What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So what goals are you making for 2021?

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Grow only landrace varieties this year (Mango Thai likely).

Stop getting angry at the internet and politics in general. Looking at you speakers corner... If fact I will try and log on here less, but still contribute.

Prioritise health a bit more. Exercise more, both body and mind. I already do Thi chi daily and walk an hour. Want to get on my push bike a bit more. Take up daily meditation.

Been a crazy year for me. Lots of changes. I quit my job just before the pandemic (doh) and started a business. Bad timing. It's been pretty fucked but hopefully things pick up.

Best wishes to everyone and hope this year is better than last.

h.h.

Veteran
Grow only landrace varieties this year (Mango Thai likely).

Stop getting angry at the internet and politics in general. Looking at you speakers corner... If fact I will try and log on here less, but still contribute.

Prioritise health a bit more. Exercise more, both body and mind. I already do Thi chi daily and walk an hour. Want to get on my push bike a bit more. Take up daily meditation.

Been a crazy year for me. Lots of changes. I quit my job just before the pandemic (doh) and started a business. Bad timing. It's been pretty fucked but hopefully things pick up.

Best wishes to everyone and hope this year is better than last.

Slipping between the cracks. No stimulus for start ups or those entering the job market. However your competition will get paid off. Hopefully it picks up for you.

G

Try to change from stating what pisses me off or irritates me, to what it is I want to see change or different, instead.

Long-standing habit that starts things off on a negative, instead a plan of action and a positive outcome.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I meant your state would still have laws against legalization.

i figure Tennessee will be the 50th state to legalize. fifty-first if Puerto Rico attains statehood. living under the fucking buckle of the hypocrisy-laden Bible Belt sucks mule meat...luckily, MOST police officers are more mellow than the pontificating horses-ass politicians here realize....:)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
what i really want? to be able to walk pain-free again. i injured a knee during early deer season in a fall. after limping on it for a few weeks, now my hip on that side makes walking incredibly painful at times; even getting out of bed some mornings is difficult. doctor says "you are old and have arthritis. take Aleve." i wanted to smack him in the mouth...

imiubu

what i really want? to be able to walk pain-free again. i injured a knee during early deer season in a fall. after limping on it for a few weeks, now my hip on that side makes walking incredibly painful at times; even getting out of bed some mornings is difficult. doctor says "you are old and have arthritis. take Aleve." i wanted to smack him in the mouth...

Dang, sorry to hear you are in pain.

Yoga... seriously.
I fractured/ dislocated my right ankle that even now, 16yrs later causes issues. I found due to favoring the right side, my left hip got seriously out of whack. Yoga saves me. Ya don't have to call it yoga lol... just slow stretch and breathe deeply. I do this all prior to even getting out of bed in the a.m.. Movement becomes easier/ less painful once everything has had a nice stretch.

I very rarely take any type of 'pain' meds. I take approx. 4 cannabis infused coconut caps daily and occasionally some VG tincture if nerve pain is flaring. fuk Aleve!

As I age, I realize just how crucial mobility is. Gotta keep them muscles loose and in use :)

Hope you get healed up quickly.

P.S. Did ya get a deer at least?

Sunshineinabag

I'd suggest a topical cbd salve/ or anica gel right to the knee area...ball and socket joints scare me dude
These t-relief are phenomenal:wave:

Attachments

• IMG_20210103_093231.jpg
    IMG_20210103_093231.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 21

hayday

Veteran
So sorry you hurt Hippy, this getting old stuff ain't what its cut out to be.
My goals this year are
A) quit a 40+ year alcohlic binge
B) move to my country house
C) do a seed run in my renter
I have decided to use Sour Bubble for the pollen donor will start looking for males around March. Meanwhile I need some different girls in the stable that I want to carry on with.
So far it's...
Strawberry Road Kill, a BOG -Cannacopia hybrid
Grapefruit Blueberry - Chimera
Cookie Rocket, from Lifes Blood Seeds
Jack Herrer x C-99, Cannacopia
Sour Dubble S-1, Hammerhead
GG4x Sour Dubble, hammerhead

There's room for more girls but not much time to bust out much more seed and look for the good. The Hammerhead genetics are the only female plants not in rotation right now but every seed in a winner with his gear and mostly femm so Pot Luck with these two.
Here's to a Prosperous New Year everyone:greenstars:

St. Phatty

Looks like the long grass is getting a very early start this year.

It was up before New Year's Eve. I walked up a West facing slope with lots of bare dirt this morning Sunday Jan. 3, not covered by leaves, and there was baby grass EVERYWHERE.

And of course it's growing with some SERIOUS CO2 supplementation.

Looks like 1/2 of nature thinks it's Spring :blowbubbles: in some parts of the Pacific Northwest.

Raining 1/4 to 1/2 an inch a day - using the cat's food dish as a measure. Which is AWESOME for baby seeds.

The forecast is rain, but it's pretty sunny rain. At 50 degrees F. On January 3.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I'd suggest a topical cbd salve/ or anica gel right to the knee area...ball and socket joints scare me dude
These t-relief are phenomenal:wave:

i have 2 different types of high-CBD gel with heat. they do help, but do not last as long as i need. still, any port in a storm...i'll look into the t-relief, thanks!:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts