Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEVER Trust The Government - Whistleblower Reveals Why - YouTube

Russel Brandt -
    3.02M subscribers

'I look back on my interview with Carne Ross – former diplomat turned whistleblower – as he reveals how The State lies and manipulates in order to justify its existence.'

* an interesting discussion about the power of the state -
    'It can all start from a seed'

Comment

Charles sez:

“You can disagree without being disagreeable.”
      Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Comment

Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post

Russel Brandt -
        3.02M subscribers

'I look back on my interview with Carne Ross – former diplomat turned whistleblower – as he reveals how The State lies and manipulates in order to justify its existence.'

i like good old Russel, hes thoughtful, fair minded, logical and quite entertaining at the same time.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

Originally posted by gaiusmarius View Post

i like good old Russel, hes thoughtful, fair minded, logical and quite entertaining at the same time.
          - Yes - for quite a few years I have been watching what Mr Brand has been up to - he is quite a character - and often gets to comment on and create interesting subject matter for discussions - so becoming fairly popular with some 3 million subscribers - just on youtube -

- here is a link to Russell Brand's YT channel: - russell brand - YouTube

- Also - I have been following Edward Snowden - and here is one of his latest video's - only 10 minutes long - it has a very interesting outlook on life - and how we live it in 2021 - if you have the time - give it a watch -

Comment

- Yes - for quite a few years I have been watching what Mr Brand has been up to - he is quite a character - and often gets to comment on and create interesting subject matter for discussions - so becoming fairly popular with some 3 million subscribers - just on youtube -

- here is a link to Russell Brand's YT channel: - russell brand - YouTube

- Also - I have been following Edward Snowden - and here is one of his latest video's - only 10 minutes long - it has a very interesting outlook on life - and how we live it in 2021 - if you have the time - give it a watch -
            Here's the follow up... https://youtu.be/PV4Ghs4tb3o

I predicted this shit back in '97 (the writing was on the wall). Back in those days, the Net was in its infancy. It was scary then, it is a nightmare now. We look/see the world through a window (Snowden), that WE (each individual) created. One statement he mentioned was... Who as read every TOS (terms of service) they agreed to? Answer, no one! Especially when they all start with "subject to change without notice" entry at the beginning of the document... That is akin to signing a bank loan leaving the interest rate blank. The latter being a drop in the ocean, compared to what you have signed away. We don't need "project ultra" for mind control, we have volunteered for the program via their "trojan horses!"

Edward... "I am done clicking. Are you?"
            Harlequin & Acapulco Gold manifold grow
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81581

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
            but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
            the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
            may their arms be too short to scratch.

Comment

Russel Brandt -
              3.02M subscribers

just watching it now, oh god, how depressing. but i have suspected for a long time that specially around wars, its exactly as portrayed. quite decent people are made to feel its ok to do horrific things in the name of the state. they are no smarter, no better and specially no more ethical then anyone else.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

Snowden is a god damn hero.
                im so glad Russia has offered him safe haven.
                the us govt wants to put him in a concrete box.. (what they do to all the whistleblowers)
                chelsea manning, reality winner, Daniel hale..
                if you speak of the crimes the usa govt is actively engaged in ur gonna get a 6x9 in Leavenworth with no view of the sun (or another human) for the rest of ur days..

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	practicalidealismKalergi1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	87.8 KB ID:	17828850

LINK - A supposed conspiracy - YouTube

It is sometimes asserted that the increased presence of visible minorities on television and in advertisements is part of a sinister plot, going by the name of either the Kalergi Plan or Great Replacement. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainm...

* Simon discusses the topic of this thread - and has an interesting take on it - and modern day advertizing -

Comment

They used to use as the rally call for their commie takeover "out of chaos, order".

Now they are using "build back better"

https://noqreport.com/2021/06/11/g7-...t-covid-crisis

They want to destroy America and the freedom she represents. The "great reset" needs America in the ashes, and they are close IMO.

<Kerry said Biden was ready to rejoin the Paris Climate Accord, which would help drive the “Great Reset.” But rejoining Paris is “not enough,” Kerry said.>
                    ______________________________ __________________________
                    Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Things just chug long when those microbes are happy........scrappy

Comment

- Here we go - as slowly but surely - The Sharia is cast upon us - this podcast pretty much says it all - oh - read the comments too - if you are interested -

LINK: ‘Among the Mosques’ Exposes Islamization of Britain - YouTube

Comment

Barbara Lerner Spectre tells you what country will rule when Europeans are Destroyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G45W...index=31&t=12s
                        Ace Seeds - Zamaldelica Grow Completed

Comment

Originally posted by mowood3479 View Post

You could cry I suppose comrade. I won’t report you
                          at the end of the day i'm laughing at you dumbassess.

imagine being so fucking stupid you fall for 100yr old nazi propaganda. lmaooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

hey gypsy when you were locked up were your cellmates bald white dudes with lots of tattoos? LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Cannavore View Post
                              hey gypsy when you were locked up were your cellmates bald white dudes with lots of tattoos? LMFAO
                              No - mainly on my wing were west/east Africans - Ghanaians - Sierra Leone's - Liberians - Cameroon's - Kenyan's - and others from the middle east - I had one German roomie at one time - an old art dealer - and a British D.J. too - amongst many other multi-national characters -

Comment

Do I remember something about a "pork pie pedophile?"

He sure did a bunch of diddling over there in Britain. That was before the muslims came, though.

THE PORK PIE PAEDOPHILE AND THE FAILURE OF POLICING
                                https://timtate.co.uk/blog/the-pork-...e-of-policing/

On July 1, a founding member of the forerunner of the Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE) was jailed for a total of 24 years. Douglas Slade’s crimes – sexual assaults against young boys – dated back 50 years.

Amid the chaotic fall-out of Brexit and the meltdown of politics, Slade’s conviction attracted little attention. But for anyone who cares about how well this country protects children from the attentions of paedophiles – and for those few people still interested in the debate about historic sex offences – the case has much to reveal.

Comment

Working...
                                X