What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Want a new avatar thread?

Want a new avatar thread?

• Yes!

Votes: 228 66.5%
  • No, you're a fool.

Votes: 28 8.2%
  • Yes, i would even help!

Votes: 30 8.7%
  • No one cares anymore.

Votes: 57 16.6%

• Total voters

Sleepy

Veteran
well, what do you think?

a lot of new members...

if we start another thread for avatars, is anyone willing to help?

i can resize anything...i can find almost any image...

i can NOT do animations...

i have no artistic skills. (hence the need for help). :wave:

G

me and the ex (katzaye) will help, but we ain't that good at it yet either....she's better at it than me

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
cough_cough_eer said:
I'll help you out sleepy, although my computer and photoshop skills are limited, but I did manage to make mine.

cough- ive always been a fan of your avatar. simplistic orginal and captivating. LOL sometimes i catch myself just starin' at your avatar for a few minutes. :confused:

i have no photoshop skills... but i can help yall get whatever artistic programs you guys need.

peace

G

Sleepy was kind enough to send me my current Willie avatar as well three or four other excellent ones for the future

Thanks again Sleepy

Tex

G

This threads Motto is.......

This threads Motto is.......

Just put in the request and we'll do our best.

Blatant :wave:

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Thanks Bartender!!
yep, had to smoke a least 10 joints to get the perfect raoch. Oh, what we must sacrafice for our art :biglaugh: still have the model.

My next avatar is gonna talk. :eek: you'll see :wink:

I would like a new avatar. Along the same line as my current one but with a freasher look. My current one has gotten faded over the last year and I'm ready to take the next step. Has to have the "4-F" indentifier and a MJ leaf. I would hope that the member with best design has a safe address and the capacity to select and name one of the 25 latest photos from my gallery.
Thanks a million!

Forfingoz

G

4-F

Threw this one together tonight. If you don't like the white color, I can make it any color you like. Or change the font. This is just a sample. If you want to see something else, let us know.

53134-f_avatar_copy.JPG

G

Wow
I hope noone is at the post office when JSG is there.. I think he will be
2gunsfiring_v1.gif
..LOL..
Hey sleepy can you find anymore pics of alf? If so let me know.. please..
And im no groupie.. i would like one though preferably brunette with green or blue eyes.. and double D's.. Ohh and your post isnt deleted.. So you were wrong in 5,4,3,2... JSG why are you mad now?? Man that PMS ...

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
New picz are up LQQK see... Now in 12/12

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

G

two more, again, I can change anything you don't like. And if there is something in particular you would like to have incorporated into the design, let me know, or provide a pic to work with.

5313040_copy.GIF

G

hey sack> you got any idea how many websites are devoted to that furry little alien mf? a sh**load, that's how many.........katz is thinking......if sleepy don't get one up first....

Neuronaut

Hello all. I'm new here. I tried to upload an image for an avatar but the comp said it was too big. The parameters are really small, does anyone know why?

G

Neuronaut> it has to be 70 x 70 pixels, and under 4.9k file size....it can be resized if ya post it here or if you can do it....

Gypsy wants a new avatar? damn, now there IS a challange.......gotta think about that one awhile.......

Sleepy

Veteran
sackoweed said:
Wow...

Hey sleepy can you find anymore pics of alf? If so let me know.. please....
sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

here's a few i fiddled with...all the right size for avatars...
if anyone can make one of these have RED eyes, i think that would be funny!!

thought this one was a hoot!