What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Foochie lies about WuFlu to congress. Too bad there are no consequences anymore

Amynamous

I saw the argument between Dr Fauci and Rant Paul. Rant was correct about one thing, holding someone accountable for the funding that potentially led to questionable research. Ironically, the NIH funding came from the trump administration. For four years. It is part of their budget. The buck stops with the chief executive. LOSER45 is the one who should be held accountable.

Not really sure what you’re referring to with your “patriot” BS.
I suspect your definition/interpretation is different than the one in my dictionary.
Care to offer a definition/interpretation?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
Follow the money. Who holds a piece of the moderna patent? Trump or Fauci?

Great outdoors

I suspect your definition/interpretation is different than the one in my dictionary.

I often wonder why the word moron has been replaced with patriot 🤔

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I often wonder why the word moron has been replaced with patriot 🤔

My guess is because in certain circles you're considered to be a patriot if you're moronic enough to believe half the crap being circulated within those circles. Naturally they want to reward some how anyone able to achieve that level of ignorance so they call them "patriot".

1626952381831.jpg

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw the argument between Dr Fauci and Rant Paul. Rant was correct about one thing, holding someone accountable for the funding that potentially led to questionable research. Ironically, the NIH funding came from the trump administration. For four years. It is part of their budget. The buck stops with the chief executive. LOSER45 is the one who should be held accountable.

I disagree.

This is all on Faucci playing word games to get around GoF research funding limitations.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Originally posted by Amynamous View Post

Of course he is... Who else can YOU blame!

cnn logo.jpg

rolandomota

Get a booster after 8 months or go get the vaccine first shot and wear a mask because life is first then liberty and the pursuit of happiness life comes before anything