What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan.

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
and they did it again

The government of the Spanish region of Catalonia would like to receive the 141 refugees aboard the rescue ship "Aquarius". Madrid has to agree.

Shut one door and another opens for the occupying army disguised as refugees, many of which are from nations that are NOT considered at war at all.

Its all part and parcel of THE KALERGI PLAN!

wasgedn

people need to be waked up ......all who didnt want to kno reality come to the point they will but this ones get polarized hard with hate then...

information is the weapon....
and love ...lol

we can play their came , work for their plan and get angrier and angrier until the big bang , or we work against polarization and spread true information...

White Beard

Being head down in the situation we have here at home, I confess that I know virtually noting about postwar European affairs. Not entirely unfamiliar, but no depth on many things going on there.

Although it seems someone alway has a Rothschild in the belfry, we have sufficiently massive accumulations of money here, and plenty of desire to use it. Likewise, I’m not moved by the waving of Soros when the Republicans have so many billionaires available that each Republican candidate has his own pet billionaire no smooth things for him.

Except Trump, who had Russia. It will be interesting to find out what Putin’s end-game is....

Besides all that, I find this very interesting.

Oh, the references to “occult” this ‘n’ that are bullshit, but not uncommon in things I find referring to Soros and the Rothschilds.

I’ll read all this more closely in a bit, I think it deserves it. I’ve never been one to be waved off from something significant.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
It does make you more than slightly perturbed when you do the due diligence and unravel a historical plot that looks credible - and then realize that you have been un-enlightened most all of your life about the subject - and so the history you were taught in the history books you read didn't mention this at all. You do get a sense that the truth of the matter is being kept from you - particularly in the main-stream-media, and our educational institutions - so you start to question why?

Then what you find can be so outrageous, so unmentionable, and so beyond the pale of human decency that when you confront others with it - you get the same old 'Its a conspiracy theory' put-down - and I say, without us being able to take apart and examine every 'Theory' presented - we can never find the real TRUTH.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- After President Wilson allowed the Federal Reserve to be formed -

picture.php

Raho

Veteran
It does make you more than slightly perturbed when you do the due diligence and unravel a historical plot that looks credible - and then realize that you have been un-enlightened most all of your life about the subject - and so the history you were taught in the history books you read didn't mention this at all. You do get a sense that the truth of the matter is being kept from you - particularly in the main-stream-media, and our educational institutions - so you start to question why?

Then what you find can be so outrageous, so unmentionable, and so beyond the pale of human decency that when you confront others with it - you get the same old 'Its a conspiracy theory' put-down - and I say, without us being able to take apart and examine every 'Theory' presented - we can never find the real TRUTH.
The first thing that opened my eyes to this was cannabis.
As soon as I got high for the first time, I realized that the government I trusted and respected had been lying to me my entire life.
Shitty thing to happen to a patriotic 15 year old.
Been on a quest to see behind the curtain ever since.

Critical thinking/analytical skills are so important to be able to discern the bullshit from the . . . bullshit :)

H

hard rain

I don't even know where to start with this thread? Another bullshit conspiracy theory, from a Neo Nazi no less (not you Gypsy, the person who originally wrote it).
All a cut and paste from an obviously nationalistic website.
Don't really understand why someone's race is still an issue. who cares what skin colour a person has?

Seriously wish I'd never discovered speakers corner, and wouldn't have if it wasn't for some of Shaggys turbo posting bs. Sadly I've gone down the rabbit hole.,

Sometimes Wiki says it best;
Origins
Austrian writer and neo-Nazi Gerd Honsik wrote about the subject in his book Kalergi Plan (2005).[6] Investigative newspaper Linkiesta have described the Kalergi plan as a hoax which is comparable to the anti-semitic fabrication The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.[7]

The Kalergi Plan (Italian: Piano Kalergi), or sometimes called the Coudenhove-Kalergi Conspiracy,[1] is a far-right,[2] anti-semitic, white nationalist conspiracy theory,[3] which states that a plot to mix white Europeans with other races via immigration was constructed by Austrian-Japanese politician Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi and promoted in aristocratic European social circles.[4] The conspiracy theory is most often associated with European groups and parties, but it has also spread to North American politics.[5]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalergi_Plan

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well - whatever you make of it - is yours to discern - its what is out there - a theory to discover - whether you find something in it - or not - is up to you - whatever the result - it does make you think - and that's a good thing -

- some people are nationalistic - some globalistic - some communistic - and others fascistic - there are many other political, cultural or religious labels we could throw into the mix - but when all is said and done - we ain't getting no-where without unity -

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
fog of war has settled in some peoples souls.
denial of evidence by political correctness and progressive projection of some sort of moral or ethical advantage over truth.
make no mistake, we are at war.
no 'rules of engagement' protecting vulnerable youth or indoctrinated adults from the mind-numbing brutality of oppression by omission.

this owning the truth by the yellow journalists (sic) poisoning the population at large with innuendo and lies destroys the freedoms and liberties of the same people that they pretend to fight for.
the anti-fascist movement is the antithesis of their objectives. they know not who they are or what they fight for. they are victims, yet blame lies elsewhere for them.

they are here, in these pages, doing their deleterious duties for the image in their mind of how things will work in their advantage upon completion of the plan.
this war has been escalating in intensity since the election of an outsider and consideration of the extent of the corruption by past administrations denounced.
are you fighting Trump or the evil he and his supporters have exposed?

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
So is it jews or the romans we fear?
i'm not following you hank, isn't it the fear itself?
how is looking to blame someone else for your fear ever going to get you where you need to be. it's a distraction to disrupt logical and critical thinking.
i fear health issues but i cannot blame them on a particular group of health practitioners.
maybe 'we' should fear evil in whatever form it presents.

Hopefull Stoner

I SAVED THE LINK GYPSY POSTED. I ONLY GOT REALLY INTERESTED BECAUSE i have not heard anyone on a pot board or other forum even speak of poppa nero. yes, he does exist AND EACH SECTION OF THE WORLD HAS A JESUIT IN CHARGE THAT REPORTS TO HIM.

MANY YEARS AGO when i was really deep into all the real life Matrix type shit i was online.
i found a site that opened to a huge catholic cathedral. when the doors open their was a list of all the secret societies. i was familiar with most that people know of and quite a few many never heard or or knew existed. Yet, this list was so staggering in number it blew my mind and that wasn't easy to do.

over 2 yrs ago i tried to find this site again. i couldn't do so. yet. i know it;s there it;s just not accessible as it was before. such is the power of the internet closets and cubby holes that we can make.

i have basically stopped most all research into these areas because i needed to spend energy on things that were more pressing and directly related to my life and what i could do about it. So, although i know all sorts of weird/atypical shit i focus on things that are actionable now.

i'll go over that site when i recall to do so when i'm bored but i won't be putting forth mucho effort/commentary fro the already stated reasons. aloha

Hopefull Stoner

i'm back faster than expected. i was closing out tabs and happened to skim the page and saw this paragraph ! it was enough to compel me to stop and not waste anymore time dealing with that bs. :bis:

Alongside globalist corporations and philanthropists, these followers of occult Kabbalaism and luciferian teachings seem to be especially preoccupied with deliberately destroying the indigenous nations and Caucasian race of Europe through mass enforced and unfettered multiculturalism. They also seem preoccupied in destroying the traditional Christian heritage and moral values that have largely helped to build and maintain a flourishing and diverse, culturally rich European civilization. i spell corrected civilization for them as they used an s instead. lol

it never surprises me based on my past the shit folks come up with and also choose to believe as well. dude spoke about FLOYD said this. "common sense is nit common anymore" i been saying that shit 20 yrs min. smdh back to grow stuff where i belong lol.

Klompen

Why must so many sources conflate Jewishness with Zionism? Zionism as a concept was invented by Protestants, not Jews. Zionism is a toxic mental disease and Jewishness is just an ethnicity like any other. Some of the most fervent anti-Zionists I know are Jewish.

I'm not sure that the notion that there is a coordinated plan to invade Europe makes a lot of sense, but its definitely become a popular narrative. Most forms of Islam are definitely very culture-erasing when they become popular in a new place, but then again so is Western capitalism. Other forms of Islam are much less aggressive toward differences(like Syrian Shia fivers for example). If it becomes the most popular religion in Europe it absolutely will tear down existing cultural norms. As to if that is a good thing or not is debatable(change is inevitable on a long enough timeline), but it would be absurd to argue that the demographics shift won't totally change Europe culturally. I suspect though that the real answer is that Western neoliberal leaders are trying to sell war so hard that they just don't care about the refugee crisises that they are causing. The illegal and immoral attack on Syria and Assad is a huge part of how the immigration issue got so out of hand....

Wikipedia says:
Kalergi Plan
The Kalergi Plan, or sometimes called the Coudenhove-Kalergi Conspiracy, is a far-right, anti-semitic, white nationalist conspiracy theory, which states that a plot to mix white Europeans with other races via immigration was constructed by Austrian-Japanese politician Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi and promoted in aristocratic European social circles. The conspiracy theory is most often associated with European groups and parties, but it has also spread to North American politics.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Only good that London is out of the equation as financial hub...
Wonder what they'll replace it with, I'm sure they're not short of alternatives.

CC

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Well - as with any 'Theory' - its up to the Theorist to present what they have found - and then its up to us to discern if its possible - improbable - just a hypothesis - has some truth - or is just a load of bollocks -

- Some people don't trust the Wikimedia foundation - many others do -

- I use Wikipedia quite often - so maybe they are correct with their opinion on The Kalergi Plan - maybe not - its up to the individual to discern - I did do some fact checking on this theory - and couldn't find anything that was particularly wrong or untrue - maybe you can

- Dissect it - take it apart - and post your findings - in this thread -

Wikipedia says:
Kalergi Plan
The Kalergi Plan, or sometimes called the Coudenhove-Kalergi Conspiracy, is a far-right, anti-semitic, white nationalist conspiracy theory, which states that a plot to mix white Europeans with other races via immigration was constructed by Austrian-Japanese politician Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi and promoted in aristocratic European social circles. The conspiracy theory is most often associated with European groups and parties, but it has also spread to North American politics.

Wikipedia says:
Kalergi Plan

Wikipedia isn't credible. Actual video of jews admitting to it is though. This is just one example of many. And I mean MANY

[YOUTUBEIF]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G45WthPTo24[/YOUTUBEIF]