Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid reporter injects THC for documentary!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thcbound
    replied
    Yes, I am sure injecting pure THC is going to give an accurate portrayal of the effects of cannabis use ...

Maybe these idiots should study the effects of injecting air into the bloodstream while they're at it, and then we can hear about the negative effects of air!

Leave a comment:

• manicobsession
    replied
    Originally posted by British_Hempire
    I saw someone who didn't smoke eat an eigth of squdgy black hash once, it was 94 and I was at university, he ate my hash and then we had to carry him home, he didn't even wake up when we dropped him once, that cat was putting out the zzzs for a whole day. He said he had some mad dreams about pink clouds chasing him down the street...
    quite a chunk isn't it?
    Dude slept easy atleast haha,talk about narcotic effect

as for the report..I would have to agree,shooting up anything is going to be unpleasant and dramatic..what a slanderous skeezer.
    and is this crazed reporter going to stop us from growing or smoking de herb?

Leave a comment:

• killa-bud
    replied
    i'll fucking shoot up some thc,hell yea

Leave a comment:

• begeesterdechol
    replied
    That's some bullshite, let's hope she makes a documentary about injecting jenkem next. That'll make her feel unpleasant. :p

Leave a comment:

• The_Leader
    replied
    kids her been injecting grain spirts. wtf?

Leave a comment:

• RudolfTheRed
    replied
    I want some injectable THC... fuck it!

Leave a comment:

• RED145
    replied
    Bhang Enema's will fucking floor you!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Floro Joe
    replied
    I bet if you shot Diet Coke into a vein,it would also be intense and unpleasing.

The test proved one thing if any.

Broads shouldn't mainline pot.

Leave a comment:

• BadKarma
    replied
    She said: "Nicky fully researched the subject and undertook the trials under supervision, with medical advice. She has not suffered any ill effects since filming finished.

There is the answer to the whole study right there. I wonder if they will give that "fact" the coverage it deserves.

Leave a comment:

• RED145
    replied
    I'm chasin that Green Dragon!!Gimme the kit,I wanna get high too!!

Leave a comment:

• panopticist
    replied
    Agreed...

This seems like a stunt used to justify the re-criminalization of cannabis.

Who shoots up weed anyways? You'd think that they'd want to make a legit study of the drug so that they could know the TRUTH about it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    bullshit...nobody injects pure thc they are trying to prove that something that nobody does could be harmfull.i can make one hundred videos with me drinking 20lt of coca cola,with me injecting 10 aspirins,drinking 10 red bulls etc and provide terrifying results..should then coca cola be scheduled as a class C drug?i don't think so...
    can't understand why they are fighting cannabis so much...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I saw someone who didn't smoke eat an eigth of squdgy black hash once, it was 94 and I was at university, he ate my hash and then we had to carry him home, he didn't even wake up when we dropped him once, that cat was putting out the zzzs for a whole day. He said he had some mad dreams about pink clouds chasing him down the street...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    A new level of stupid! This could be turned around for the good though. Even main lining THC won't kill you. Perhaps the study would have been much more productive if they would have shot her up with nicotine. I have read somewhere the nicotine content of 3 cigarettes would do the trick. Maybe they could get her to demonstrate the effects of jenkem too.

Greenhead I will gladly donate the bullet for that experiment.

Leave a comment:

• The_Leader
    replied
    Originally posted by blockheader
    I may be a junkie,but I'm not currently using and know how to speak properly.Maybe a shot in the jugular would do you a world of good with your impediment.On a more serious note..Where can I find some THC injectibles haha?
    i sent u some positive rep. i hope you never find another fix.

my impediment is growing.
    Last edited by The_Leader; 02-26-2008, 09:40.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X