Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big315smooth View Post
    would love to rebuild the shovelhead
    My dad's knucklehead was the beast I adored fr 79' to 85' suicide shift ...omfg
    I eat legos

Comment

To watch, if Amazon tries to buy Newegg.

A true clash of the etailer Titans. Even though Amazon is 1000 times bigger.
      Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshineinabag View Post
        No more cocaine!
        I figured this out 25 years ago.. move away from friends and relatives that are INTO blow that keep you in the loop. Far away.. I moved from NY o FL.

Yes theres blow here (lots if you look) but I dont look or associate with the blow people.

OTOH, I did allot more when I was doing the powder.
        Snook

Comment

Apparently Z'deno Chara will be trying to stop goals with the Washington Capitals WTF

Comment

Originally posted by NEW ENGLAND View Post
            Apparently Z'deno Chara will be trying to stop goals with the Washington Capitals WTF
            Yeah man he's not on the Bruins anymore, went to DC

Comment

Sell some seeds

Comment

Originally posted by Veggia farmer View Post
                My goal of 2021 would be to organize everything in my life to the better. That means everything needs re-planning and cleaning. I need to get rid of some stress that messes up my systems. Im tired of half ass solutions. I want the whole ass

Without realizing it I quited tobacco, again, Im an on/off tobacco smoker.

Moose, I started to use Voltaren gel on my tendon late last fall. Stopped very quickly after reading some articles about it. It makes the blood to a lesser extent able to coagulate. One man got so low of a value of the stuff that makes it coagulates and ended up hospital because of some other blue marks on his body. Doctors said if he would have cut himself in this state, he very likely could have died.

So yes, I dont use it:/
                Yes, I DO have a tendence to talk to myself, so why not quote here too?

So far Im already doing good! Taking some "hard" choices and goibg forward! Patting myself on the back here, your such a good boy Veggia, Im so proud of you!

Veggia reply again: Thanks, I know! I HAVE been very good

Hope everyone else also have had a good start too!
                Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by D. B. Doober View Post
                  Yeah man he's not on the Bruins anymore, went to DC
                  Crazy , that's as bad as losing Brady to Tampa.
                  Just doesn't seem right,fo sho.

Comment

Just bought 30 fruit trees.

Want to plant them without the Assessor raising my property taxes.

Will probably plant 15 in the open and "stealth" 15 of them.

Still learning about Pollinators.

You would think 30 trees would take up more space.

Oh yeah, it's 32, bought 2 more apricot.
                    Attached Files
                    Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

Still not drinking...I'm not going to be 60 and drink.Sure is boring tho:/

Comment

Prepare a good outdoor guerrilla grow.

Comment

Learning about bee keeping St.patty? Nice with treeS hopefully I will plant some bushes, berries this year, might some trees too!

Hayday, another good boy here! Keep yourself busy is key, god damn quiting stuff can be boring. Keep on!
                          Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by rolandomota View Post
                            Sell some seeds

Similar.. trying to kick the seed buying habit.. I have more than I could ever pop and grow (indoors).. One day when Florida allows growing, I'll go outdoors and run a bunch.. until then I'd like to find a grow buddie to give them to..
                            Snook

Comment

To get back growing after our never ending refurb,,,
                              Got some great sounding haze varieties to run ,,,a few regs alongside our female beans
                              I’ve not had a watering can in my hand since the end of July iirc,,,,s2

Comment

Working...
                              X