Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St. Phatty View Post
    Robert Hirsch.

Amazing that people think the transition to non-traditional oil is evidence that Peak traditional Oil didn't or won't happen.

Thanks...never would have thought I'd forget Hirsh's name...getting old.

Comment

[youtubeif]lLcStTYZQO8[/youtubeif]
      Texas Power Outages Explained—Jason Isaac

"Maybe growing the fuel could help and won't require much changes to our system. Hemp makes 4 times the biomass in a year compared to a forest. So crisper some mo up that digest that biomass into fuel and we won't have to blow more co2 in our system."

some conundrum chilli
      that hemp biomass would need to be burned spewing CO2 that you think is somehow different.

there are windfarms off the coast of France that are using solar to electrolyse water into Hydrogen to augment natural gas.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/solar-and-wind-power-could-ignite-a-hydrogen-energy-comeback/

Solar and Wind Power Could Ignite a Hydrogen Energy Comeback

Hydrogen, produced from water by surplus electricity, could power industry and the grid.
      "when i run outta weed, i smoke match sticks...
      that first hit is FIRE!!!"

"I'm not always a dick...but when I am, I drink cheap beer".

Comment

The Saudi's main oil field Gawar is probably running near empty, and this likely why they are pushing their 2030 plan and are bombing yemin for control. They know that their oil wealth is finite, and have marked the year 2030 as important. When ts obvious to the general global population that the saudi's fuel tank is headed towards empty, that's when the real problems will start to arise.

I think texas is better poised than SA to weather the storm

Comment

[youtubeif]hLJw2pwjhUs[/youtubeif]
          The Root Of The Problem

listen carefully.
          "when i run outta weed, i smoke match sticks...
          that first hit is FIRE!!!"

"I'm not always a dick...but when I am, I drink cheap beer".

Comment

Working...
          X