Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
    Ya - don't you see it as rather odd? - that if I speak about my own nation as the Dalai Lama speaks of his Tibet - then I am vilified by some who have been engineered to think that all of this 'Cultural Enrichment' is so fantastic by importing millions of migrants, their religions and their cultures which are not compatible with our own - and we are paying for it now with so much more crime and social unrest, lack of housing, education, medical and social services because of it - The locals who bear the brunt of it - had no say whatsoever in allowing whether or not these mass immigrations/invasions should happen or not - it has all been done with smoke and mirrors - not to alert the indigenous natives/citizens of Europe - or they would be up in arms about it - and most certainly have not allowed it to happen - at the pace its been going on for the past decades - Already it is 100 years since the Kalergi Plan was hatched - and quite obviously under full steam ahead -

    - It just goes to show that we are often fooled by our governments - and taken advantage of tremendously - and our good nature and generous attitudes towards others are abused and used to undermine our own security, our very existence - and the peaceful future of our own families and cultures here in Europe -
    word
    and coming to a neighborhood near you.
    "when i run outta weed, i smoke match sticks...
    that first hit is FIRE!!!"


    "I'm not always a dick...but when I am, I drink cheap beer".

    Comment


      I grew up watching this
      https://youtu.be/GgqrM-tcD1w
      I eat legos

      Comment


        I read a book once ... well ... I 've read a few ... but this book was about life in the slums of Liverpool. I 'm sure Gypsy would agree that the slums of Liverpool in earlier days were as bad as anything in London ... from reading history I mean.


        A stark memory of the book stands out for me: One of the Author's Family rushes into the living room shouting "The Irish are coming, the Irish are coming!"


        Those Irish are all English now.
        Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
        Ya - don't you see it as rather odd? - that if I speak about my own nation as the Dalai Lama speaks of his Tibet - then I am vilified by some who have been engineered to think that all of this 'Cultural Enrichment' is so fantastic by importing millions of migrants, their religions and their cultures which are not compatible with our own - and we are paying for it now with so much more crime and social unrest, lack of housing, education, medical and social services because of it - The locals who bear the brunt of it - had no say whatsoever in allowing whether or not these mass immigrations/invasions should happen or not - it has all been done with smoke and mirrors - not to alert the indigenous natives/citizens of Europe - or they would be up in arms about it - and most certainly have not allowed it to happen - at the pace its been going on for the past decades - Already it is 100 years since the Kalergi Plan was hatched - and quite obviously under full steam ahead -

        - It just goes to show that we are often fooled by our governments - and taken advantage of tremendously - and our good nature and generous attitudes towards others are abused and used to undermine our own security, our very existence - and the peaceful future of our own families and cultures here in Europe -

        Comment


          Invasion and immigration are a part of history since humans first left Africa.

          It goes both ways. I find it ironic that someone in England (or Spain, Holland etc) can complain about immigration after England invaded most of the known world, exploiting the local economies, and exporting English culture wherever they went. I wonder if the locals complained about The English Plan as they saw their own cultures denigrated, and had to adopt foreign customs and worship a different god.

          You can hardly blame those very same people wanting to live in mother England (or a European equivalent).

          Comment


            Y'know Gypsy ... I don't mind if yr right of centre. You're still a friendly guy. What I don't get is that your Site here, compared to other Cannabis sites, is a Hippie left-over with all sorts of power extended to the individual user.

            Like, Users can edit to infinity, are praised for logging on (while their Page populates), while User images remain the property of the User.
            To me it looks like a lot of unconditional positive regard is built into this Site!


            So I 'm puzzled the Boss claims not to be of that culture (the hippie, left, marxist, long hair, unconditional positive regard culture).


            Not angry, not frustrated, no axe to grind ... just sayin'.

            (I think I understand yr viewpoint now Cannavore, h.h.)

            Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
            Ya - don't you see it as rather odd? - that if I speak about my own nation as the Dalai Lama speaks of his Tibet - then I am vilified by some who have been engineered to think that all of this 'Cultural Enrichment' is so fantastic by importing millions of migrants, their religions and their cultures which are not compatible with our own - and we are paying for it now with so much more crime and social unrest, lack of housing, education, medical and social services because of it - The locals who bear the brunt of it - had no say whatsoever in allowing whether or not these mass immigrations/invasions should happen or not - it has all been done with smoke and mirrors - not to alert the indigenous natives/citizens of Europe - or they would be up in arms about it - and most certainly have not allowed it to happen - at the pace its been going on for the past decades - Already it is 100 years since the Kalergi Plan was hatched - and quite obviously under full steam ahead -

            - It just goes to show that we are often fooled by our governments - and taken advantage of tremendously - and our good nature and generous attitudes towards others are abused and used to undermine our own security, our very existence - and the peaceful future of our own families and cultures here in Europe -

            Comment


              Originally posted by Teddybrae View Post
              I read a book once ... well ... I 've read a few ... but this book was about life in the slums of Liverpool. I 'm sure Gypsy would agree that the slums of Liverpool in earlier days were as bad as anything in London ... from reading history I mean.
              A stark memory of the book stands out for me: One of the Author's Family rushes into the living room shouting "The Irish are coming, the Irish are coming!"


              Those Irish are all English now.
              - Yes - my ancestors came from Ireland too - and moved to Wales due to the famine and starvation in Ireland in the 1800's - so travelled across the Irish sea to Wales - straight into jobs as miners in the coal mines of South Wales - they worked hard and survived - and became Welsh in the process - they sought refuge due to necessity - and they were Christians - so got along with the indigenous people of Wales mostly - on a spiritual level - and built their communities from the sweat off their own backs - down the pit -

              - Where-as today we have thousands/millions of people from Iran/Eritrea/Pakistan/Sudan/Ethiopia/Vietnam/China/Brazil - and the rest of the world - dressed in the latest expensive sports wear - with modern smart phones - posing as refugee's - and travelling thru several 'safe' nations where they could have received aid and shelter and a home - to pay some people-smuggler £1000's to cross the English channel in some small boat - to get to the UK - where they are given priority for aid and housing/educational and medical needs - so making it harder and longer for the local people - the poor and dependant disabled and elderly to receive a medical/social service they have paid for all of their lives via NHS contributions - so making it longer before many poor/working class people/couples/families on the council house waiting list receives a home - because the so-called 'refugee's' are given priority - they are given a pension/money to live on - and access to education also - so making it harder for local kids to receive the education they need - because they have to make 'allowances' for millions of new-comers its like winning the lottery for many of them - and so many come from nations that were not even part of The British Empire 100's of years ago - way before just about anyone now alive was born - unless you are really ancient -

              - Its all well and good for you to judge the situation here in London from a-far - from the other side of the planet - but I see this huge change on the ground and speak to all parties - locals and 'refugee's' - so I know exactly what the scam is - the real needy - the real starving refugee's are stuck back in or close to the homes that they had to leave due to war/conflict back in Africa/Asia or S.America - maybe they made it across the border to one 'safe' country - and are managing there? - they surely could not afford £1000's to travel thru several 'safe' nations - and cross the channel illegally to get to the UK - all the while keeping their wives/kids and family and friends back home in Somalia or where-ever informed as to their progress on their smart phones - as they head for their lottery win - its over 80% single men showing up and claiming 'refugee' status = they leave their wives/kids/Mum's and Dad's safe back home - until they get residency - then they fly them over -



              Originally posted by Chi13 View Post
              Invasion and immigration are a part of history since humans first left Africa.

              It goes both ways. I find it ironic that someone in England (or Spain, Holland etc) can complain about immigration after England invaded most of the known world, exploiting the local economies, and exporting English culture wherever they went. I wonder if the locals complained about The English Plan as they saw their own cultures denigrated, and had to adopt foreign customs and worship a different god.

              You can hardly blame those very same people wanting to live in mother England (or a European equivalent).
              - Well - I was born in 1960 - and most people here were born later than that - so they didn't see no great age of Empire - my generation grew up in a depressive era just after the British had gone thru 2 world wars - the working classes having to bear the brunt of all the death and misery that entailed - when their was high unemployment - the miners were all losing their jobs - and there were many strikes - as the government battled with the unions -

              - No one I know has been abroad to conquer and denigrate customs in some foreign land - in my life time - so you are saying that I should accept that happening here in London - because some British people way back when did that 100's of years ago somewhere else - and we should accept the wholesale importation of dangerous/totalitarian religious/political ideologies that cause much conflict and death amongst the people - because of the decisions made by some 'elites' long ago - so with your mind-set every modern German gets blamed for what the Nazi's did - and every Russian alive gets blamed for the Holodomor - and has to suffer the consequences - all which happened long before they were born - which is ridiculous -

              - I don't blame anyone for wanting to come and live here peaceably and productively amongst us - but it don't work out that way often - when the locals are mugged, murdered raped and abused by the new multi-culti enrichment program - and more effort, expense and care is put into making sure they all are better taken care of by the local authorities - than the local people get -

              Originally posted by Teddybrae View Post
              Y'know Gypsy ... I don't mind if yr right of centre. You're still a friendly guy. What I don't get is that your Site here, compared to other Cannabis sites, is a Hippie left-over with all sorts of power extended to the individual user.

              Like, Users can edit to infinity, are praised for logging on (while their Page populates), while User images remain the property of the User.
              To me it looks like a lot of unconditional positive regard is built into this Site!


              So I 'm puzzled the Boss claims not to be of that culture (the hippie, left, marxist, long hair, unconditional positive regard culture).


              Not angry, not frustrated, no axe to grind ... just sayin'.

              (I think I understand yr viewpoint now Cannavore, h.h.)
              - I don't see myself as being right or left or centre - I just tell it as I see it - I'm not trying to push any politics or agenda -

              - No - I was never a 'Hippy' - my Mum was kinda - I grew up thru my teen years in the 1970's - on the streets of South London - till I was kicked out at 15 and moved to central London -

              - I'm not angry, nor frustrated, have no axe to grind either -
              Last edited by Gypsy Nirvana; 11-17-2020, 13:12.
              'It can all start from a seed'

              Comment


                Zbigniew Brzezinski was a member of the NSC who wrote books of his ideas for the extraction of power and profit via the pushing of populations for the benefit of those with privilege.
                His visions have become our reality.
                His books: The Grand Chessboard , Strategic Vision etc etc.
                The things we see when we are young, we attempt to reconcile our selves with of for the rest of our days.
                That which matters most

                Comment


                  Y'know ... the Indigenous of this Country say (with irony) that so many Whites here buy land near the beach because they are unconsciously yearning to return to their roots!


                  Originally posted by Chi13 View Post
                  Invasion and immigration are a part of history since humans first left Africa.

                  It goes both ways. I find it ironic that someone in England (or Spain, Holland etc) can complain about immigration after England invaded most of the known world, exploiting the local economies, and exporting English culture wherever they went. I wonder if the locals complained about The English Plan as they saw their own cultures denigrated, and had to adopt foreign customs and worship a different god.

                  You can hardly blame those very same people wanting to live in mother England (or a European equivalent).

                  Comment


                    I 'm quite sure I did not judge a situation or a person. I judged what I see as a mind set.

                    As far as "Hippies" are concerned ... there seems to me to be an incongruity between the Boss's stated values and the values reflected in the workings of the site. That's all.



                    Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
                    -

                    - Its all well and good for you to judge the situation here in London from a-far - from the other side of the planet -

                    -

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Teddybrae View Post
                      I 'm quite sure I did not judge a situation or a person. I judged what I see as a mind set.

                      As far as "Hippies" are concerned ... there seems to me to be an incongruity between the Boss's stated values and the values reflected in the workings of the site. That's all.
                      - ehh - can you elaborate Teddy - what are my 'stated values' - and what are the 'values reflected in the workings of the site?' -

                      - I never knew that I did state any values -
                      'It can all start from a seed'

                      Comment


                        You do seem a bit on the right/conservative side of things Gypsy. I think that's fine and all good, I really appreciate people with different views that do their best to put it out there and explain it or at least not be buttholes, talking in an echo chamber makes people dumb. There are some folks on here who I 100% disagree with, but they aren't dicks and advocate their view, thats great and what I think is good and working.

                        Comment


                          Gypsy was smart.

                          This forum would be dead if not political discussion.

                          There certainly is no more good mj content because everyone left.

                          Comment


                            ,,,

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by mcattak View Post
                              Gypsy was smart.

                              This forum would be dead if not political discussion.

                              There certainly is no more good mj content because everyone left.
                              Certainly an interesting observation...I’ve only been here five years, vs your ten, but I find “good mj content” *EVERY* day. True, it’s not always new content, but it often is - and I’ve barely scratched the surface, no matter how much time I spend here.

                              I participate in the political discussions, true, but I wouldn’t think the place dead without them, at all: ‘politics is personal’ and discussion that is personally meaningful to me seems natural...but it certainly didn’t DRAW me here, and it doesn’t KEEP me here. I’ve met some terrific people in these pages, gained a few folks I’d be proud to call my friends...and I learn more every day. EVERY day.

                              People leave. People arrive. People lay out for so many reasons, here and elsewhere. Reading into it may not be productive, but that may just be me. If the political stuff went away, I’d post less - and that’s about all that would change, for me.
                              The FUTURE: *LIVE* it - or live *with* it...it’s just starting...NOW

                              Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
                              ——————
                              “You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
                              Still you feel so civilized...”


                              I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
                              ——————
                              Letting my freak flag fly!

                              Comment


                                .
                                Last edited by imiubu; 02-10-2021, 17:17.
                                Let's Work Together ~ Canned Heat
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGGW4IezbC4

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X