What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stupid reporter injects THC for documentary!

apples

so when does this shit air, can someone record it and put it on the interweb?

Id really like to see this dumb bitch puking and shit.

Injecting anything other than life saving medicine is disgusting and stupid, shame on you retards who would be willing to inject THC or anything for that matter. Soon you'd be sharing needles with your friends and strangers passing on aids and further tarnishing the image of cannabis. Just smoke and eat the shit...damn junkies. :p

but anyway, id like to see this stupid show.

thcbound said:
Maybe these idiots should study the effects of injecting air into the bloodstream while they're at it, and then we can hear about the negative effects of air!

:laughing: :headbange
right on man ,some funny shite there

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
This just in........On next weeks show Nicky Taylor will smoke crack and suck off a homeless man in a dumpster, under supervision of a social worker, to show that sucking off for crack can become addicktive.
Now back to your regular scheduled thread.

Yummybud

Veteran
lol nice reporter.

maybe next she should do a documentary of the effects of prison rape on her asshole.

greenhead

Veteran
And this retarded program is to be called - SHOULD I SMOKE DOPE ?, and it is targetted towards 16 to 34 year olds.

The answer is obviously - Yes, you should fucking smoke dope, just don't inject it like the douchebag BBC reporter.

The BBC has defended a new show in which a reporter takes drugs on camera to demonstrate its effects.
Should I Smoke Dope? will be broadcast later this year on channel BBC3, which is aimed at 16- to 34-year-olds.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=518573&in_page_id=1770

:joint: :wave:

Last edited:

greenhead

Veteran
WTF ?

This douchebag tuco dares give me neg rep for slamming this anti-Cannabis BBC program in this thread ?

Do you work for the fucking BBC or something, you pathetic loser ? Do you have a crush on the douchebag BBC reporter or something ? Are you pro-syringes or something, or are you anti-Cannabis ? Then what the fuck are you doing on this site ?

Do you support this anti-cannabis program or something ?

Don't be a chickenshit loser and be a man. At least have the balls to post in this thread if you have a problem with anything that I wrote. I don't like spineless, dickhead losers who give neg reps without even having the guts to confront the person in the thread. I call out any loser who gives me a neg rep without them posting in the thread. Have some balls, and don't be a pussy.

Until you explain yourself in this thread, I will just have to conclude that you are anti-Cannabis, and also a spineless retard.

greenhead

Veteran
This is the post that he gave me a neg rep for. What a moronic individual he is, not to mention a spineless, cowardly sack of shit.

Even if it wasn't, can you imagine how people perceive needles ? I don't know how they're injecting the stuff into the silly reporter, but people see needles and they think hardcore, like heroin etc. Not exactly a good image for marijuana.

And also, they said that this program is coming out at the same time that they're supposed to decide if they're going to recriminalize (I'd write recriminalise, but I'm not from the UK, lol) cannabis by upgrading it from C to B status in the UK. If the program is anti-cannabis is any way, then it is obviously pure propaganda and political crap. Injecting THC, lol.

G

Greenhead there is no "grow related" rep here so why do you give a shit?If you point to a karma bar and it say 99% grow related,it means something.Otherwise its just a joke used to make "popular" people more popular haha

greenhead

Veteran
blockheader said:
Greenhead there is no "grow related" rep here so why do you give a shit?If you point to a karma bar and it say 99% grow related,it means something.Otherwise its just a joke used to make "popular" people more popular haha

Yeah, you're right obviously. Most of the plus reps I've gotten have nothing to do with any of my grows at all. When I had boobs in my avatar, that was the best plus rep machine I've ever had, lol. Unfortunately some mod or admin on this site had something against innocent boobs, so it only lasted for a short while. Of course, most of my neg reps comes from speaking my mind in the tokers den. If I was that concerned about neg reps, I'd just shut up and never post in the tokers den, lol.

I just wondered why some scumbag would give somebody a neg rep for defending cannabis on a cannabis site ?

killa-bud

Veteran
so..why is this bad agian? i'ed think to properly determain the effects of THC,you'ed have to inject it,just so,the negative attributes of smoke arent factored in when studying the effects of thc.... injecting it would be healthyer anyway

i don't the motives of this reporter....but in a un-biased study,i think injecting to study it is the way to go

Last edited:

greenhead

Veteran
killa-bud said:
so..why is this bad agian?

Well, if weed gets re-classified as a stronger drug in the UK (from class C to B), that's one possible bad thing. Either way, I don't live in the UK, so that would be their problem.

The problem is the title of the show. "should I smoke dope?" they are injecting thc not smoking it. the title should be " should I inject THC?".
In 12 years of cannabis use I have never seen or even heard of anyone injecting THC. Sounds like a stupid show aimed towards ingnorant people to make them even more ignorant.

The problem with the expirement is that it studies the effect of THC not the effects of cannabis use. Some people aren't smart enough to tell the difference between the two and that is who the show was made for. Keep the unedacuted affraid of the devil skunk weed. Same type of bullshit they use to feed us as kids in elementary and middle school. The show is going to do nothing but misinform the same retards that are already affraid of cannabis and it's users. It's not going to change the minds of anyone with any experience with cannabis use.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can see it now.......

I can see it now.......

So here's what that reporter was trying to
thrust upon the world (Brits anyway) again.......

Check out the graphics from 1936
it jives with this reporters agenda.
The back cover exclaims, "Hide your daughters!"

I'd take these swank babes from the
cover of 'Reefer Madness' any day!

Last edited:

brand

I'm sure this info won't air with the program:

Lethal Dosage (LD) 50 for IV THC:
Found by injecting increasing doses into rats until 50% of the population dies

29 mg/kg IV Rat LD50

This means the average 165 lb adult would have to inject 4.8 lbs of THC into their bloodstream for death to be a likely result

You would have to get your hands on over 100 lbs if taken orally

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Here's a bit from the Marijuanalogues...

"Did you know that it is impossible to overdose on marijuana. According to the New England Journal of Medicine, you'd have to smoke 1,500 pounds of weed in 15 minutes. That's alot of weed man. And even then, technically it's not the weed that kills you; it's all that delicious cookie dough..."

Dr. Buzz

What happened to jurnalistic integrity?

This is sensationilist scary shit. If they would take any stretch to demonize MJ, what other things are the media doing? What other things are the media lying about? MJ isn't that important to most people, but other things are. If we can't trust the news orgs to give us the truth, then who will give us the truth?

Geez, I alwoays believed that the press was meant to be a safety net to keep government in check.

Last edited:
G

fuck injecting man, that's just dirty. stupid bitch, they're trying to prove so hard that cannabis is evil and will destroy your life. they made her smoke it then she didn't go mad so they nip to the lab and force feed it her. rediculous. lets hope some positives come out of it.

brand said:
I'm sure this info won't air with the program:

Lethal Dosage (LD) 50 for IV THC:
Found by injecting increasing doses into rats until 50% of the population dies

29 mg/kg IV Rat LD50

This means the average 165 lb adult would have to inject 4.8 lbs of THC into their bloodstream for death to be a likely result

You would have to get your hands on over 100 lbs if taken orally
I'm a big dude. guess it would take like 9 pounds to put me tits up. and with my high tolerance too, that would be a lot of thc. I wonder how much herb it would take to get 9 pounds of pure thc?

Last edited: