Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No....as I have said already Trump is part of the globalist cabal, all he is fighting against is the old-guard in Washington USA, he is towing the line with the globalists and their expansionist plans/policies to control the whole world by attacking and invading any country that does not give in to their control....as has every President of the USA since Kennedy.

Russia, Iran, Syria, N.Korea and Venezuela have been resisting the globalists expansions.
    Originally posted by Bulldog11 View Post
    So I have a question...........

People obviously believe in governments and their ability to control/kill the masses. Who do people think is trying to fight this? Does Trump even come to mind?

Could it be, Trump is hated so much by the media, BECAUSE he is fighting against the powers that be?
    'It can all start from a seed'

Comment

Originally posted by brown_thumb View Post
      The one percent have always been, and always will be. We the masses always willingly drink the same poisoned koolaid, offered and served as fine wine. There are many servers of wine in many flavors but they all have the same destructive result... we become politically/socially mindless alcoholics. Children love koolaid... adults love wine... offered by the Phaeros, they are one and the same. In the immortal words of Peter Frampton, "Whose wine? What wine? Let's do it again!!"
      I have to laugh, certain peeps want to nominate him for the Nobel Peace prize, meanwhile, Little Rocket Man and his new Chinese friends have ganged up and decided to cut USA soybean imports by 50%!!!

.......... if you had any idea how many of those soybean farmers voted for trump ... not funny but oh, the irony!

Comment

the amount of brainwashed people is so huge...look ukraine...many ukrainians say kill all terrorsist in donbass...believing all lies in tv...dont no shit bout reality..and history...
        i see it im my county germany..people get so unbelieveable dumb..its phenomenal..
        but eilte is compromissuing all alternative media after a time...
        and people want to get polarized nowadways..all what gets deeper need some background knowledge is conspiracy theory nowadays...TV is god,family and friends... and brain substitute, i have forgotten..

and youth is raised to dreamers who maybe get grown up after 30 years of lifetime(way to late for proper......##)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....337629&page=30

and btw worldwide organic and fair acriculure from the people for the people (like it was)could feed twice as world population...
        AND
        20% is climate change and 80% ch3mtr4ils and huurp

Comment

“The (European) man of the future will be of mixed race. Today’s races and classes will disappear owing to the disappearing of space (nations), time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its outward appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals”

so global warming is gonna make our climate sunny? im fine with that
          watching grass grow

Comment

eugenik is for..#+#...

for me its equal..get mixxed up...what so ever....its about the values people get given...

but we have to take out elite and give power to the people....if we dont make it soon...its over

and btw worldwide organic and fair acriculure from the people for the people (like it was)could feed twice as world population...
            AND

Comment

..... looks like there's nothing new to the concept of gaining power by de-stabilizing other nations/alliances, did the Russians collude with alt-right interests to influence Brexit????

https://www. badboysofbrexit. com/

Comment

Originally posted by CosmicGiggle View Post
                ..... looks like there's nothing new to the concept of gaining power by de-stabilizing other nations/alliances, did the Russians collude with alt-right interests to influence Brexit????

https://www. badboysofbrexit. com/
                All I know is that since I have got back to living in London after I was allowed to deport from Manila/Philippines after 30 months of detention without trial due to an indictment from the USA for 'Seed-Crimes' the streets are less safe than they have ever been...

Kids and adults are stabbed and murdered every day by our new and oh-so-wonderful (sic) cultural enrichment from hundreds of thousands of chancer's and illegal mainly islamic migrant men that have been allowed to pour in to the country un-abated and I have to try and get a visa for my wife and get her over here with my daughter and son into 2018 London....Thousands of underage girls and women are being raped and abused daily here in the UK and throughout Europe by these new-comers.....AND I DON'T FUCKING LIKE IT!....would you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp_LA2qE4aM The Truth About Migrants (2018) Paul Joseph Watson.
                Last edited by Gypsy Nirvana; 07-28-2018, 11:02.

Comment

Originally posted by CosmicGiggle View Post
                  I have to laugh, certain peeps want to nominate him for the Nobel Peace prize, meanwhile, Little Rocket Man and his new Chinese friends have ganged up and decided to cut USA soybean imports by 50%!!!

.......... if you had any idea how many of those soybean farmers voted for trump ... not funny but oh, the irony!
                  The number one source of revenue for North Korea up until we cut them off was US foreign aid (around 2008 I believe).
                  After that it has been primarily an exporter of energy and weapons.
                  The impact of reduced NK soybean imports will be trivial.
                  People are starving every day in NK. If they can get their soybeans cheaper somewhere else, they should do that.
                  Raho
                  Check out the Haze Hybrid action here:
                  The Haze hybrid Thread
                  My old oHaze grow:
                  Everything x oBoy

“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”

Comment

Quick Soros meeting In Spain and here you go Spain with the new visitors....
                    I tried to stop smoking but the weed didn’t listen

I'm the original Dr. Green-thumb; the rest are liars
                    I'm the one with the prescription to get you higher
                    I got every type of weed that you might desire

When you was inside watching Netflix
                    I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

sigpic

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
                    Life is everything.
                    Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
                    Oh I'm free, free, free now
                    I'm free from your spell
                    And now that it's all over
                    All I can do is wish you well
                    • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!

• Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.

Comment

Shut one door and another opens for the occupying army disguised as refugees, many of which are from nations that are NOT considered at war at all.

Its all part and parcel of THE KALERGI PLAN!

Originally posted by OakyJoe View Post
                      Quick Soros meeting In Spain and here you go Spain with the new visitors....
                      Last edited by Gypsy Nirvana; 08-04-2018, 14:50.

Comment

and they did it again

The government of the Spanish region of Catalonia would like to receive the 141 refugees aboard the rescue ship "Aquarius". Madrid has to agree.

Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
                        Shut one door and another opens for the occupying army disguised as refugees, many of which are from nations that are NOT considered at war at all.

Its all part and parcel of THE KALERGI PLAN!
                        I tried to stop smoking but the weed didn’t listen

I'm the original Dr. Green-thumb; the rest are liars
                        I'm the one with the prescription to get you higher
                        I got every type of weed that you might desire

When you was inside watching Netflix
                        I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

sigpic

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
                        Life is everything.
                        Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
                        Oh I'm free, free, free now
                        I'm free from your spell
                        And now that it's all over
                        All I can do is wish you well
                        • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!

• Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.

Comment

people need to be waked up ......all who didnt want to kno reality come to the point they will but this ones get polarized hard with hate then...

information is the weapon....
                          and love ...lol

we can play their came , work for their plan and get angrier and angrier until the big bang , or we work against polarization and spread true information...

AND

Comment

NWO is in place , global

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld6qYJe4pRs

AND

Comment

Being head down in the situation we have here at home, I confess that I know virtually noting about postwar European affairs. Not entirely unfamiliar, but no depth on many things going on there.

Although it seems someone alway has a Rothschild in the belfry, we have sufficiently massive accumulations of money here, and plenty of desire to use it. Likewise, I’m not moved by the waving of Soros when the Republicans have so many billionaires available that each Republican candidate has his own pet billionaire no smooth things for him.

Except Trump, who had Russia. It will be interesting to find out what Putin’s end-game is....

Besides all that, I find this very interesting.

Oh, the references to “occult” this ‘n’ that are bullshit, but not uncommon in things I find referring to Soros and the Rothschilds.

I’ll read all this more closely in a bit, I think it deserves it. I’ve never been one to be waved off from something significant.
                              The FUTURE: *LIVE* it - or live *with* it...it’s just starting...NOW

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
                              ——————
                              “You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
                              Still you feel so civilized...”

I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
                              ——————
                              Letting my freak flag fly!

Comment

It does make you more than slightly perturbed when you do the due diligence and unravel a historical plot that looks credible - and then realize that you have been un-enlightened most all of your life about the subject - and so the history you were taught in the history books you read didn't mention this at all. You do get a sense that the truth of the matter is being kept from you - particularly in the main-stream-media, and our educational institutions - so you start to question why?

Then what you find can be so outrageous, so unmentionable, and so beyond the pale of human decency that when you confront others with it - you get the same old 'Its a conspiracy theory' put-down - and I say, without us being able to take apart and examine every 'Theory' presented - we can never find the real TRUTH.

Comment

Working...
                                X