Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by geneva_sativa View Post
    These very same elitist schmucks pay an army of internet shills and trolls that are most definitely on this site and so many others you wouldn't ever have thought , hire "protesters" and fake hate graffiti artists, amongst other things. . .
    I believe you are right, clearly there are some trying to control even the cannabis industry. Not everyone can grow marijuana or work with marijuana on US soil to obtain a USPTO patent. Some people clearly have friends in high places and an army of trolls to back them up I was recently called out for producing fake news for proof of genetically engineering cannabis and patents the corporation claims to be able to get on current strains.

    The whole DNA mapping sounds like bullshit to me since marijuana is federally illegal, so why would the USPTO recognize plants being in public domain when clearly these plants are not in public domain but the black market.

    Of course I have little proof just a theory. But just a look at patents held by GW Pharmaceuticals many of the extraction methods patented have been among the black market some dating back to the 1960's at the least. But even some of these methods where clearly used in the medical cannabis industry since the 1800's up until prohibition of cannabis.

    Conspiracy theory you can call it. But there is some truth in my conspiracy theory

    Comment


      #32
      Evidence of plan was revealed by Wesley Clark in 2007 (he referencing 2005 meeting at Pentagon) Democracy Now interview. . .the infamous Collapsing 7 Nations in 5 Years clip.

      https://youtu.be/SXS3vW47mOE

      So, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Iran, Somalia, Sudan, Iraq were all planned since at least 2005. Yet the general public is led to believe that suddenly something became unacceptable with the leaders / situation of these countries and so the US/NATO had to invade. . .

      These invasions have been carried out by each administration, whether Democrat or Republican.

      Some folks will tell you that there are no conspiracies, using the excuse that there are people that have genuine psychotic delusions of conspiracies. . . this is not only an idiotic assumption, it is dangerous. Conspiracies happen every day, have been proven and historically accepted to have happened in the past.

      Of course the destruction wrought by illegal invasions in that part of the world is a crime, and of course, it is not the elites that planned these invasions that will bear the consequences of these actions, but everyday people (of invaded/collapsed nations, and other nation dealing with refugee, terrorist, and other issues resulting)

      US has been hijacked for a while now, the people have been so mindfucked (all the while claiming clarity) that they can not see it.

      Reminds me of the frog that doesnt realize that it is cooked until it is cooked.

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
        Fear?....no, I don't think so mate, more about people wanting to try and protect their culture and way of life from what I can make of it.
        Yeah, I've been hearing a lot about how much of a fraud multiculturalism is. They are trying to even get rid of Christmas in America have been for years still unsuccessful for the most part, but they are getting closer and closer every year.

        Even Thanksgiving and Christopher Columbus are being demonized lately. Along with crap being spewed how the white man brought genocide to America when before the arrival of the white man genocide was being practiced by the Myans. We also had the Appache Indians plundering other tribes like the Vikings long before the arrival of the white man.

        Sure they got a shit deal they gave us lands for worthless shit like mirrors and combs. We worked with tribes to protect them from hostile tribes. Most of it was done by the British Empire as we didn't have our revolution until 1776 which yes the early years we did kill many people who refused indoctrination of the Church. But at the same time a British citizen or soldier would have been brutally murdered for heresy if they questioned the Church.

        Nobody was innocent not white people or Native Americans.

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
          Soros does get alot of people triggered, that's for sure.

          This article comes from a tiny country called Wales stewart, and was written by a Welshman. I reckon that he did a pretty thorough job of it, don't you think so?

          It seems to bring a lot of elements together that explains why Europe is where it is right now.

          *Another interesting ditty on this is that I have a German friend who says he can't access much if any stuff about the Coudenhove - Kalergi plan in Germany on-line. He says that information on this has been blocked by the state. If anyone is in Germany right now, can you confirm or deny this for us please?
          He definitely did do a good job piecing it all together. I've heard of most all these groups recently learned about the Jesuits which really got me. Apparently most of those who have controlled our CIA have been Jesuits which really got me thinking especially after reading the Jesuit Oath and the fact our current Pope took the Jesuit Oath and has spoken of a 1 world religion.

          . I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity present, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus.
          This is just part of the Jesuit Oath the one that disturbed me the most. Here is a link to the full oath.

          http://www.reformation.org/jesuit-oath.html

          Comment


            #35
            Lived in EX Yugoslavia and you all know how this multicultural project was finished..

            but again after fight there is shows that people need to live further together,
            problem is not possible to solve in negative way,that is a fact..

            more nationalism,fascism are possible again but it will not solve anything..,
            tommorow you need to ask your neighbour for help or to borrow some sugar
            and you will not go to his house cause he is of different religion or nation..

            its very stupid and made overall life of lower quality.. just more hate and
            nothing positive.. but stuff goes in that direction cause for people is hard
            to accept differences..


            Situation looks like before WW2..

            Comment


              #36
              The EU facilitated immigration in a huge way, particularly illegal and humanitarian immigration. That said, I think it goes further back to colonization. France gave passports to North Africa, Belgium to the Congo, and UK to South Africa, India etc. In simple terms, I think the motivation was greed. They thought they could get something for nothing. This was seen where some countries were more interested in discovering new lands with more explorers while other countries were better at taking new discoveries with their huge navy.

              Comment


                #37
                great expose Gypsy.
                some can deny conspiracies all day long, and life is easier that way.
                others seem more inclined towards reality and suffer the slings and arrows of derision by those that would rather the status quo.

                hmmmn... global warming, now there's a blatant example of conspiracy from the same putrid sewer you've exposed... the elite bloodlines of evil creatures.

                my family escaped Britain during the reformation (and they were privy to the crowns court) fleeing first to Amsterdaam where they printed religious tomes before sailing on the Mayflower. they founded Plymouth colony. William Brewster was my 12th removed grandfather. look it up. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_VIII_of_England )
                it was a conspiracy of the kings making to avoid excommunication and become the head of the protestant church so he could marry Ann Boleyn that riled the Catholics.

                try to tell me there are no conspiracies of this magnitude.
                history is chock full of them. Geneva Sativa offered a good example earlier also.

                fascinating piece

                thanx
                "when i run outta weed, i smoke match sticks...
                that first hit is FIRE!!!"


                "I'm not always a dick...but when I am, I drink cheap beer".

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
                  OK Weird....Basically my theory of a conspiracy theory is that we are all just pawns in some BIG GAME being played out by the global elites so that they can have ultimate control over us, and accrue more wealth from us.

                  View Image

                  By allowing and encouraging mass migrations of people from desperate parts of the globe to more affluent areas, they encourage a paradigm shift within a myriad of cultures, so fomenting hate/fear and anger throughout the goyem, leading to civic/political/inter-racial and universal unrest which inevitably leads to wars, which we all know they profit from. It's been going on for hundreds of years, in waves that build to massive slaughter and unrest for millions in the past, but will include billions of people in the immediate future.

                  They don't care if we live, breed or die because as far as they are concerned we are just cattle to the slaughter that they can profit from while we live, breath, kill and die! Then even the body-bag selling corporation makes some coin from your corpse.

                  What good are bullets, bombs, guns and cruise missiles to the military-industrial-complex unless they are used then replaced to maximize profits?
                  The biggest problem with the whole culture argument is Hitler. He was against the British and all because he wanted to protect the German culture of course in his earlier speeches he wanted it to be peaceful but Mr. Churchill just kept pushing for war he claims to have begged and pleaded with Churchill for a peaceful resolution but said Churchill just kept pushing for war.

                  While I do oppose fascism it is a better structure than Communism. In Communism the government controls everything from businesses to housing to the job you hold and the education you are given down to what you are able to access on the internet.

                  While Fascism is more focused on the people corporations are turned over to the people housing and all the governments role was to get the best deal for the people. Something of that nature anyways not really an evil dictatorship we have been lead to believe.

                  Just a look at Communism Stalin is responsible for about 23 million deaths, Mao Zedong about 78 million deaths. The governments have/had totalitarian control over their people. Russia does seem to be a lot better today even ousted the big bankers so I've heard. Of course mainstream media portrays Putin as an evil man which I don't really believe is the case. To me it seems he loves his country and people and is against the mass immigration and destruction of Russian culture. Of course MSM anti Russian propaganda portrays him as a tyrant.

                  Same was and still is done with Hitler who at first seemed decent like Putin.

                  Of course talking like Hitler may have been justified in some of his actions is a big no no. I've had many family members fight in WW2 one even received the Silver star. So it certainly is not table talk in my family to think he was ever trying to do right by his people. Of course we only know what our governments have told us which could very well have been propaganda. Certainly a lot of German people loved him.

                  But the bombing raids in London and killing of the Jews make him the most hated man in history. I do question the gassing of Jews as many have pointed out it just wasn't logical. Of course the forced labor and starvation did happen but his own people barely had food to eat by the end of the war.

                  I can't really justify his actions or even understand the truth behind the war as the victors write the history and we can very well be being fed a great lie as Hitler once said. I don't even expect the Russians to tell us any different as we all were on the same side.

                  The dates of the Kalergi plan do seem to be a possible reason. The Roman Catholic Church was also involved there is a picture of Hitler and the Pope together and the Jesuits could very well have been behind killing Jews.

                  Fascism was not even against the Jews at first but for the culture of the Romans and then the Germans.

                  Of course I will be called a Nazi and whatever else just because I question his motives that's fine by me I've been called a Nazi before. Lol, of course I have never read his book just some of his speeches and he doesn't seem like the evil man our governments have led us to believe.

                  I'm certainly not for Fascism even though on paper it looks better than Communism. I'm for free market capitalism against patents and regulations along with many laws and taxation. I'm fine with some trademarks like Coca-Cola, Budweiser, etc. Basically I like the cultural ideas of our founding fathers, other than slavery they had it right.

                  But I respect other cultures to have Communist or Fascist governments as long as they don't force their culture on others like the Roman and British empires have done in the past. I don't like anything about Middle East cultures but it's their culture and none of my business they can have Sharia law in their nation's for all I care.

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by CaptainDankness View Post
                    The biggest problem with the whole culture argument is Hitler. He was against the British and all because he wanted to protect the German culture of course in his earlier speeches he wanted it to be peaceful but Mr. Churchill just kept pushing for war he claims to have begged and pleaded with Churchill for a peaceful resolution but said Churchill just kept pushing for war.

                    While I do oppose fascism it is a better structure than Communism. In Communism the government controls everything from businesses to housing to the job you hold and the education you are given down to what you are able to access on the internet.

                    While Fascism is more focused on the people corporations are turned over to the people housing and all the governments role was to get the best deal for the people. Something of that nature anyways not really an evil dictatorship we have been lead to believe.

                    Just a look at Communism Stalin is responsible for about 23 million deaths, Mao Zedong about 78 million deaths. The governments have/had totalitarian control over their people. Russia does seem to be a lot better today even ousted the big bankers so I've heard. Of course mainstream media portrays Putin as an evil man which I don't really believe is the case. To me it seems he loves his country and people and is against the mass immigration and destruction of Russian culture. Of course MSM anti Russian propaganda portrays him as a tyrant.

                    Same was and still is done with Hitler who at first seemed decent like Putin.

                    Of course talking like Hitler may have been justified in some of his actions is a big no no. I've had many family members fight in WW2 one even received the Silver star. So it certainly is not table talk in my family to think he was ever trying to do right by his people. Of course we only know what our governments have told us which could very well have been propaganda. Certainly a lot of German people loved him.

                    But the bombing raids in London and killing of the Jews make him the most hated man in history. I do question the gassing of Jews as many have pointed out it just wasn't logical. Of course the forced labor and starvation did happen but his own people barely had food to eat by the end of the war.

                    I can't really justify his actions or even understand the truth behind the war as the victors write the history and we can very well be being fed a great lie as Hitler once said. I don't even expect the Russians to tell us any different as we all were on the same side.

                    The dates of the Kalergi plan do seem to be a possible reason. The Roman Catholic Church was also involved there is a picture of Hitler and the Pope together and the Jesuits could very well have been behind killing Jews.

                    Fascism was not even against the Jews at first but for the culture of the Romans and then the Germans.

                    Of course I will be called a Nazi and whatever else just because I question his motives that's fine by me I've been called a Nazi before. Lol, of course I have never read his book just some of his speeches and he doesn't seem like the evil man our governments have led us to believe.

                    I'm certainly not for Fascism even though on paper it looks better than Communism. I'm for free market capitalism against patents and regulations along with many laws and taxation. I'm fine with some trademarks like Coca-Cola, Budweiser, etc. Basically I like the cultural ideas of our founding fathers, other than slavery they had it right.

                    But I respect other cultures to have Communist or Fascist governments as long as they don't force their culture on others like the Roman and British empires have done in the past. I don't like anything about Middle East cultures but it's their culture and none of my business they can have Sharia law in their nation's for all I care.
                    You are aware that Germany was flat-broke soon after the 1st World War, primarily because of the huge reparations that were levied upon Germany at the Treaty of Versailles in 1919. Germany had to forfeit the massive coal mining industry in Alsace and Lorraine along with many thousands of hectares of other prior German territories and 6,600 million pounds sterling. Much of the confiscated German territories were concerned with coal mining and steel making and Hindenburg the President of the Weimar Republic wasn't really able to make ends meet financially so hyperinflation took off in earnest, which led to extreme poverty and unemployment for the German people

                    Hindenburg was a very old man, soon to die and eventually Hitler won the support of enough votes to install himself as chancellor in the Reichstag with his National Socialist Party. He was bankrolled with massive loans from mainly American bankers and large American mega-rich companies such as Standard Oil and the Ford motor company under Henry Ford. Hitler literally rebuilt the economy and had the first autobahn (motorway) road system built along with vast other infrastructure and a war machine unrivaled technologically speaking by any other nation.

                    It was American money from the big bankers and machines and oil from American companies that enabled Hitler to become so powerful. The elites knew that sooner or later there would be another world war because of it and had designs on making serious returns/profits out of WW2 as they had done by fomenting/instigating and supplying both sides in The Great War (WW1) The elites already knew from hundreds of years of funding the combatants on both sides of any wars that it was supremely profitable to do this and they haven't given up this sort of business plan to this day. Just look at all the proxy wars the USA has started, and puppet governments with dictators they have bankrolled all thru the 20th and now well into the 21st century with Isis, AQ and the Taliban at the top of today's lists. Basically Hitler was a patsy, a fall guy for the elites to make another killing on another world war. He was a bloody lousey military strategist, and was doomed to failure as soon as he made the mistakes to fight on 4 fronts at the same time.

                    Of course the German people loved Hitler, he probably saved millions of them from starving, gave them jobs and hope and respect for themselves after having their ass kicked so badly in The Great War.
                    Last edited by Gypsy Nirvana; 12-12-2017, 20:27.
                    'It can all start from a seed'

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
                      You are aware that Germany was flat-broke soon after the 1st World War, primarily because of the huge reparations that were levied upon Germany at the Treaty of Versailles in 1919. Germany had to forfeit the massive coal mining industry in Alsace and Lorraine along with many thousands of hectares of other prior German territories and 6,600 million pounds sterling. Much of the confiscated German territories were concerned with coal mining and steel making and Hindenburg the President of the Weimar Republic wasn't really able to make ends meet financially so hyperinflation took off in earnest, which led to extreme poverty and unemployment for the German people

                      Hindenburg was a very old man, soon to die and eventually Hitler won the support of enough votes to install himself as chancellor in the Reichstag with his National Socialist Party. He was bankrolled with massive loans from mainly American bankers and large American mega-rich companies such as Standard Oil and the Ford motor company under Henry Ford. Hitler literally rebuilt the economy and had the first autobahn (motorway) road system built along with vast other infrastructure and a war machine unrivaled technologically speaking by any other nation.

                      It was American money from the big bankers and machines and oil from American companies that enabled Hitler to become so powerful. The elites knew that sooner or later there would be another world war because of it and had designs on making serious returns/profits out of WW2 as they had done by fomenting/instigating and supplying both sides in The Great War (WW1) The elites already knew from hundreds of years of funding the combatants on both sides of any wars that it was supremely profitable to do this and they haven't given up this sort of business plan to this day.

                      Of course the German people loved Hitler, he probably saved millions of them from starving, gave them jobs and hope and respect for themselves after having their ass kicked so badly in The Great War.
                      Yeah, sounds a bit like something the Rothschild's, Rockefeller's and the Vatican would have been involved in. Even Sorows was just a kid during the occupation of Hungary pretended to be a Christian and helped the Nazis steal from the Jews, seen an interview he did back in like the 90's, he also tells all about how he destroyed economies all over the world.

                      No doubt the wars where funded on both sides by the elite bankers and the Jesuits just want to kill everyone they have to for a 1 world religion and a 1 world currency.

                      Only a few countries left without a Rothschild's bank Libya and Iraq didn't have one before we took them out. Pretty sure North Korea and Iran are the last two that remain and them wars are coming soon.

                      I did hear that America is the reason for the Nazis forgot how exactly. Seems like we were trying to stay neutral (probably to profit off both sides) until we stopped trading with the Japanese leading to Pearl Harbor leaving us no choice because the people where pissed.

                      Comment


                        #41
                        THE DEEP STATE - I urge you all to watch these documentaries.
                        For those that wish to know why and how we have arrived at this point in history I urge you all to watch these two videos.

                        These vids are quite long, one is 3 hours long and the other is 4 and a half hours long, so make some popcorn, toke a spliff/or vape/bong relax in the lazy-boy etc, and be prepared to have your eyes and your mind opened wide to receive what I perceive as the truth about why and how the world is as it is today.

                        THE DEEP STATE:

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVph16zTHxQ

                        THE POWER PRINCIPAL:

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5If2YaLtX4[/b]


                        “What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?”
                        ― Mahatma Gandhi

                        *You need to watch these vids Captain, to get up-to-speed on American elites funding and starting wars, and killing Kennedy because he was gonna pull out of Vietnam and attacking Cuba and was trying to restrict Israeli nuclear proliferation
                        Last edited by Gypsy Nirvana; 05-04-2018, 20:30.
                        'It can all start from a seed'

                        Comment


                          #42
                          progressive liberals refuse to recognise the issues that mass unfettered and open border immigration can cause to any country if not tackled with a rational and balanced approa
                          no, if youre a progressive liberal youre fine with that

                          if youre a discriminatory asshole youre not

                          people need to look up what liberal means..


                          why would anyone take these 4 hour videos serious? people are not smart enough to rule the entire world.
                          watching grass grow

                          Comment


                            #43
                            OK man/lady ??, can you start a thread called simply 'Liberals' and explain exactly what you think a liberal is or should be, 'praps many people will realize what it means to be on that team?

                            How about watching the video's first before critiquing them?

                            It just does not compute to denounce something without having any experience of it.

                            ....and its not about one person or a group that owns the planet.

                            Watch and ye shall see.
                            Last edited by Gypsy Nirvana; 12-12-2017, 22:28.
                            'It can all start from a seed'

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Originally posted by CaptainDankness View Post
                              Yeah, I've been hearing a lot about how much of a fraud multiculturalism is. They are trying to even get rid of Christmas in America have been for years still unsuccessful for the most part, but they are getting closer and closer every year.

                              Even Thanksgiving and Christopher Columbus are being demonized lately. Along with crap being spewed how the white man brought genocide to America when before the arrival of the white man genocide was being practiced by the Myans. We also had the Appache Indians plundering other tribes like the Vikings long before the arrival of the white man.

                              Sure they got a shit deal they gave us lands for worthless shit like mirrors and combs. We worked with tribes to protect them from hostile tribes. Most of it was done by the British Empire as we didn't have our revolution until 1776 which yes the early years we did kill many people who refused indoctrination of the Church. But at the same time a British citizen or soldier would have been brutally murdered for heresy if they questioned the Church.

                              Nobody was innocent not white people or Native Americans.
                              one of the main reasons for the revolution was the large land claims the founding fathers and friends had beyond the line of British territory . The british government respected the treaties with the natives and would not allow settlement west by its colonists.
                              The revolution ended this and allowed for western expansion which made certain families extremely wealthy.
                              The revolution was for the sake of the wealthy not the working class.
                              That is why the first US flag is identical to the British East India Company flag .

                              You should read up on Cristoforo Colombo. He didn't discover anything and he was a murderer and rapist. More a mythological hero than real life hero

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by Water- View Post
                                one of the main reasons for the revolution was the large land claims the founding fathers and friends had beyond the line of British territory . The british government respected the treaties with the natives and would not allow settlement west by its colonists.
                                The revolution ended this and allowed for western expansion which made certain families extremely wealthy.
                                The revolution was for the sake of the wealthy not the working class.
                                That is why the first US flag is identical to the British East India Company flag .

                                You should read up on Cristoforo Colombo. He didn't discover anything and he was a murderer and rapist. More a mythological hero than real life hero
                                Columbus did do some fucked up shit, but so didn't everyone from Europe who plundered America. The British may have treated it more like their other colonies around the world but then you have Australia....

                                Not just the wealthy got a good deal either the people claimed land for free and didn't pay taxes. Of course the great days of America are long gone can't do anything that isn't taxed, regulated or illegal except masterbate so we are free to go fuck ourselves.

                                We're also just like Europe and the UK as far as freedom it's like the revolution never even happened. Of course we do have the right to bare arms, so if everyone just wakes the fuck up to this bullshit we can take our freedom back. But don't look like that will be coming too soon with the George Soros funded ANTIFA and BLM though that might just spark the true patriots into taking it all back.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X