What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Cannabis Podcast

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Hey everyone, I created a YouTube podcast with the goal of it being a fun and educational time and hangout and also with the goal of having fellow stoners on to talk about some of our best experiences while high, first time getting high, etc... as well as letting my platform be your platform as well, so if you've got a shop or a seed company, you are more than welcome to talk about it, and I'll have your website scrolling across the screen. I can have 10 guests on at a time. Any trolls will be not only ignored, but banned. Steve Tuck from Hillbilly Dreams Seed Company will also be on in the coming weeks to speak the truth on herijuana. Last night, I didn't have any guests on, but did a review of Pyramid Seeds, and the past two nights were about Ripper Seeds, specificallu Zombie Kush. Please check it out and if you enjoy, please sub and come hang out. Everyone is welcome except icmags resident troll who will waste his or her time creating account after account only to be banned again and again. (EDIT: I go live everynight around 11pm EST and am on until 4am. Sometimes we will learn about cool things like ancient civilizations, ufos, aliens, etc...) https://youtu.be/JZdMhxlip4s

Last edited: