Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

race may have no biological basis (aside from being able to trace genetic heritage as it pertains to global location), but cultural differences are definitely a thing.

fuck culture, but that's the way it is.

Comment

The Kalergi Plan Is NOW
      https://www.bitchute.com/video/O6WYk9YOVvdC/

Comment

[quote=Gypsy Nirvana;8137741]

Kalergi in his own words:

“The (European) man of the future will be of mixed race. Today’s races and classes will disappear owing to the disappearing of space (nations), time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its outward appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals”

A laconic, YEP, to that! Alternative words for the browning of America AND elsewhere.

For me this is mere conspiracy theory. The political situation in Europe, in the World, is so fluid that there can be few accurate predictions of the future. (Altho so far some Global Virus Theorists seem to be correct.)

Comment

[QUOTE=Teddybrae;8954473]
          Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post

Kalergi in his own words:

“The (European) man of the future will be of mixed race. Today’s races and classes will disappear owing to the disappearing of space (nations), time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its outward appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals”

A laconic, YEP, to that! Alternative words for the browning of America AND elsewhere.

For me this is mere conspiracy theory. The political situation in Europe, in the World, is so fluid that there can be few accurate predictions of the future. (Altho so far some Global Virus Theorists seem to be correct.)
          yet here in Canada they did everything they could to stifle white reproduction, brainwashed our young girls into thinking families are bad and raising kids is a waste of their life...and of course birth rates plummeted...Now the left is using those same plummeting birth rates as justification for mass colonization of Canada, they even put a Somali Islamist in charge of Federal immigration for fuck sake... The left is using mass migration to increase their political strength which will allow them to pas policies the white population would never allow .

Comment

Gee...another scaredy-cat “expert“ of ‘the left’....

So: are you a monarchist? A Jacobin? A Dantonist?
            A Maratist? Or are you with Robespierre (gotta kill ‘em all!)?
            The FUTURE: *LIVE* it - or live *with* it...it’s just starting...NOW

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
            ——————
            “You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
            Still you feel so civilized...”

I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
            ——————
            Letting my freak flag fly!

Comment

Originally posted by White Beard View Post
              Gee...another scaredy-cat “expert“ of ‘the left’....

So: are you a monarchist? A Jacobin? A Dantonist?
              A Maratist? Or are you with Robespierre (gotta kill ‘em all!)?
              just an observer... I don't buy into any of it hook line and sinker..but you can't deny many of the elements of this conspiracy did play out exactly as they were written... the mas migration into Canada doesn't even make sense to anyone any more except a mall handful at the very top of the Liberal party..the rest of Canada wants no part of it... in the end there is ulterior and likely nefarious political motives behind all this unwanted mass migration into Canada

Comment

Originally posted by oldschoolnitro View Post

yet here in Canada they did everything they could to stifle white reproduction, brainwashed our young girls into thinking families are bad and raising kids is a waste of their life...and of course birth rates plummeted...Now the left is using those same plummeting birth rates as justification for mass colonization of Canada, they even put a Somali Islamist in charge of Federal immigration for fuck sake... The left is using mass migration to increase their political strength which will allow them to pas policies the white population would never allow .
                Justin Trudeau's brother Sasha is on the payroll of Iran's State Media. Look at Justin Trudeau and see if he has any Middle Eastern descent in his features.

The entire objective of the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan was to Balkanize the worlds indigenous populations so that the governing authority looks so extremely similar to the governed that they don't suspect the directive is foreign.

That is why Xi Jiping is a Mongolian by ethnicity but the Communist Internationale placed him governing over China. Same as why Leo Varadkar is governing in Ireland. Khan in London. Ilhan in MN. Putin whom is TURKISH in Russia. Janet Rosenberg Jagan of Guyana back in the day. Where are the indigenous leaders?

Darwin wrote that Scandinavian blondes are the most advanced and blah blah blah. He just made them sexually coveted THINGS. It is a genetics game and the fundamental material owners do not want other peoples families getting too strong.
                Last edited by Gypsy Nirvana; 11-17-2020, 07:55.

Comment

the last time they behaved this way there was a railroad being built. what's the new transportation item on the horizon?

they might need some cheap labor since everyone else will be off at War.

Comment

Last edited by Dognponyshow; 09-18-2020, 19:48.

Comment

There are some sick people out there in the world.

https://thebridgelifeinthemix.info/h...ns-of-killing/

https://rwer.wordpress.com/2020/05/2...emic-scenario/
                      ______________________________ __________________________
                      Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Things just chug long when those microbes are happy........scrappy

Comment

'It can all start from a seed'

Comment

Here we have this saying each year we have to take so and so many immigrants in. What is that? I thought if someone really needed our help we would help them? Not based on some statics to show how good we are.

Second I have always heard that immigrants want help to live were they came from.
                          Instead we just bomb the shit out those country, take some refugees and we are all good, right? Sounds logic enough to me...?
                          Hehe

Comment

I got a polite question if I had read the plan. I have. Last post was me critical thinking "loud", or being sarcastic. It is just after I read it, well, I think this thread has something to it.
                            Hehe

Comment

Great article Gypsy...many of us have been aware of this for many decades now. We would educate people before the internet with pamphlets and flyers usually. I'm happy to see that people are finally waking up out of their imposed stupor and seeing the world as it really is. Everything you say in the article is very much true. God bless for posting it.

Comment

Ya - don't you see it as rather odd? - that if I speak about my own nation as the Dalai Lama speaks of his Tibet - then I am vilified by some who have been engineered to think that all of this 'Cultural Enrichment' is so fantastic by importing millions of migrants, their religions and their cultures which are not compatible with our own - and we are paying for it now with so much more crime and social unrest, lack of housing, education, medical and social services because of it - The locals who bear the brunt of it - had no say whatsoever in allowing whether or not these mass immigrations/invasions should happen or not - it has all been done with smoke and mirrors - not to alert the indigenous natives/citizens of Europe - or they would be up in arms about it - and most certainly have not allowed it to happen - at the pace its been going on for the past decades - Already it is 100 years since the Kalergi Plan was hatched - and quite obviously under full steam ahead -

- It just goes to show that we are often fooled by our governments - and taken advantage of tremendously - and our good nature and generous attitudes towards others are abused and used to undermine our own security, our very existence - and the peaceful future of our own families and cultures here in Europe -
                                'It can all start from a seed'

Comment

Working...
                                X