What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

America First Caucus...

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Anglo-Saxon Political Traditions" that "befits the progeny of European architecture".

That's some good ole fashioned racism right there I tell you what.

buzzmobile

Veteran
"Anglo-Saxon Political Traditions" that "befits the progeny of European architecture".

That's some good ole fashioned racism right there I tell you what.

dog whistle.jpg

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
There is a difference between race and culture. Political traditions have nothing to do with race. Also why is it that people only want to criticise white people from developed countries, and never anyone else? Did no one see the racist black actions against white people in Zimbabwe? How about the racism of terrorist groups coming out of the middle east towards countries that are white in the majority? If a white guy goes to any part of the world that's not white, does anyone think he will be safe and get equal treatment from authorities or citizens? I'm a straight, intelligent, atheist, white male, and I'm sick of being portrayed as the devil, for simply being what my genes make me. It's time to stop the racism and sexism going on. I completely agree with that, I just disagree on who the most common target is.

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
America first... great give it back to the native tribes.
Funny how the same people believe the world is 5000 years old. I wouldn't be surprised some would claim it was 2021 years old.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Isn't any political leader who doesn't put his own country first a traitor?

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is a difference between race and culture. Political traditions have nothing to do with race. Also why is it that people only want to criticise white people from developed countries, and never anyone else? Did no one see the racist black actions against white people in Zimbabwe? How about the racism of terrorist groups coming out of the middle east towards countries that are white in the majority? If a white guy goes to any part of the world that's not white, does anyone think he will be safe and get equal treatment from authorities or citizens? I'm a straight, intelligent, atheist, white male, and I'm sick of being portrayed as the devil, for simply being what my genes make me. It's time to stop the racism and sexism going on. I completely agree with that, I just disagree on who the most common target is.

No one is vilifying you because you're a white male. The people who set up these types of things want you to believe that you are being vilified. To keep you scared so you'll donate to their cause so they can fight for you. And by fight for you I mean live like kings off the money they've grifted out of scared white people who want to believe that their shitty lives are all someone else's fault and not a world of their own creation.

It is 100% grift. They'll give fiery speeches about how unfair it is and that will be the extent of it.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Whenever I step into a ballot box, I search the list of candidates for independents. I'm not so far indoctrinated to think any of the Eton mob are going to represent anyone but the Eton mob. That's why, although I had little to no respect for trump, I wanted him to win. Even though he had his strings to be pulled by the puppeteers, he was at least from outside the system in the USA.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
No one is vilifying you because you're a white male. The people who set up these types of things want you to believe that you are being vilified. To keep you scared so you'll donate to their cause so they can fight for you. And by fight for you I mean live like kings off the money they've grifted out of scared white people who want to believe that their shitty lives are all someone else's fault and not a world of their own creation.

It is 100% grift. They'll give fiery speeches about how unfair it is and that will be the extent of it.

You mean sorta like the the woman who is the co-founder of BLM...??? You know, the "self-proclaimed Marxist" who just bought a 1.4 million dollar house?

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You mean sorta like the the woman who is the co-founder of BLM...??? You know, the "self-proclaimed Marxist" who just bought a 1.4 million dollar house?

That's a wonderful false equivalency you're trying to set up there. I'd demonstrate to the class but most of them know your completely wrong and are here to just start an efight.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
^^^ Huh?

I'm just pointing out with an example, that swindlers are not bound to any one race, religion or political leaning....
Being a Grifter is an equal opportunity moral crime...

Anyone can become a scumbag if they so choose...It's a shame that many do....

mowood3479

Veteran
That's a wonderful false equivalency you're trying to set up there. I'd demonstrate to the class but most of them know your completely wrong and are here to just start an efight.

Huh? Seems like the exact same thing... grifting
please explain to the class how that’s a false equivalency?
would love to be educated in this.
thx

audiohi

Veteran
Whenever I step into a ballot box, I search the list of candidates for independents. I'm not so far indoctrinated to think any of the Eton mob are going to represent anyone but the Eton mob. That's why, although I had little to no respect for trump, I wanted him to win. Even though he had his strings to be pulled by the puppeteers, he was at least from outside the system in the USA.

So when you go vote, you walk in and search for the list of independents? It sounds like you're saying that you don't know even know basic info for whom you're voting for. Not even their names.

That sounds indoctrinated to me. Go trump!

mowood3479

Veteran
So when you go vote, you walk in and search for the list of independents? It sounds like you're saying that you don't know even know basic info for whom you're voting for. Not even their names.

That sounds indoctrinated to me. Go trump!

Ya how dare you not vote the way I’d prefer. If ur not with us ur against us. Lol.
dudes from the uk man... and what he is saying makes sense to me.
the only reason I liked trump was that the media and deep state hated him so bad.
that was literally the only thing i liked about him. Well that and once in awhile he would slip up and say the truth like when he said we protect Saudi oil for $..

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Thanks Mo,
in the UK, we don't have a two party system. There are lots of parties, and a few independents. There are even some joke parties, like the monster raving lunatic party ( yes that's real). The big players from the main parties get interviews in the press, their lackies hand out flyers in the streets, by the time you go to vote, you already know you hate them. The lower ranked parties don't get a mention, and the independents are lucky if they can get a photocopied black and white leaflet through 10% of the doors.
You don't know if you like them or not, but this time around its local elections, not nationals. All you can do is vote for " not those pricks" even if it means voting for another prick with no backing or power structure behind them. The more pricks in the system with no power or organisation behind them, the less we get screwed.
But by all means, you cast your vote the way you choose, I'll cast mine the way I choose, that kind of is the concept of democracy.