What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Really Cool Quotes

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
slaves.jpg

RMS

:smoweed:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
not really a quote, just a line or two from the end of a favorite movie... "in the end, all things flow into one, and a river runs through it..."

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind."
— John F. Kennedy

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The enemy is anybody who’s going to get you killed, no matter which side he’s on.
—Joseph Heller, 1961

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
"our Prime Minister offends regional nations too often: quite a while ago, he made bad jokes and offensive comments at various times, e.g. that China was so polluted one just needed to open a window to have a smoke, or, regarding farmers dumping pig carcasses in the river, that one just needed to turn on the tap to get pork soup"
Aremarf, Singapore

I like that PM and his candor

44:86N

"The Earth was a pretty nice neighborhood until the monkeys got out of control"

-- Psilocybe cubensis, as interpreted by Terence McKenna

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
"Duuuude... even your exhale smells awesome!"
Josh, Buena Vista Colorado

Josh was standing next to me as I was toking up outside a gas station several years ago. ;)

M

member 505892

"I train 6 days, uhh 6 days a week, uuh 5 days a week i'll train 3 days a week... uhh one of those days i'll train 2 days a week.... so 6 days of the week i'll be training" Tito Ortiz (brain surgeon)

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." -- Thomas Sowell

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“The way things are supposed to work is that we're supposed to know virtually everything about what they [the government] do: that's why they're called public servants. They're supposed to know virtually nothing about what we do: that's why we're called private individuals.”
-- Glenn Greenwald

Latest posts

Latest posts