Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid reporter injects THC for documentary!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by British_Hempire
    I saw someone who didn't smoke eat an eigth of squdgy black hash once, it was 94 and I was at university, he ate my hash and then we had to carry him home, he didn't even wake up when we dropped him once, that cat was putting out the zzzs for a whole day. He said he had some mad dreams about pink clouds chasing him down the street...
    quite a chunk isn't it?
    Dude slept easy atleast haha,talk about narcotic effect

as for the report..I would have to agree,shooting up anything is going to be unpleasant and dramatic..what a slanderous skeezer.
    and is this crazed reporter going to stop us from growing or smoking de herb?
    think logically
    breath freely
    overgrow

Comment

Yes, I am sure injecting pure THC is going to give an accurate portrayal of the effects of cannabis use ...

Maybe these idiots should study the effects of injecting air into the bloodstream while they're at it, and then we can hear about the negative effects of air!

Comment

This is the new record-breaking low.

I bet if she got injected ( ) with some of that Sadhu I grew awhile back, she would forget what the term unpleasant means!
        Last edited by Yellowmoon; 02-26-2008, 19:43.

Comment

Still guys why ya'll against injecting it???

Injecting heroin is one thing... that'll kill you.

But will injected THC kill you? Probably not. Get me a clean needle & I'm game.

Comment

i wonder what EXACTLY was injected

Comment

I think she should snort a line of hash while she's at it...
              sigpic

Panop '09: Make 'Em Bend (CH9's Double X, Flower and Jack)
              Panop '09: Cool as a Fan (CH9 Mendocino and Mandala Kalichakra)
              Panop '09: Back Inaction (Mandala Satori & Kalichakra, Nirvana Ice, CH9 Hashplant)
              harvested mid-April

Old Threads:
              Microgrowin' with Panop: Bubbleicious & NLxWR • Snow White Micro Grow: Round 1, Round 2 & Round 3
              Panopticab: 150w HPS or 252w CFL cabinet • Spindle Cloner - Cloning made hella-simple

Other Good Reads:
              NPKMandala Appreciation Grow 2009 Sammet's House of Plastic GROW TENTS !!!!!!!!!
              Re-veg threadGood tincture infoButane Honey Oil for Dummies

Comment

what a fuking asinine thing to do.... they fucking fully know that nobody injects thc.....
                and the scientists should fuking fuly well know that thc on its own does not a cannbis expericence make
                Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, and none of these people are very funny.

Comment

Originally posted by RudolfTheRed
                  Still guys why ya'll against injecting it???

Injecting heroin is one thing... that'll kill you.

But will injected THC kill you? Probably not. Get me a clean needle & I'm game.
                  personally i'm not into needles... it's the line i wont cross. IF injecting pot was the only way to enjoy it i wouldnt be, but we all know that is NOT the case so... i'll keep tokin!
                  "Boy's got beans on the brain." Mr. Shrinks

"Phrasing!" Archer

"I thought you were happy... your tail is wagging" Dr John Zoidberg

Comment

Originally posted by asa42
                    personally i'm not into needles... it's the line i wont cross. IF injecting pot was the only way to enjoy it i wouldnt be, but we all know that is NOT the case so... i'll keep tokin!
                    Part of the fun of weed is the smoking experience, at least in my opinion. Vaping might be nice also, but unfortunately, I haven't tried that yet.

Comment

I cant wait till she tries the same thing with some nicotine. That I know will kill her.
                      Strains by Verite .......................... sigpic
                      Holy Grail Intro, Seeds at Seebay, Private Breeders
                      Orange Diesel Intro, Seeds now at Seedbay

Comment

so when does this shit air, can someone record it and put it on the interweb?

Id really like to see this dumb bitch puking and shit.

Injecting anything other than life saving medicine is disgusting and stupid, shame on you retards who would be willing to inject THC or anything for that matter. Soon you'd be sharing needles with your friends and strangers passing on aids and further tarnishing the image of cannabis. Just smoke and eat the shit...damn junkies. :P

but anyway, id like to see this stupid show.
                        Originally posted by superbolan
                        Keep your plants in the light and everyone else in the dark

Comment

Originally posted by thcbound
                          Maybe these idiots should study the effects of injecting air into the bloodstream while they're at it, and then we can hear about the negative effects of air!

right on man ,some funny shite there
                          think logically
                          breath freely
                          overgrow

Comment

This just in........On next weeks show Nicky Taylor will smoke crack and suck off a homeless man in a dumpster, under supervision of a social worker, to show that sucking off for crack can become addicktive.
                            Now back to your regular scheduled thread.
                            I'll quit growing my meds the day they rip the bong from my cold dead hands!

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Even on a canna board.

Comment

lol i can just imagine her with a needle full of butter trying to tie one off.

Comment

lol nice reporter.

maybe next she should do a documentary of the effects of prison rape on her asshole.

Comment

Working...
                                X