What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan.

Montuno

...como el Son...
...While Grandpa Gypsy comes up with his next ocurrence or "battle for the West" to tell us about, I'll leave you with some real European culture, heh.
I'll focus first on my region (I encourage you all to show what's yours; culture is often a good weapon against fascism).
Sculpture of the Iberian culture.
From the Oretan tribe and kingdom (where I live), or from the neighbouring Turdetan. Between the 6th and 2nd centuries BC.
Female lion hunting ibex:

picture.php

Veggia farmer

Well now...so the President of the United States of America is propagating a 'far right' conspiracy theory?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgrliuQW_-Q&feature=emb_logo

There is no such thing as Far Right, Extreme Right, Right Wing Extremist or Ultra Right...those are merely political monikers given to normal, sane people who have not been affected by the decades of relentless propaganda, gaslighting (brainwashing), indoctrination and conditioning. Normal, healthy and sane logic that we have practiced for thousands of years...and for some reason has now become radical extremist views, LOL! This is why we call it Clown World.

Red Ice TV
Renegade Tribune

Oh no Sandman, remember the dementia? He doesnt always know what his talking about and forgets some stuff. Just a glip, nothing too see here!

:thank you: :ying:

LMFAO

G

That is a very appropriate quote ex Voltaire! I hadn't seen that one before. Yes, Peace back ...

- Well - someone else 'cancelled' - for criticising those that will not be criticized without some sorta media rollicking and drama - (who owns the media?) - If she was talking about the Jesuits - the Baptists - or the Amish instead - I wonder if she would forever have to wear a burkah in public - to hide her shame - as it looks like she might have to now - lol

- You can gently annoy me mate - 'cos I am generally a peaceful lov'in man - and don't get too riled up about nothing these days - if I can avoid it that is -

- We are having a bit of fun - and digging into a bit of history at the same time on this thread - always tricky to broach some topics these days - people get so bloody sensitive - then start weaponizing daft words - and chucking them about like confetti on occasion - for effect and/or attention more than anything it seems -

View Image

G

Cultural awareness is very important in my life. There are many cultural subtleties that once known make it easy to meet and communicate with different Others. I once worked where I met new and different people every day and needed to get to know them real fast. Cultural 'cues' were vital knowledge for me.

(Unfortunate that the word 'turd' means 'excreta' in English. So in that context many of us outside Europe are convinced we live in Turdestan too!)

()
...While Grandpa Gypsy comes up with his next ocurrence or "battle for the West" to tell us about, I'll leave you with some real European culture, heh.
I'll focus first on my region (I encourage you all to show what's yours; culture is often a good weapon against fascism).
Sculpture of the Iberian culture.
From the Oretan tribe and kingdom (where I live), or from the neighbouring Turdetan. Between the 6th and 2nd centuries BC.
Female lion hunting ibex:

View Image

enter sandman

Oh no Sandman, remember the dementia? He doesnt always know what his talking about and forgets some stuff. Just a glip, nothing too see here!

:thank you: :ying:

LMFAO

:tiphat:

He does come across as a bit wacky...come to think of it he comes across as extraordinarily wacky. I quit putting faith in our Presidents long ago when I realized they were all just merely stooges and puppets...dancing for their zionist masters is all.

I'm simply amazed at the number of people who support Biden (read some of the comments here on Icmag) and still believe that the president and presidency has any say or weight concerning the ruling of the USA. It's called 'The Illusion of Choice'. I never supported Trump either. He's a zionist shill also.

Absolem

:tiphat:

He does come across as a bit wacky...come to think of it he comes across as extraordinarily wacky. I quit putting faith in our Presidents long ago when I realized they were all just merely stooges and puppets...dancing for their zionist masters is all.

I'm simply amazed at the number of people who support Biden (read some of the comments here on Icmag) and still believe that the president and presidency has any say or weight concerning the ruling of the USA. It's called 'The Illusion of Choice'. I never supported Trump either. He's a zionist shill also.

The Jewish population of the world runs the world,...... lmao. White privilege at it's best.

Poor little me. Born white in the usa.

Absolem

- As we look deeper into certain claims - some look false - and some look like they have more truth in them than others - you may find yourself within a historical matrix of sorts - with different - carefully crafted and created narratives that serve some agenda or another - its up to us to try and discern the truth - from what could be just smoke and mirrors - within the - The Twilight Zone! -

View Image

Uh oh. Rod Sterling is Jewish.

enter sandman

Give me a moment to look up Kevin McCarthy...

I never knew the guy existed until now. This will give me something to do for the rest of the night.

Latest posts

Latest posts