What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pygmies Partying and Smoking Pygmy Pot

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Here's a fun, 15 min. video of an isolated Central African Republic Pygmy tribe of 200 folks still in their original location.

They're short but don't look as short as pics I've seen of Pygmies from the past.

........ and they're smoking Pygmy weed, drinking and dancing!

The weed looks interesting, totally unmanicured with sticks in it! :biggrin:

..... youtube.com/watch?v=Q_ndHZ5Mb2U

Sunshineinabag

Here's a fun, 15 min. video of an isolated Central African Republic Pygmy tribe of 200 folks still in their original location.

They're short but don't look as short as pics I've seen of Pygmies from the past.

........ and they're smoking Pygmy weed, drinking and dancing!

The weed looks interesting, totally unmanicured with sticks in it! :biggrin:

..... youtube.com/watch?v=Q_ndHZ5Mb2U

So I'm three minutes in..

Love their energy.
..some guys wearing western clothing...always! Lol....cosmic great share

Sunshineinabag

So the dude from the city...flies love em......the native holding a radio? They won't land there hmmmmmmmm

Last edited:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Yeah, I noticed the portable radio too. Their clothes are all supposedly second hand so I presume some Mormon Missionary must be bringing in stuff in addition to Bibles.

I also noticed that not alla the Pygmy's looked similar so some outside blood must be getting mixed in.

...... but they sure seem happy and content with their non-materialistic life, the rest of the civilized world should take note! ;) :tiphat:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
It's weird, like we almost can't belive people can still live like that. I enjoy seeing their way of life. And the true and natural happiness they all show is refreshing.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
:laughing: What's really weird is that none of them have ANY desire to leave, they are totally content right where they are.

I'd love to know what they're smoking, the 'joint' was about the thickness of a silver dollar and looked like it was filled with hay and falling apart. :tiphat: :good:

romanoweed

i heard ome of the strongest Weed came from pygmies. But shure as always it seems not the same pot today

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
i heard ome of the strongest Weed came from pygmies. But shure as always it seems not the same pot today

Nothing's the same anymore, including the Pygmy tribes, the largest group of hunter/gatherers left on Earth. Most have been displaced by the Gov. and the taller Bantu tribe, and unless someone like sam_skunkman has seeds in his collection we won't be seeing any of the African Black ever again.

Do a Google search for 'displaced Pygmies' and you WILL be disappointed, here's just one article from 12 yrs. ago and things aren't getting any better, I'm sure.:badday:

The Pygmies’ Plight

A correspondent who chronicled their lives in central African rain forests returns a decade later and is shocked by what he finds

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/travel...ight-93401092/

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Did pygmies only grow indicas? How could/did they tend sativas?? Serious Kush would be the perfect strain.

Sunshineinabag

Ill share wihh en....these llme green babes will make rm smile ......reallly not finicky

:dance:
20210422_102704.jpg
20210422_102606.jpg
20210422_102632.jpg
20210422_102736.jpg
20210422_102732.jpg
20210422_102726.jpg