What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Judicial misconduct

Gry

Chevron is hard at work. A man is going to be locked up today, his crime. He sued Chevron successfully.
https://www.freedonziger.com/
In days gone by there was a name for it when the corporate went to work hand in glove with government.
The word fascism is no longer used a great deal, but it sure applies here.

Last edited by a moderator:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The dims like to accuse the other side of doing what it is they themselves are doing. I think they call it deflection.

I thought it was ironic that the antifa punks used that name, when their commie goal is complete facism. We are rapidly headed that way. Xiden decrees his wishes, and the corporations do is dirty work. Tech companies spy on users, delete opposition voices. Now they fire people for refusing an illegal jab mandate.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I feel sorry for you guys if a banana judge can do that and get away with it. Financial ties of these two judges, to Chevron should be investigated.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its more than just out judges that are bananas, it goes all the way to the top. Then we have million of people that are dumbasses.

Gry

I feel sorry for you guys if a banana judge can do that and get away with it. Financial ties of these two judges, to Chevron should be investigated.
The kind of judges who do just this, are being installed by our republican brethren at an unprecedented rate.
That was in essence the single more significant achievement of the last administration. The final summer break
of the congress was cancelled specifically to install more of them.
Straight up corporate loving bought and paid for kind of guys.

med4u

Veteran
The kind of judges who do just this, are being installed by our republican brethren at an unprecedented rate.
That was in essence the single more significant achievement of the last administration. The final summer break
of the congress was cancelled specifically to install more of them.
Straight up corporate loving bought and paid for kind of guys.

Something needed to be done to counter the plethora of DAs and prosecuting attorneys
being installed by George Soros....

med4u

Veteran
And now we have the parents of a school shooter being charged with manslaughter and tried in the media...
typical over zealous and over charged prosecution in an attempt to undermine
gun rights...ridiculous

Amynamous

And now we have the parents of a school shooter being charged with manslaughter and tried in the media...
typical over zealous and over charged prosecution in an attempt to undermine
gun rights...ridiculous

It’s about time that parents of school shooters are held accountable for their minor children’ killing sprees, particularly when said children use their parent’s guns or the parents buy guns for their children.
It’s basic personal responsibility.

Amynamous

Chevron is hard at work. A man is going to be locked up today, his crime. He sued Chevron successfully.
https://www.freedonziger.com/
In days gone by there was a name for it when the corporate went to work hand in glove with government.
The word fascism is no longer used a great deal, but it sure applies here.

What’s JUDICAL mean?
Couldn’t find it in the dictionary?

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
... missing the "i" between the c and the a :)

I here you girl. But I am going to play devils advocate for a spell. In this particular case there is lots to go around. On the other hand some commentary I've heard (even on CNN), the law in the books is a little obscure and was more or less done on the fly. Not a good thing. Like I said, this particular case has sufficient evidence wrt the parents involvement but, the last thing anyone wants is more "big government".

The devils part...
My guns and ammo are held separately. I never accessed my firearms with the kids in the house. If kids want to get into something, they will. Although the storage of my firearms (safe) had 3 layers of fail safe, to include the guns in the safe are all inoperable, with a trigger guards and padlock slings through the breach of shotguns. It doesn't mean it couldn't happen. Items required to access my guns, were held in 4 different locations. That equates to due diligence and, a darn good defense, if the arms were to be obtained illegally.

Three Berries

Look at the Maxwell trial.

Woke trans Obama appointed judge just recently promoted by Bidan.
Comey's daughter is one of the prosecutors.
Media black out.

FAA releases 704 more flight logs that had been hidden.... OPPS!

Amynamous

Look at the Maxwell trial.

Woke trans Obama appointed judge just recently promoted by Bidan.
Comey's daughter is one of the prosecutors.
Media black out.

FAA releases 704 more flight logs that had been hidden.... OPPS!

I couldn’t care less about the Maxwell trial.
They’re going after her because they need a scapegoat. How come they’re not going after the kid’s parents who allowed their little girls to be in that situation in the first place. My parents never would have allowed me to fly to a billionaire’s hidden hideaway on a secluded island in the Caribbean even for a weekend, let alone for months or years at a time. Would yours? WTF?!
I’m really surprised she didn’t get a trumpardon, considering LOSER45 was handing them out to mass murdering war criminals like Halloween 🎃 candy.

Three Berries

They’re going after her because they need a scapegoat. How come they’re not going after the kid’s parents who allowed their little girls to be in that situation in the first place. My parents never would have allowed me to fly to a billionaire’s hidden hideaway on a secluded island in the Caribbean even for a weekend, let alone for months or years at a time. Would yours? WTF?!
I’m really surprised she didn’t get a trumpardon, considering LOSER45 was handing them out to mass murdering war criminals like Halloween 🎃 candy.

It's the crime of out lifetimes. Many politicians around the world and in the US. Even the Vatican and Mossad. It bust the whole can of worms open.

Maxwell is just the pawn to reveal it all.

dramamine

Your media sources are leaving a lot out, to say the least.

Amynamous

Your media sources are leaving a lot out, to say the least.

My media sources are not covering the trial, so, yes they probably are leaving a lot out.
But, it’s really of no interest to me whatsoever.
That being said, is anyone questioning the parents of these children? If not, why not?