What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vaccine passports

Gry

Here's something to chew on Gry and I'll save the trouble of asking for a source.

Funny how people want a source unless they hear it from the WMD's in Iraq mainstream media or Dr. Fraudci.

​​​​​​The requisite Phase III clinical testing, which kicked off on 29 April 2020, is still ongoing. The estimated completion date for primary outcomes is 30 July 2021, while monitoring of secondary outcomes is set to continue until 27 January 2023. Under normal circumstances, satisfactory completion of Phase III clinical trials is a prerequisite for gaining drug approval.

https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04368728

I have to laugh at all the growers who were always largely anti Big Pharma suddenly believing in Big Pharma....and willing to be a lab rat for Big Pharma.

​​​​​​Researchers from Yale School of Medicine found nearly a third of drugs approved by the FDA from 2001 through 2010 had major safety issues years after the medications were made widely available. Seventy-one of the 222 drugs approved during the decade were withdrawn, required a "black box" warning on side effects or warranted a safety announcement about new risks. It took a median of 4.2 years after the drugs were approved for these safety concerns to come to light, the study found.

​​​​​​https://www.npr.org/sections/health...-drugs-had-safety-problems-after-fda-approval

That is an excellent reason not to be taking the crap that everyone expects to get when they go see a dr.
Are you not the same guy who tell me that you will never let go of the high grade insurance, that pushes such crap as a standard ?
You know that this is a racket and a scam, and yet have told me you will never let go of the insurance you have, what does that say about human nature ?
Have listened to generations of family members in the profession express disgust and shame at the state of the morality in our medicine.
If you would like to get into the slime, Vandana Shiva speaks eloquently on how the patent licensing went for 92 countries. To say it was shameful and disgusting, would be polite understatement.
I listened to my wife speak about this sort of thing for years, and complain about how the abuse of grant money was such a standard, that they stole from one grant to cover another...
Want to hear a good one, AMA dues are 420 bucks, I shit you not.
Yes, they will still do the traditional routine on the various vaccines, and I would anticipate it being about 5 years.
I have found I am safer if I trust nothing and verify everything possible myself.
I practice I have found useful with almost everyone at times.
Something to do with human nature I suppose.

Gry

Here's something to chew on Gry and I'll save the trouble of asking for a source.

Funny how people want a source unless they hear it from the WMD's in Iraq mainstream media or Dr. Fraudci.

​​​​​​The requisite Phase III clinical testing, which kicked off on 29 April 2020, is still ongoing. The estimated completion date for primary outcomes is 30 July 2021, while monitoring of secondary outcomes is set to continue until 27 January 2023. Under normal circumstances, satisfactory completion of Phase III clinical trials is a prerequisite for gaining drug approval.

I have to laugh at all the growers who were always largely anti Big Pharma suddenly believing in Big Pharma....and willing to be a lab rat for Big Pharma.

​​​​​​Researchers from Yale School of Medicine found nearly a third of drugs approved by the FDA from 2001 through 2010 had major safety issues years after the medications were made widely available. Seventy-one of the 222 drugs approved during the decade were withdrawn, required a "black box" warning on side effects or warranted a safety announcement about new risks. It took a median of 4.2 years after the drugs were approved for these safety concerns to come to light, the study found.

​​​​​​https://www.npr.org/sections/health...-drugs-had-safety-problems-after-fda-approval

It gets really insidious when you find out they knew that x number of lives
would be lost right up front, but they still sold the product after dollar cost
averaging payouts against the loss of life.
Standard policy in our lives was to avoid all new meds.
Big pharma fucks us all.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

this to me is one of the most worrying aspects of this whole vaccine drive. they have given only emergency use authorization and as you said the phase 3 trail is ongoing, while long term effects are unknown. Swiss Medic is literally lieing and claiming they didnt skip any steps in the certification process, they even claimed that these vaccines had been evaluated like any other. this just can't be true when long term data is totally absent. it seems to me the state and its institutions are just saying what they think will convince people to participate in the experimental vaccine. at one point they were saying how data is starting to show that it stops you getting it, but now we are back to, it will stop you getting a bad case. seeming as more then 99% don't get a bad case anyway, this vaccine seems to have a very low bar on efficacy

Cuddles

A vaccine passport is a daft idea imo. As already mentioned in this thread, the vaccines don´t offer 100% protection for the corona virus it was intended for. In addition it doesn´t offer protection from the virus mutations.
This sort of talk and `ideas ´ is just typical non-logic talk from politicians. They come up with some (crap ) rules and regulations in order to
1) appear as though they´re ` doing something ´
2) distract everybody from the real problems

just more bollocks that costs us all time and moneym ore boring stuff on TV and doesn´t solve anything whatsoever
discrimination is another factor that comes into this too.

Gry

this to me is one of the most worrying aspects of this whole vaccine drive. they have given only emergency use authorization and as you said the phase 3 trail is ongoing, while long term effects are unknown. Swiss Medic is literally lieing and claiming they didnt skip any steps in the certification process, they even claimed that these vaccines had been evaluated like any other. this just can't be true when long term data is totally absent. it seems to me the state and its institutions are just saying what they think will convince people to participate in the experimental vaccine. at one point they were saying how data is starting to show that it stops you getting it, but now we are back to, it will stop you getting a bad case. seeming as more then 99% don't get a bad case anyway, this vaccine seems to have a very low bar on efficacy
Such testing can take five years or longer, there are times when it appropriate to approve an emergency release when the preliminary test data
looks promising. This is the time.
I am quite pleased with that decision. No fan of Rockefeller medicine here, and I make that known on a regular basis.
In a perfect world I would love be able to select which vax to get from a free market.
In this world, I am quite pleased to be able to get the same vax that was used on Israel. With no major issues.
Have no second thoughts or misgivings whatsoever about the vax myself.
For me, it is a no lose proposition, I have enough respiratory preconditions that I am an ideal candidate for the vax.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Such testing can take five years or longer, there are times when it appropriate to approve an emergency release when the preliminary test data
looks promising. This is the time.
I am quite pleased with that decision. No fan of Rockefeller medicine here, and I make that known on a regular basis.
In a perfect world I would love be able to select which vax to get from a free market.
In this world, I am quite pleased to be able to get the same vax that was used on Israel. With no major issues.
Have no second thoughts or misgivings whatsoever about the vax myself.
For me, it is a no lose proposition, I have enough respiratory preconditions that I am an ideal candidate for such a vax.

yes i know the argument being made, i just think its dishonest of Swiss Medic to pretend they didnt skip any certification steps when there hasn't been time even to finish stage 3 trails properly. our health minitry was bragging how we won't use emergency use authorization, how swiss medic would use the normal certification procedure.

what happens, God forbid if all of a sudden 6 months from now, the data shows negative longer term effects? we will be facing a whole new medical emergency world wide. in Israel they are now vaccinating kids too. what if it ends up being 1 of these medicines that ends up being dangerous long term?

i can understand someone like you making an informed decision knowing the risks and deciding its worth it. but using experimental vaccine on kids? teenagers? people in their prime? i really really really hope this all goes well.

rockerfeller medicine is still alive and well and their top motive is profits, no one should be naive about that. but even they refused to put this vaccine on the market without immunity from liability. to me, that speaks a clear language of uncertainty and even fear about long term effects.

Gry

yes i know the argument being made, i just think its dishonest of Swiss Medic to pretend they didnt skip any certification steps when there hasn't been time even to finish stage 3 trails properly. our health minitry was bragging how we won't use emergency use authorization, how swiss medic would use the normal certification procedure.

what happens, God forbid if all of a sudden 6 months from now, the data shows negative longer term effects? we will be facing a whole new medical emergency world wide. in Israel they are now vaccinating kids too. what if it ends up being 1 of these medicines that ends up being dangerous long term?

i can understand someone like you making an informed decision knowing the risks and deciding its worth it. but using experimental vaccine on kids? teenagers? people in their prime? i really really really hope this all goes well.

rockerfeller medicine is still alive and well and their top motive is profits, no one should be naive about that. but even they refused to put this vaccine on the market without immunity from liability. to me, that speaks a clear language of uncertainty and even fear about long term effects.

I agree fully when it comes to Swiss Medic and disclosure of the emergency use exemptions.
Am very uncomfortable with using the vax on a healthy youth population.

Doctor M

I agree fully when it comes to Swiss Medic and disclosure of the emergency use exemptions.
Am very uncomfortable with using the vax on a healthy youth population.

There is a legal definition of a vaccine and the covid shot does not meet that definition. Perhaps you could spend a few minutes reading the Emergency Use Authorization to help gain some clarity on the word play being used to shield Big Pharma from liability.

Calling the covid shot a vaccine does prove what the Nazis said about repeating a lie enough times........

​​​​​​
  • The Moderna COVID‑19 Vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA, under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID‑19) for use in individuals 18 years of age and older. There is no FDA-approved vaccine to prevent COVID‑19.
  • https://www.modernatx.com/covid19vaccine-eua/

Doctor M

Definition Of ‘Vaccine’

According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention,1 a vaccine is “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease.”

Immunity, in turn, is defined as “Protection from an infectious disease,” meaning that “If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without becoming infected.”

Neither Moderna nor Pfizer claim this to be the case for their COVID-19 “vaccines.” In fact, in their clinical trials, they specify that they will not even test for immunity.

Unlike real vaccines, which use an antigen of the disease you’re trying to prevent, the COVID-19 injections contain synthetic RNA fragments encapsulated in a nanolipid carrier compound, the sole purpose of which is to lessen clinical symptoms associated with the S-1 spike protein, not the actual virus.

They do not actually impart immunity or inhibit transmissibility of the disease.

In other words, they are not designed to keep you from getting sick with SARS-CoV-2; they only are supposed to lessen your infection symptoms if or when you do get infected.

As such, these products do not meet the legal or medical definition of a vaccine, and as noted by David Martin, Ph.D., i, “The legal ramifications of this deception are immense.”

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
My opinion is that, till we see real proof those vaccines work, they are just a big state approved money making machine for the select few that have interest in those companies. If they somehow become mandatory or we'll be somehow pushed to get them to be able to live our life they way we do and need.. it will suck. But would be no surprise to me. It would just show their system works, and they can do whatever they want to as for profit.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Definition Of ‘Vaccine’

According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention,1 a vaccine is “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease.”

Immunity, in turn, is defined as “Protection from an infectious disease,” meaning that “If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without becoming infected.”

Neither Moderna nor Pfizer claim this to be the case for their COVID-19 “vaccines.” In fact, in their clinical trials, they specify that they will not even test for immunity.

Unlike real vaccines, which use an antigen of the disease you’re trying to prevent, the COVID-19 injections contain synthetic RNA fragments encapsulated in a nanolipid carrier compound, the sole purpose of which is to lessen clinical symptoms associated with the S-1 spike protein, not the actual virus.

They do not actually impart immunity or inhibit transmissibility of the disease.

In other words, they are not designed to keep you from getting sick with SARS-CoV-2; they only are supposed to lessen your infection symptoms if or when you do get infected.

As such, these products do not meet the legal or medical definition of a vaccine, and as noted by David Martin, Ph.D., i, “The legal ramifications of this deception are immense.”

you quote the fda saying this: "The Moderna COVID‑19 Vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA, under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID‑19)"

but the makers don't talk about preventing covid, just mitigating the symptoms, seems a strange contradiction. but to me the biggest issue is that the producers insisted on immunity before they were ready to bring this jab to the public. that alone seems to be a huge red flag and shows they are not really confident about the goodness of their product.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I stayed away from the Covid noise for a while and started thinking rationally again. It's amazing what you can do when you block out the conspiracy noise coming at you from all sides.

1. You will get Covid. 100%. Absolutely.

2. If you don't get the vaccine, you have a high probability of getting very sick, ICU sick, end up with lungs like someone advanced emphysema, and even die a painful and slow death.

3. If you do get the vaccine, you have a high probability of not getting sick, and if you do, not require hospitalization, and not die.

Even vaccinated, you can still pass it on. I see this as a great way to kill off the dummies in society, and is a nice add-on to the Great Reset.

Put away the bullshit, wipe away your little girl tears, and get vaccinated.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
"there is no crisis" If the loss of over half a million lives does not qualify as a crisis, what would?

the interesting part of this question is the extra mortality rate, just the number alone, while impressive and/or shocking, doesn't give us the full picture. according to statistics here right now, we have an under average mortality rate, for both Jan and Feb this year, have also seen graphs showing that the average mortality rate has been no worse then in some past bad flu seasons. if i start counting every death from cancer i will also eventually come to a high number. the question should be how much excess mortality have we had as a result of covid deaths? not just how many died with positive pcr result.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Tomorrow will be 3 weeks since Texas lifted it’s mask mandate. Coronavirus cases have been steadily declining since, w/ yesterday the 18th day in a row of decreases. But you may remember the left & the media promised the reverse would happen. And I’ve got receipts.

Then you're good! No worries. You can go to the next rave without worry.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Tomorrow will be 3 weeks since Texas lifted it’s mask mandate. Coronavirus cases have been steadily declining since, w/ yesterday the 18th day in a row of decreases. But you may remember the left & the media promised the reverse would happen. And I’ve got receipts.

this is indeed fascinating, same thing in Sweden, they are practically done with covid deaths. Fauci/Biden did say that Texas was in the stone age for freeing people and would be killing millions of their own people if they allow them to have their human rights back. so far it seems having human rights back, does not cause higher mortality.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
this is indeed fascinating, same thing in Sweden, they are practically done with covid deaths. Fauci/Biden did say that Texas was in the stone age for freeing people and would be killing millions of their own people if they allow them to have their human rights back. so far it seems having human rights back, does not cause higher mortality.

it takes weeks for growth of cases to show, and weeks more for death rates to climb after case numbers grow. i hope they are doing the right thing, but Texas is famous for cutting off their nose to spite their face.