What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

is legalization upon us?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i live beneath the buckle of the Bible Belt. But, recently, i am hearing conversations at work etc, with folks opining that cannabis would be legalized here in TN within 6 months, and nation-wide inside of a year. TN might go quick simply because VA just did, beginning July 1st i think. those over-dressed used car salesmen (and "ladies") we keep sending to Nashville are puking in their mouths thinking about the tax money they are missing out on, lol....nothing makes a conservative act like a fiscal/social libertarian faster than new money to spend...

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

We have come a long way since paraquat ay?

As the saying goes...what long strange trip its been.

minds_I

CaptainDankness

Hopefully we can get a big enough push to change Biden's handlers minds. They said he supports decriminalization and medical marijuana, but he's against legalization. Could change though depending how much support we get on legalization. I certainly hope so, I hate living in an island surrounded by states with legal weed, but at least we're decriminalized I guess.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the federal govt has NEVER led on anything. okay, they DID do away with the prohibition of alcohol decades ago. when enough states legalize, the feds will fold like a wet piece of cardboard & surrender to the inevitable. and i can't fucking WAIT!

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	126.8 KB ID:	17832321
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2037317I'll be ready for 'em when they do legalize...This old man already knows how to grow giant bushes of the really good stuff.....

P.S. These pics are from 2 different years.. But I just can't bear the idea of one day having to throw away my old straw gardening hat!

Attachments

• attach17832326.jpg
    attach17832326.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 28
  • photo2037318.jpg
    photo2037318.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 22

Maple_Flail

coming from someone in a "legal" region.. Yes its legal but it is still an uphill battle no matter which way you throw the dice. Don't get rose tinted glasses before it happens.

its taken.. 3 years up here and they are still working out kinks and issues... ford nation restrictions don't help.. it is just starting to get good because they've started weeding out the local grey/black and are now getting aggressive and angry feedback from people that relied on those grey area people to fill the need the LPs for 7 years hasn't touched. , which seems to finally be shifting product purchasing habits of the retailers.

buzzmobile

Veteran
I'll be ready for 'em when they do legalize...This old man already knows how to grow giant bushes of the really good stuff.....

Cannabis and sunflowers in equal numbers in the garden sounds good to me.
Cannabis growing as legal as beer brewing sounds good to me.

:D

St. Phatty

Something nice that Western civ. can do for Mother Nature -
Birds LOVE Cannabis.

Yeah wouldn't be surprised to see the Fed gov. 'legalize'
with a whole bunch of restrictions and maybe even some TAXES.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Something nice that Western civ. can do for Mother Nature -
Birds LOVE Cannabis.

Yeah wouldn't be surprised to see the Fed gov. 'legalize'
with a whole bunch of restrictions and maybe even some TAXES.

yeah, they like taxes. even home-brewing beer has some restrictions. selling your tomatoes at the farmers market has rules to be followed. but there is nothing that can prevent you from giving/trading produce with friends & neighbors... Virginia next door has legalized, and allows 4 plants home-grown. have not read if that is 4 per person, 4 per household, or ??? does anyone know? curious minds etc etc etc...

buzzmobile

Veteran
100 gallons

In the majority of states, you can brew 100 gallons of beer for every adult over age 21 per year. In a household of two or more adults, you can't brew more than 200 gallons annually. No worries, as that's still a good quantity of beer.

Now we need to figure the conversion factor of buds per gallon of beer.
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2037518

Latest posts

Latest posts