What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is Alex Baldwin now an Arkancider?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Was Baldwin ordered to shoot Halyna Hutchins to silence her? This is obvious, as there was no REASON for him to point and shoot the prop gun. They were not filming the movie at that time, and it is standard procedure to double check the bullets if that is to occur. The crew that loaded the live bullets is complicit too, but Baldwin was fully aware and complicit too. She was to be a witness against Clinton associates and had already given testimony to Durham et al. Halyna's murder is also a warning to others not to talk.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
If it was anything other than a tragic accident, I'd suspect a member of the union crew who walked out in protest over dangerous working conditions........ in other words, a set up to prove a point! ;)

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was Baldwin ordered to shoot Halyna Hutchins to silence her? This is obvious, as there was no REASON for him to point and shoot the prop gun. They were not filming the movie at that time, and it is standard procedure to double check the bullets if that is to occur. The crew that loaded the live bullets is complicit too, but Baldwin was fully aware and complicit too. She was to be a witness against Clinton associates and had already given testimony to Durham et al. Halyna's murder is also a warning to others not to talk.

^^ Anyone who believes this even for a moment - stop smoking weed and learn some critical thinking ! FFS!

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I have no clue anything about any of this. But my first thought is it belongs in the great awakening thread.

Not saying it's nonsense. But it smells an awful lot like it probably is.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
It's what happens with weak gun control. It's not even the first time.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Regardless, Alec was responsible to ensure the weapon was safe. Gun handling 101! The gun ain't "cold" until proven "cold".

G

We must come together to ban all movies. How many more incent lives must we see taken. It's time.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
It's what happens with weak gun control. It's not even the first time.

90% of the population, that has never handled a firearm (anti guns) don't know what to do in the presence of one! Guess which category you fall in! Actors may account for 1%.

Here is a question for you... what do you do when you come home with a new firearm?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
90% of the population, that has never handled a firearm (anti guns) don't know what to do in the presence of one! Guess which category you fall in! Actors may account for 1%.

Here is a question for you... what do you do when you come home with a new firearm?

shoot the big fukin chicken peeking in the windows

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Okay, I guess I'll ask Cosmic and Budtoaster, since they upped the post and I consider them both logical, what the fuck? where does this come from?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

Log the serial number in case it gets stolen?

Go out back and try it out / sight it in?

Clean off the fingerprints and oil it?

Load it with hollowpoints and set it on your nightstand?

Now I ask...

What the hell is a real bullet doing being loaded into a gun on a movie set?

This was a SA revolver, which means the hammer had to be cocked before the trigger would release it to fire. When the hammer is pulled back, the cylinder rotates and puts the next chamber under the hammer. That chamber was visible before he cocked the gun, and the bullet could be seen. Why was baldwin cocking and pointing, then pulling the trigger the gun, while pointed at her?

What did she know about the clintons to make them want her dead?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Log the serial number in case it gets stolen?

Go out back and try it out / sight it in?

Clean off the fingerprints and oil it?

Load it with hollowpoints and set it on your nightstand?

Now I ask...

What the hell is a real bullet doing being loaded into a gun on a movie set?

This was a SA revolver, which means the hammer had to be cocked before the trigger would release it to fire. When the hammer is pulled back, the cylinder rotates and puts the next chamber under the hammer. That chamber was visible before he cocked the gun, and the bullet could be seen. Why was baldwin cocking and pointing, then pulling the trigger the gun, while pointed at her?

What did she know about the clintons to make them want her dead?

It is the person on the receiving end who sees the round, not the shooter. Where do you get the Clinton shit?

audiohi

Veteran

Source?

f-e

Mentor
Veteran

See if it is loaded.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Some people are more easily lead astray than others.

"hey, look over there!" lol. i don't understand why they have live ammo on a movie set to start with. it does nothing that cannot be done with CGI these days. literally accidents waiting to happen. even blanks can kill/injure if you are too close.

BudToaster

Veteran
Okay, I guess I'll ask Cosmic and Budtoaster, since they upped the post and I consider them both logical, what the fuck? where does this come from?

i had not heard of Arkancide before ... when i binged it i laughed for a good 2 minutes. anti-clinton must be a growth industry.

Latest posts

Latest posts