Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Switcher56 View Post
    A perfect solution to an imperfect world. Considering this is/has been going on since the dawn of time, it is a steep hill, even in these days of social media. The glass is indeed half full but, we must be realist in the process/challenges we will face. For example... they simply turn the chip off to your Interact (ATM) card. Now deal with that one.

This was a crafty move on their part... we need to have the same approach. OTOH, they had all the time in the world to put in place safeguards. We have little time left...
    - Yes - it is a very simple solution - Minimalist Democracy - without any whistles and bells - without any lobbying in the houses of state - without any bribes to the politicians - just pure democratic people power - and the people should own and vote on the means of recording their vote - the media should not be allowed to be bias - towards any political agenda - all we need from them is pure and factual un-bias reporting - not constant agenda laden diatribes - which are solely designed to polarize (divide) the people - creating wars and revolutions - which the 'elites' profit from - while we die -

- and I will agree - it would be a VERY steep hill to climb - to attain such a democracy - if not impossible - judging by the current state of control the governments - educational institutions and banks - already have over us - plus the already in progress global agenda - that has been inching towards it's ultimate goal - for a VERY long time already -
    'It can all start from a seed'

Comment

The parallels that can be drawn from the Kalergi plan are readily seen with some of if not all the laws being enacted, through executive order in the US as we speak.

I don't remember who mentioned it, wrt why be open about it now and not continue to remain secretive? Simple! They believe they are at the point for the final solution, taunting us... got ahead and try to stop us. They will be stopped but it won't be by us.

Some people understand when you tell them,
      not to piss on an electric fence,
      others have to find out for themselves. ~ Im'one

A good approach to just about anything in life is to hope for the best,
      but be prepared for the worst.

Civilization is the history of conspiracy!
      What is civilization but, a conspiracy,
      for all of us to do better, working together!
      ~Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
      but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

sigpic

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
      the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
      may their arms be too short to scratch..

Comment

Originally posted by Switcher56 View Post
        The parallels that can be drawn from the Kalergi plan are readily seen with some of if not all the laws being enacted, through executive order in the US as we speak.

I don't remember who mentioned it, wrt why be open about it now and not continue to remain secretive? Simple! They believe they are at the point for the final solution, taunting us... got ahead and try to stop us. They will be stopped but it won't be by us.
        - Yup - it is so blatantly obvious what is in the offing - once you do the due diligence/investigative work to dig beneath the veneer of media/educational obfuscation-propaganda - and come to a realization that this 'Cunning Plan' (thanks Blackadder) - has almost come to fruition - it's as if the powers that be are now taunting us to challenge them - but how could we? - having no real power or control - and to seek that would only draw 'the machine of doom' upon us - <half-laughs>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACnqI1l4I9s
        Baldricks 'Cunning Plan'

-

Comment

do try to be less white

[iframe1]FRWfS0SmNqw[/iframe1]

this kind of critical race theory stuff is connected to all this

Last edited by weedobix; 02-20-2021, 17:03.

Comment

Originally posted by weedobix View Post
            do try to be less white

[iframe1]FRWfS0SmNqw[/iframe1]

this kind of critical race theory stuff is connected to all this

View Image
            - oh my giddy aunt! - what a whiney voice that lass has in that vid weedobix - drones on and on - maybe she should do what Martina Big did to get less white - and get all black with melanin injections? - Michael Jackson went white - and Martina likes to be black - so what's the big fuss about? - after all - she is saying that she would rather have black skin - rather than 'pasty white skin' - well change ya skin colour - like you change your hair-colour then -

* Martina Big - before and after pics - (she just wanted to be black - so she is) -

Comment

haha yes i remember seeing her on some tv show here in the uk where iirc they berated her for cultural appropriation, since they noted that being black was much more than just skin colour and was rooted in a legacy of oppression, or words to that affect.

Comment

Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
                - oh my giddy aunt! - what a whiney voice that lass has in that vid weedobix - drones on and on - maybe she should do what Martina Big did to get less white - and get all black with melanin injections? - Michael Jackson went white - and Martina likes to be black - so what's the big fuss about? - after all - she is saying that she would rather have black skin - rather than 'pasty white skin' - well change ya skin colour - like you change your hair-colour then -

View Image

* Martina Big - before and after pics - (she just wanted to be black - so she is) -

View Image
                I can't even get a boner looking at either one LOL

~Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by weedobix View Post
                  That/this image is being used as we currently speak in a New York school questionnaire, in order to better understand where they need to go from here.

~Snowden

sigpic

Comment

- I only identify with 'whiteness' - until I get a nice sun-tan - then its 'brownness' -

- Martina Big - on her wedding day -

Comment

Damn ,,she looks like Eddy Murphy wife in Norbit,,,,

Comment

- Today's definition of democracy is basically: every 4 or 5 years the people get to choose which group of elitist psychopaths they want to give full dictatorial powers too! -

- The annoying thing is that in today's western world with current internet technology - we could actually have real peoples democracy -

- Each week all citizens could log into their registered and verified government account and vote on the issues - and laws put forward in that week by the elected officials -

- We would still have MP's (Members of Parliament) - but these M.P's would have no actual power - as it would be the citizens who voted on the laws and not the M.P's -

- In short, we would have a referendum on every bit of law that goes through The House of Commons -

- Of course for this to work properly we would need to do many things but among the most important would be to reintroduce civics lessons and also proper unbiased history lessons -

* WE DO HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY - TO HAVE REAL DEMOCRACY -

The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good things is my religion. Thomas Paine ( Godfather of the American Revolution)

Comment

- If everybody was taught exactly what democracy is - and not told that a Monarchistic/Aristocratic Autocracy - masquerading as a Parliamentary Democracy - is 'Democracy' - and that we all had the right and civic duty to vote on any issues that affect us - with civic campaigns to educate everyone about whatever law/issue was presented to vote upon - that would be a start - a good start - and quite easily done - with transparency of vote - so every vote is checkable -
                          That is a beginning. My concern is with wisdom over greed and an ecologically balanced education. If it is majority rules, then that majority must have the knowledge that cutting down a forest gives one much less return (survival) than cutting down certain trees and letting the forest remain. This type of ignorance is already rampant throughout the world and lobbying from some educated factions and creation of regulations is what has minimally kept it in check.

What if the majority voted to oust all the pink people from the UK?
                          Anybody can be wrong about anything.

"When the facts change, I change my mind.
                          What do you do, sir?"
                          "Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone."

~John Maynard Keynes~
                          The thing which man is most sure of, is man's greatest mystery.....gravity. ~ tjw

Comment

Originally posted by Microbeman View Post
                            That is a beginning. My concern is with wisdom over greed and an ecologically balanced education. If it is majority rules, then that majority must have the knowledge that cutting down a forest gives one much less return (survival) than cutting down certain trees and letting the forest remain. This type of ignorance is already rampant throughout the world and lobbying from some educated factions and creation of regulations is what has minimally kept it in check.

What if the majority voted to oust all the pink people from the UK?
                            Concern about lack of ethnic diversity in England is entirely irrational. England is the last place anyone should be concerned about that, England is home to one of the most diverse, cosmopolitan populations on the planet. Compare England to Swaziland, a completely monoethnic, racist and openly undemocratic monarchy where religious traditions are enforced by law. Yet here you are, irrationally freaking out about some imaginary "the sky is falling!" scenario in a nonexistent imaginary future where you're unsatisfied with the amount of ethnic diversity in England even though there are real places on this planet right now that have almost no diversity and you are completely unconcerned about them. Why all the concern about potential lack of diversity in imaginary future England, but no concern at all about the genuine lack of diversity in modern day Swaziland? Why aren't you outraged at the glaringly lack of transexual Guatemalans in contemporary Swaziland if you're upset that England might potentially decrease it's transexual Guatemalan population at some time in the future? Why aren't you concerned about native transexual population in Guatemala? Every time a transexual leaves Guatemala for to England, Guatemala becomes tragically less diverse, doesn't that upset you?

Comment

- I only identify with 'whiteness' - until I get a nice sun-tan - then its 'brownness' -

- Martina Big - on her wedding day -

View Image
                              What in the name of all that is holy?
                              Stoner4life we are thinking of you!

Comment

Originally posted by PDX Dopesmoker View Post
                                Concern about lack of ethnic diversity in England is entirely irrational. England is the last place anyone should be concerned about that, England is home to one of the most diverse, cosmopolitan populations on the planet. Compare England to Swaziland, a completely monoethnic, racist and openly undemocratic monarchy where religious traditions are enforced by law. Yet here you are, irrationally freaking out about some imaginary "the sky is falling!" scenario in a nonexistent imaginary future where you're unsatisfied with the amount of ethnic diversity in England even though there are real places on this planet right now that have almost no diversity and you are completely unconcerned about them. Why all the concern about potential lack of diversity in imaginary future England, but no concern at all about the genuine lack of diversity in modern day Swaziland? Why aren't you outraged at the glaringly lack of transexual Guatemalans in contemporary Swaziland if you're upset that England might potentially decrease it's transexual Guatemalan population at some time in the future? Why aren't you concerned about native transexual population in Guatemala? Every time a transexual leaves Guatemala for to England, Guatemala becomes tragically less diverse, doesn't that upset you?
                                What? Are you addressing me? I said nothing remotely close to what you maintain. I presented 2 philosophical examples for majority rule.
                                Last edited by Microbeman; 02-21-2021, 13:19. Reason: ps the people who gave you likes must also be short on grey matter
                                ****************************** *******************
                                Anybody can be wrong about anything.

"When the facts change, I change my mind.
                                What do you do, sir?"
                                "Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone."

~John Maynard Keynes~
                                The thing which man is most sure of, is man's greatest mystery.....gravity. ~ tjw

Comment

Working...
                                X