What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMag DVD's (Digitised and uploaded to YouTube)

Cvh

Supermod
Hello everyone,

A year or so ago a good friend and Senior Member AgentPothead managed to track down all the DVD's that came with the former ICMag magazine. And with the permission of Gypsy he managed to digitise these films and upload it to his YouTube channel over a year ago.

I created this thread to put these films again in the spotlights and for you all to come check out these films.

On the road with Gypsy Nirvana - The road to Morocco

A perspective on the 16th Cannabis Cup
​​​​​​

Our perspective on the 16th Cannabis Cup

Please support our sponsors

IC 420 Ad

Enjoy!

Last edited:

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
DVDs?

THE FUCK?!

I never got no god damned DVDs with my magazines. And I have all the magazines.

I'm gonna contact the customer service and tell em what I think about em.

Also I will delete you from my myspace friends, ICmag. And oh yea, that 0 outta 5 rating is coming on Google.

Actually I might have the DVDs, i lost and misplaced a lot of stuff over the years.
BUT UNTIL I (MAYBE) FIND EM, I'M BLAMING YOU GUYS!!1

Cvh

Supermod
I added 2 more clips to the first post. I hope it's now complete.

Last edited:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Nice to see them available for the next generations and also people that may have missed them over the years. Great job!

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
i have somewere this DvD getting at the first or secend cup at dam the good old times ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts