Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gypsy Nirvana
    replied
    Originally posted by Montuno View Post
    I try to point you towards the moon, but I can't get you to stop looking at my finger...
    And it is in your speech that I seem to see nostalgia for "times past"...
    Surely you, like me, are the fruit of mixtures of different tribes (and in my case even of different continents) and we cannot even speak their languages... The neolithic revolution was the beginning of the end of tribalism.
    - I point at the earth - and you are looking at the moon - so perhaps we are at crossed purposes?

- Naturally we are within an ever-changing world - and if you have lived for over half a century or more - then you may have had a past which you grieve for - good memories don't die easily - particularly if the present has not much to be desired -

- as for my genealogy - as with most all humans - I am a hybrid of a hybrid - a polyhybrid - and as far as I can tell - there has not been any selective breeding or in-breeding going on amongst my ancestors - from what I can research - (although I could be wrong)

- If The Neolithic revolution was the beginning of the end of tribalism - how come that its still very evident throughout all societies to this very day? - to me a tribe could be a religion, a particular ethnic group, a political party - a mob of football supporters from one team - an army/navy - any group of like minded individuals who have their own agenda/mission/credo - all of them have one thing in common - they are all supremacist's - and believe that their team, family, ethnic group, religion, military, politics, deity and dogma are the very best - and all others are lessor beings since they are 'un-believers' - 'heretics' - 'apostates' - so of less value as humans - and once de-humanized one tribe becomes prey to the other - very easily -

- It is sad to think that this is still human nature - at this particular point in history - after most of the lessons of the past have been long forgotten -

Leave a comment:

• Montuno
    replied
    I try to point you towards the moon, but I can't get you to stop looking at my finger...
    And it is in your speech that I seem to see nostalgia for "times past"...
    Surely you, like me, are the fruit of mixtures of different tribes (and in my case even of different continents) and we cannot even speak their languages... The neolithic revolution was the beginning of the end of tribalism.

Leave a comment:

• Gypsy Nirvana
    replied
    Originally posted by Montuno View Post
    But if you are suggesting that I may have racial preferences between Amerindians and Welsh, you are totally wrong... My ancestors, moreover, excelled in killing both equally...
    - Yes - it always ends up with a tribal killing - or massacre - since humanity is still inherently tribal - some tribes are more dominant than others - and all of them are supremacist of nature - so they fight to dominate one another - whether that is an ethnic, political/religious, national or sports tribe - or any other group of like minded people in the same gang or club - often I think that this word 'racism' is just a new way of saying 'TRIBALISM' -

- Mundari tribes-person from Africa - wearing a corset -

Leave a comment:

• homeless guy
    replied
    Originally posted by flylowgethigh View Post
    A liberal elite flies their private jet to Davos and talks about how to clamp down on CO2 emissions. A linberal elite will dictate that restaurants have to have masks or close, while they party like it 1999. I could go on and on. But if you look at the justice system for these liberal elites, it is way different from that applied to us on the bottom. Take the clintons for example...
    They aren't really very liberal then.... even if they assume that title.

Leave a comment:

• Sunshineinabag
    replied
    Looks are secondary to performance

Leave a comment:

Working...
X