the Treasury Mnuchun ends "Emergency Fund" Programs to the Federal Reserve

:tiphat:

https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm1190

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Invasion and immigration are a part of history since humans first left Africa.

It goes both ways. I find it ironic that someone in England (or Spain, Holland etc) can complain about immigration after England invaded most of the known world, exploiting the local economies, and exporting English culture wherever they went. I wonder if the locals complained about The English Plan as they saw their own cultures denigrated, and had to adopt foreign customs and worship a different god.

You can hardly blame those very same people wanting to live in mother England (or a European equivalent).
:gaga:

mass immigration is an act of war if anything, plus the 'out of Africa' theory is highly contested and likely untrue.

also Christianity doesn't destroy the host culture, it tends to add to it.

from what i know of the cudenhove-kalergi plan, the main idea is that the elite stay racially pure and everyone else is done away with or mixed, so they then become rootless individuals with no real heritage/tradition, which they think will lead to them accepting becoming (unwittingly) their slaves more readily.

and iirc the Dalai Lama is actually a CIA asset

White Beard

mass immigration is an act of war if anything, plus the 'out of Africa' theory is highly contested and likely untrue.

from what i know of the cudenhove-kalergi plan, the main idea is that the elite stay racially pure and everyone else is done away with or mixed, so they then become rootless individuals with no real heritage/tradition, which they think will lead to them accepting becoming (unwittingly) their slaves more readily.

You mean, mass immigration like China is doing now to Tibet? Or like the USA did to Hawai’i? Mass EMIGRATION, OTOH, is something very different.

Your remark about Christianity is simply and historically untrue: under the Roman church, Christianity destroyed the “host culture” everywhere it went: Europe, Africa, the Americas. Asia and the Middle East, OTOH, pushed back hard, and are still pushing back.

AFAIC the “Kalergi plan” is just another elitist notion from a bygone age...just as the “CIA-owned Dalai Lama” is an elitist notion of the current age...IMO

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Your remark about Christianity is simply and historically untrue: under the Roman church, Christianity destroyed the “host culture” everywhere it went: Europe, Africa, the Americas. Asia and the Middle East, OTOH, pushed back hard, and are still pushing back.

AFAIC the “Kalergi plan” is just another elitist notion from a bygone age...just as the “CIA-owned Dalai Lama” is an elitist notion of the current age...IMO

- If you follow the history of any of the Abrahamic religions - its all been about land-grabbing, destroying the host culture and taking over - converting or murdering and starving the enslaved and invaded -

- Look what the Ottoman Empire did in the name of Allah/Islam to the Armenian Christians - or what the mainly Jewish Commissars did to the Christian people of the Ukraine and throughout Russia during the 3 Holodomor's - these 3 religions have all been at war with each other and the people for thousands of years - should we be deceived that it is any different today - when all 3 still have power beyond what most people could perceive? -

picture.php

* are they not all sharing - the same boot?

** Most of what Kalergi said - has come to pass - debating whether it was a 'conspiracy' - 'plan' or the work of a visionary - is a distraction - The dream of a unified Europe cannot materialise until the people are removed from the culture of their ancestors - enter mass immigration - Looks like a game of divide and conquer - and its going ahead full-steam - whether we like it or not -

Last edited:
I alwats had a problem with illegal immigration here in America, abd raegan giving mass amnesty to millions of illegal mexicans in california probably tipped the scale to make california the unlovable plave it is now.
I mean about 300 million with about 30 million illegal immigrants? Come on. Housing is already sparse and expensive . I'm a son of a legal immigrant that graduated from uni here and i really like the American culture, mexican culture belongs in mexico.

And ive always had a problem with open borders in Europe. Now europe is just a mess, no way I'm visiting Paris or europe in general, until they clean their streets, i mean economic migrants stealing and then selling said stolen things in broad daylight in Paris? Its like that eric andre episode shot in paris titled paris-africa actually became a real thing...

Anyways humans are a complex species, what do you expect from a civilization thats culture isn't based on science and truly high ideals?

God have mercy on the world...

Chi13

ICMag Donor

Care to provide any evidence of anything in that post? The out of Africa theory is quite well accepted.

I am hard pressed to think of anywhere Christians have gone where they haven't destroyed the host culture, or at least tried to. South America, North America, Middle East, Pacific islands, Australia. If as you say "mass migration is an act of war", then you'd have to say that Christian cultures invaded many countries and imposed their values.

I see the Kalergi plan as silly conspiracy theory, but you take that to a whole new level.

On this forum I have recently learned that the Dalai Lama and Borat are both CIA agents. What next? I know I am on a cannabis forum, but really???:laughing:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hmmm - looks interesting - and I wouldn't be surprised that election interference was happening - after following the Cory Aquino run up to the Philippine Presidency - then her son's win with Smartmatic election computer/software - many years ago - much of what is stated in that article could well be true - but would have to do a whole lot of fact checking to actually know that -

- Malloch-Brown sounds like a tool -

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now that we've seen, with the attempted coup at the Capitol building, the dangerous endgame of western populist leaders pushing white supremacist agendas... could i please ask that this thread be unstickied?

VG

"Tracing the origins of white supremacist ideas"-
https://www.americanprogress.org/is...white-supremacy-returned-mainstream-politics/

"[FONT=&quot]The Tree of Life synagogue shooter in Pittsburgh was driven by the conspiracy theory that immigration is a Jewish plot to pollute the white race.[/FONT]34[FONT=&quot] This core concept of anti-Semitism was popularized in [/FONT]The Protocols of the Elders of Zion[FONT=&quot], a forgery created and disseminated by the Russian Imperial secret service that has mutated and changed over time but never fully disappeared. The latest iteration is the Kalergi Plan,[/FONT]35[FONT=&quot] a conspiracy theory that is particularly popular in the Italian far-right[/FONT]36[FONT=&quot] that posits a Jewish plan to undermine white European society through miscegenation and mass migration. In the United States, this theory has been promoted by conservative commentator Candace Owens and other Trump supporters.[/FONT]37"

h.h.

Veteran
Stickies are controlled speech and have no real place in a open free speech forum. These have ran their course, are largely ignored and they should be allowed to die.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Now that we've seen, with the attempted coup at the Capitol building, the dangerous endgame of western populist leaders pushing white supremacist agendas... could i please ask that this thread be unstickied?

VG

"Tracing the origins of white supremacist ideas"-
https://www.americanprogress.org/is...white-supremacy-returned-mainstream-politics/

"[FONT=&quot]The Tree of Life synagogue shooter in Pittsburgh was driven by the conspiracy theory that immigration is a Jewish plot to pollute the white race.[/FONT]34[FONT=&quot] This core concept of anti-Semitism was popularized in [/FONT]The Protocols of the Elders of Zion[FONT=&quot], a forgery created and disseminated by the Russian Imperial secret service that has mutated and changed over time but never fully disappeared. The latest iteration is the Kalergi Plan,[/FONT]35[FONT=&quot] a conspiracy theory that is particularly popular in the Italian far-right[/FONT]36[FONT=&quot] that posits a Jewish plan to undermine white European society through miscegenation and mass migration. In the United States, this theory has been promoted by conservative commentator Candace Owens and other Trump supporters.[/FONT]37"

funny how no one complained about the coupes in Ukraine, Ballarus, Lybia, Lebanon, Tunisia, Egypt, Venezuela, Honduras and many more.

in fact these same lawmakers who are screaming like stuck pigs now, are the same ones who cheered for all the above storming of government institutions and out right toppling democratic governments. they were all for the brave people storming parliament when it was Ukraine etc, fucking hypocrites the lot of them.

they are lucky trump is a coward at heart and didnt do what Erdogan did in Turkey. Erdogan went on face time and told his supporters in police military and civilians to go out there and grab back power for him and they did it, hundreds threw their lives away by charging armed military units of the coupe plotters.

luckily when it came right to it, trumps balls shrivelled up.

me i have never been for violent over throwing of the government by a mob, no matter where it happens. but one bit of advice for future revolutionaries, if you do it, you better fucking win or the price will be death or life in prison. history is unkind to failed revolutionaries.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The ones who do not see this globalist takeover, are blinded by the tools of the takeover, ie information. There is a war on information, and the PTB want their message only, for this very reason.

So the PTB demonize Alex Jones and others, those who try to open the curtains of truth.

Ignore these truths, and suffer the fate they have planned for you. BTW, it isn't utopia.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Thanks for the response, but you didn't address my objection to this thread being promoted as a sticky.

Stickies are there to keep certain posts at the top of the list and are by their very definition pushing whatever information or agenda they contain.

My objection is that the nearly all the 'political' posts that i have seen stickied at the speakers' corner are promoting a right-wing, often white supremacist agenda - which is offensive to me and at least half of the people that will read it. The fact that this is authored or presented by Gypsy, the guy who is famously the avatar and 'boss' of the website, makes this much more definitively a piece of propaganda.

i feel that anyone contributing to this website implies their own tacit endorsement of the place as a whole... and whilst i am quite happy promote weed related and growing related agendas.. i object to my unavoidable association with what is essentially repackaged Nazi propaganda.

If you are going to have these kind of political forums which are often very divisive then i think it is doubly important for them to at least be balanced and unbiased in their presentation.

I know my contribution at IC is very small in the great scheme of things... but nevertheless i have spent countless hours contributing to this site over the years, and now i feel that the place is being used to promote an ideology that i find personally deeply offensive.

Please un-sticky the divisive political threads.

VG

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The Hindus and Muslums got along just fine in India. In 1947, after their WW2 complete victory (and start of a new global rivalry between east and west), the globalists got busy...

... and among other things (Israel from Palestine, Bretton woods US dollah world reserve currency, convertible into gold (then they took all the gold)), UN...

... divided India into two, split by the religions, with muslums getting Pakistan. Now they are enemies.

America has been divided internally now also.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_Movement

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Thanks for the response, but you didn't address my objection to this thread being promoted as a sticky.

Stickies are there to keep certain posts at the top of the list and are by their very definition pushing whatever information or agenda they contain.

My objection is that the nearly all the 'political' posts that i have seen stickied at the speakers' corner are promoting a right-wing, often white supremacist agenda - which is offensive to me and at least half of the people that will read it. The fact that this is authored or presented by Gypsy, the guy who is famously the avatar and 'boss' of the website, makes this much more definitively a piece of propaganda.

i feel that anyone contributing to this website implies their own tacit endorsement of the place as a whole... and whilst i am quite happy promote weed related and growing related agendas.. i object to my unavoidable association with what is essentially repackaged Nazi propaganda.

If you are going to have these kind of political forums which are often very divisive then i think it is doubly important for them to at least be balanced and unbiased in their presentation.

I know my contribution at IC is very small in the great scheme of things... but nevertheless i have spent countless hours contributing to this site over the years, and now i feel that the place is being used to promote an ideology that i find personally deeply offensive.

Please un-sticky the divisive political threads.

VG

hi VG bro

does every thread have to have an agenda? maybe the agenda is to discuss and explore a topic? i didnt sticky this thread, my guess is Gypsy did it to keep the topic at his finger tips as he finds it interesting. boss type prerogative i guess. but the topic is quite complex and surely discussing it freely doesn't stop anyone who disagrees from doing so.

you see it as promotion, there i have to disagree, its a discussion, all the threads are discussions, there is no political agenda, no activism, just stoners exploring an abundance of topics. generally we don't sticky to convince, we sticky to get as much feed back as possible. so why not disprove what ever is bothering you, i know i have disagreed in there and nothing bad happened, have at it.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ahh - yes - the written piece at the start of this thread on The Kalergi Plan kinda resonated with me - since it was written by a person from the country of Wales - and he is discussing how he see's this mass-immigration into his country - My Mother's side of the family were all from Wales - Wales has been a colony of England since the English invaded in 1282 -

- Its good that I have taken notice again of this thread - because I went back to the sovereign Wales site - and noticed cymrusofren (the author) had written another article about mass-immigration - at this link : - https://sovereignwales.com/2019/06/...-from-outside-of-europe-in-to-europe-by-2050/ - so I will paste it here - since it ties in with The Kalergi Plan - thanks for bringing it to my notice -

- ‘Replacement Migration’ – The deranged globalist plan by the UN and EU to bring in 56 million people from outside of Europe in to Europe by 2050
by cymrusofren -

The west especially has only recently come round to having rational considered discussions on immigration and immigration numbers. But the people of the west have to wake up because now the plan is to have them completely replaced. And there are similar plans for the rest of the world as well

- As mentioned in a previous article, natural and sustainable immigration happens organically. Economic immigrants, whether legal or not, can’t really be blamed or demonised for looking for a better quality of life -

And genuine asylum seekers who escape war zones and civil wars created by any aggressor including western/Nato countries should expect our sympathy and help, and be given refuge in the nearest safe country or countries as set out in international law. Furthermore, any person from any ethnicity, background or race should of course be free to choose to be with, love and settle with whomever they want in accordance with whatever the citizenship laws of any particular country might be.

But it isn’t that simple. Sadly there are political leaders and planners who seek to create and use mass immigration and the forced movement of people for their own nefarious purposes.

‘Replacement Migration’ is an official published plan to deliberately bring in at least 56 million people from mostly Africa to Europe by 2050. It’s a very real policy that’s already been planned by both the UN and EU since at least the year 2000 – a policy carried out under the auspices of various inter connected globalist agencies and ‘Non Governmental agencies’ such as the International Organisation for Migration, Global Migration Group, The Africa-EU Partnership, World Bank and the cult of international sustainable development also known as Agenda 21/2030 Agenda.

Mass enforced immigration is recognised by the UN itself as an incitement to genocide as defined by the United Nations even though the UN themselves as well as the EU are proponents of the Replacement Migration plan.

And on December 19th 2018 a worldwide agreement called The Global Compact for Migration was also signed in Marakesh. - It essentially gives equal rights to all migrants from across the world to migrate to anywhere they want, whether they are legal or not. The agreement was put in place by the UN and, for all intents and purposes, outlaws any scrutinising or questioning of the plan or of the immigrants themselves by those countries who have signed or by media groups or press within those countries. In the finest Orwellian tradition, any public funding for these press and media groups is recommended to be stopped if they stray from the narrative or ask ‘difficult’ questions when it come to immigration.

Luckily, not all countries have signed this grubby globalist plan. 152 countries voted in favour of the resolution to endorse it, while the United States, Hungary, Israel, Czech Republic and Poland voted against it, and 12 countries including Australia, Switzerland, Chile, Brazil, Estonia, Italy, Bulgaria, Dominican republic and Latvia abstained. 24 countries didn’t vote at all and many of the countries who have signed may yet change their minds. A petition of 130,000 signatures to the UK parliament asking for a parliamentary discussion on the matter was ignored even though the parliament is obliged to discuss any petition with over 100,000 signatures.

picture.php

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The carrying out of this agenda has been hovering around for years. Prior to 1999 the net immigration numbers in to the UK state ranged from between 0 to 50,000 per year. From 1999 onwards, following a Labour-led policy under globalist grinning puppet Tony Blair to open the flow of doors to immigrants to Britain, this figure has been closer to 300,000 net a year – an absurd figure equivalent to a new city around the size of Coventry each year. Whatever happens between the UK state and the EU, it’s likely that those in power will continue to try and push for disproportionate mass immigration in to the UK and elsewhere. But all politicans can be voted out which is why non political people have to start standing as representatives instead, and the secretive civil service culture disbanded.

Those who have looked in to these things in depth will know that both the EU and UN were started and supported by internationalist bankers and financiers right from the very start. Robert Schumann, Jean Monnet and the international bankers who started the EU, stated from the beginning that the EU was to be a centralised supranational body. The EU’s first founding president of the highest body of the EU, the EU Commission, was Walter Hallstein – a prominent law professor under the Nazis. How was it possible that such a man could become the “founding father” of the Brussels EU?

In his book the The Invisible College author William Stuart states that the documented inspiration to those involved with setting up the EU and plans for a proposed one world government goes way back to Freemasons Albert Pike and Giusseppe Mazzini in the late 19th century, and that the later instigators were also affiliated and working in parallel with the Freemason Count Coudenhove-Kalergi – he of the maniacal Kalergi plan to destroy all the peoples and nations of Europe through mass enforced migration from outside of Europe – sadly not a conspiracy theory but a documented plan as explained in his “Praktischer Idealismus,” (Practical Idealism) book and the Pan European movement of the 1920’s, supported by the financial elite.

picture.php

Such plans go against all notions of equality and the celebration of diversity of course. Such plans are a deliberate attack on the very notion of diversity – a “Mein Kampf” in reverse. Ethnocidal based European unification and the union of other Orwellian world regions would likely be the first steps in creating an eventual world government, potentially under the UN or a similar unelected global body.

What Kalergi openly called for was not only the destruction of European nation states but also the deliberate ethnocide of the indigenous, mostly Caucasian race of the European continent. Another reason why this is a serious concern stems from the fact that every year, in his honour, the European Union bestows the Coudenove-Kalergi prize to “Europeans who have excelled in promoting European integration.” This is done officially under the name of The Charlemagne Prize. Recent winners of the award have been such moral luminaries as Angela Merkel, Herman Van Rompuy, Tony Blair and Henry Kissinger.

The Replacment Migration for Europe plan seems to simply be a continuation of the Kalergi plan. No race or peoples are safe from this crazed global unification policy. It’s proposed that other continents and races will then follow until there is a one global homogeneous uniform mass of people in serfdom to the self appointed elite, and all the beautiful diversity of nations, peoples and races on earth are destroyed.

This is sadly no joke. Frans Timmermans, First Vice-President of the European Commission and European Commissioner for Better Regulation, Interinstitutional Relations, the Rule of Law and the Charter of Fundamental Rights, would agree it seems.

Whether Kalergi or anyone else’s vision is being followed word for word or not perhaps is not the main issue. Mass and disproportionate movement of people in to Europe is happening whether we believe it or not. And most are economic migrants not refugees.

Once those genuinely fleeing wars arrive at the nearest safe country and are given sanctuary as they should, they can claim refugee status. This is why aid from Britain and Europe is much better spent on helping those in need in these safe haven countries nearest to conflict zones such as Turkey, Jordan and Lebanon. But if those claiming to be refugees then insist on moving on to other countries that they have their eye on then they become self chosen economic migrants.

It was reported that more than a million recorded people reached Europe through irregular means in 2015 when it seemes that a literal invasion was at its most obvious. According to Frans Timmerman once more, (Vice-President of the European Commission), it’s estimated that around 60% of those coming in to Europe from the Middle East and Africa are economic migrants using asylum-seeker status as a cover. Even this 60% figure seems to be a conservative estimate from looking at other various reports.

It’s long puzzled many how so many poverty stricken refugees escaping from war-torn countries can afford to pay the 10,000 or so Euros needed to cross the Mediterranean into Europe. Austrian intelligence officials have revealed that US government agencies are paying for the transport of a great deal of these migrants in to Europe. On August 5th, 2015 Austrian magazine Infodirekt reported:

“It has come to our knowledge that US organisations are paying for the boats taking thousands of refugees to Europe. US organisations have created a co-financing scheme which provides for a considerable portion of the transportation costs. Not every refugee from North Africa has 11,000 Euro cash. Nobody is asking, where is the money coming from?”

French government officials and Turkish authorities are also reported to have been caught red handed selling life boats and equipment to refugees in Turkey.

https://sovereignwales.com/2019/06/...-from-outside-of-europe-in-to-europe-by-2050/

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Billionaire George Soros, alleged funder of numerous revolutionary ‘springs’ and movements including the divisive race baiters Black Lives Matter in the USA – he who also has a global network of non-governmental organisation (NGO) fronts operating under his Open Society Foundations – recently insisted that the European Union should spend a further 10 billion Euros to facilitate the movement of more than a million mainly ‘Muslim refugees’ into Europe every year from now on.

Brussels seems to be complying with the instructions of this self-appointed global Tsar. According to renowned Irish journalist Gearóid Ó Colmáin, the company that would mostly benefit from this increased EU spending is Equistone Partners Europe, an affiliate of the Rothschild-owned Barclays Bank.

Reports also allege that geopolitical meddling have helped to create the sudden mass movements of people in general, allowing for the resulting integration of ISIS/ISIL members in to the mass of economic migrants and asylum seekers arriving in Europe. The end outcome being the potential chaos and clash of civilisations and religions that we have already seen glimpses of.

It’s a claim substantiated by numerous other sources reporting that thousands of covert trained fighters have been successfully smuggled in to Europe posing as migrants – the full amount being impossible to determine at this stage

None of this should really be that much of a surprise considering that it’s by now being widely reported that it was the USA, Israel, the UK and their allies who created Al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood in the first place – something author William Stuart also covers in details in his book ‘The Invisible College: 911 to Armageddon’. And the illegal attacks led by a small crazed Anglo-American-Israeli elite seen in recent years on majority Muslim countries such as Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya has also conveniently led to the radicalisation of many of the men and women of those countries – a large proportion of whom are now intent on revenge through the bloody destruction of the west by war or invasion.

It could be easily surmised that this has played beautifully in to the hands of those globalist elements who themselves want to see Europe destroyed by a clash of civilisations as the Kalergi plan and the Replacement Migration plan also lays out. In other words – the radical Muslims and mass of migrants have been played as much as we Europeans have. Divide and conquer, play both sides and all that. It’s said that all modern wars are banker wars. Perhaps it would be an idea for all divided enemies to start talking to each other and to look at who all the vested interests pulling all these strings might be and ask why are they doing it?

It’s commonly alleged by renowned historians such as Anthony C Sutton, Carroll Quigley, William Stuart and many others that it was also the internationalist banking fraternity based out of Wall street and the City of London who, directly and indirectly,funded the murderous and genocidal Bolshevik revolution in Russia in 1917 as well as the rise of Hitler and the Nazi Germany regime in the 1920’s and 1930’s. Together with the first world war, these led to the deaths of hundreds of millions people.

It’s also public knowledge by now that it was to the globalist banker Lord Rothschild that British government foreign secretary Arthur James Balfour bizarrely ‘promised’ the whole of Palestine in his infamous Balfour declaration letter of November 2nd 1917, not to any nation or peoples.

Natural and sustainable immigration occurs in to all countries and every country on earth has an indisputable right to control immigration numbers in to their countries based on their own capabilities and needs. And all peoples and nations have the right to preserve the characteristics and fundamental features of their civic identity as well as their indigenous and historical ethno – cultural identity, especially so if these things are under obvious, disproportionate and intentional threat.

This is recognised by international anti genocide and anti ethnocide laws and by basic morality, decency and common sense. Examples of these fundamental rights can be seen in Japan, in Israel, in Asiatic countries, in African countries, and in recent laws created for native Americans. But this debate really should be about numbers and proportionality of immigration numbers – it doesn’t have to be about race, ethnicity or nationality.

But immigration only works if the immigration numbers are sustainable, occur organically and are in keeping with the needs and capabilities of the host nation. That and ensuring that there is enough time and resources for new citizens to assimilate and become productive members of their new societies.

picture.php

https://sovereignwales.com/2019/06/...-from-outside-of-europe-in-to-europe-by-2050/