Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid reporter injects THC for documentary!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greenhead
    replied
    WTF ?

This douchebag tuco dares give me neg rep for slamming this anti-Cannabis BBC program in this thread ?

Do you work for the fucking BBC or something, you pathetic loser ? Do you have a crush on the douchebag BBC reporter or something ? Are you pro-syringes or something, or are you anti-Cannabis ? Then what the fuck are you doing on this site ?

Do you support this anti-cannabis program or something ?

Don't be a chickenshit loser and be a man. At least have the balls to post in this thread if you have a problem with anything that I wrote. I don't like spineless, dickhead losers who give neg reps without even having the guts to confront the person in the thread. I call out any loser who gives me a neg rep without them posting in the thread. Have some balls, and don't be a pussy.

Until you explain yourself in this thread, I will just have to conclude that you are anti-Cannabis, and also a spineless retard.

Leave a comment:

• greenhead
    replied
    And this retarded program is to be called - SHOULD I SMOKE DOPE ?, and it is targetted towards 16 to 34 year olds.

The answer is obviously - Yes, you should fucking smoke dope, just don't inject it like the douchebag BBC reporter.

The BBC has defended a new show in which a reporter takes drugs on camera to demonstrate its effects.
    Should I Smoke Dope? will be broadcast later this year on channel BBC3, which is aimed at 16- to 34-year-olds.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

Last edited by greenhead; 02-28-2008, 05:56.

Leave a comment:

• Yummybud
    replied
    lol nice reporter.

maybe next she should do a documentary of the effects of prison rape on her asshole.

Leave a comment:

• dude06version
    replied
    lol i can just imagine her with a needle full of butter trying to tie one off.

Leave a comment:

• resinryder
    replied
    This just in........On next weeks show Nicky Taylor will smoke crack and suck off a homeless man in a dumpster, under supervision of a social worker, to show that sucking off for crack can become addicktive.
    Now back to your regular scheduled thread.

Leave a comment:

• manicobsession
    replied
    Originally posted by thcbound
    Maybe these idiots should study the effects of injecting air into the bloodstream while they're at it, and then we can hear about the negative effects of air!

right on man ,some funny shite there

Leave a comment:

• apples
    replied
    so when does this shit air, can someone record it and put it on the interweb?

Id really like to see this dumb bitch puking and shit.

Injecting anything other than life saving medicine is disgusting and stupid, shame on you retards who would be willing to inject THC or anything for that matter. Soon you'd be sharing needles with your friends and strangers passing on aids and further tarnishing the image of cannabis. Just smoke and eat the shit...damn junkies. :P

but anyway, id like to see this stupid show.

Leave a comment:

• Verite
    replied
    I cant wait till she tries the same thing with some nicotine. That I know will kill her.

Leave a comment:

• greenhead
    replied
    Originally posted by asa42
    personally i'm not into needles... it's the line i wont cross. IF injecting pot was the only way to enjoy it i wouldnt be, but we all know that is NOT the case so... i'll keep tokin!
    Part of the fun of weed is the smoking experience, at least in my opinion. Vaping might be nice also, but unfortunately, I haven't tried that yet.

Leave a comment:

• asa42
    replied
    Originally posted by RudolfTheRed
    Still guys why ya'll against injecting it???

Injecting heroin is one thing... that'll kill you.

But will injected THC kill you? Probably not. Get me a clean needle & I'm game.
    personally i'm not into needles... it's the line i wont cross. IF injecting pot was the only way to enjoy it i wouldnt be, but we all know that is NOT the case so... i'll keep tokin!

Leave a comment:

• Harry Gypsna
    replied
    what a fuking asinine thing to do.... they fucking fully know that nobody injects thc.....
    and the scientists should fuking fuly well know that thc on its own does not a cannbis expericence make

Leave a comment:

• panopticist
    replied
    I think she should snort a line of hash while she's at it...

Leave a comment:

• zomg1
    replied
    i wonder what EXACTLY was injected

Leave a comment:

• RudolfTheRed
    replied
    Still guys why ya'll against injecting it???

Injecting heroin is one thing... that'll kill you.

But will injected THC kill you? Probably not. Get me a clean needle & I'm game.

Leave a comment:

• Yellowmoon
    replied
    This is the new record-breaking low.

I bet if she got injected ( ) with some of that Sadhu I grew awhile back, she would forget what the term unpleasant means!
    Last edited by Yellowmoon; 02-26-2008, 19:43.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X