What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Marijuana Documentaries

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome videos..i have all the George Cervantes video's as well as the Barry Cooper ones .The file sizes are several gigs each,i haven't found a place that would host those big files.....

bentom187

Veteran
GUNS AND WEED: THE ROAD TO FREEDOM

1.[YOUTUBEIF]ICWQ6AGWb_M[/YOUTUBEIF]

2.[YOUTUBEIF]a89ebYivEfE[/YOUTUBEIF]

3.[YOUTUBEIF]vhyfs11ovd4[/YOUTUBEIF]

4.[YOUTUBEIF]UuhYqhb0xVU[/YOUTUBEIF]

5.[YOUTUBEIF]pg6m6EIjgrQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

6.[YOUTUBEIF]nzGWrNY3ZnA[/YOUTUBEIF]

7.[YOUTUBEIF]sUvJaqpWagA[/YOUTUBEIF]

8.[YOUTUBEIF]tbBIoEAO9Dc[/YOUTUBEIF]

9.[YOUTUBEIF]-3eP7svG4FE[/YOUTUBEIF]

10.[YOUTUBEIF]hWHTkBLj1nw[/YOUTUBEIF]

11.[YOUTUBEIF]K6mXbNYuPx0[/YOUTUBEIF]

12.[YOUTUBEIF]w8uSuDvsO3k[/YOUTUBEIF]

13.[YOUTUBEIF]5pRQSX_62Pg[/YOUTUBEIF]

14.[YOUTUBEIF]y5hP6E9tkOc[/YOUTUBEIF]

15.[YOUTUBEIF]vm-WQDIgNZ4[/YOUTUBEIF]

SetHeh

Hash - NatGeo @ YouTube

A former British gangster serves as guide into this illicit underworld, visiting a secret hash-making location nestled in the mountains of Morocco.

Note: "facts" in some parts of the documentary are outdated, badly researched, and biased.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Haha... I met and hung out with an Illustrious Britisher - Shows up here and there on IC :~) .... Not quite a Gangster, as far as I know - but certainly not lacking in Personal Power... Who put together a trip to document Hash-making in Morocco. If at all biased it was directed in a positive way, to say the least... It ended up on a DVD and is well known amongst many in these tomes... haha...

Video got removed..

Was a Cool find I'm sure, thanks..!

JohnG

Hey, does anyone have a link to Discovery Channel Weed Wars Episode 4? I watched the first three and wanted to see the last one. The link here no longer works. I googled but don't trust the sites that popped up. Any body have a good trustworthy link?

Thanks.