No announcement yet.

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The MAHA room is shaping up nicely, I’ll get a total plant count next time I think of it , interesting to see what kind of yield they offer me & what I can coax from them ...ps some of the clones are in cups & more are showing roots...pics coming

Comment

Originally posted by CannaRed View Post
      Only thing I could try to do at home is take the strongest cuts from the tops, and place outside once it gets warm. Maybe a few months in the sun, and then take the strongest cuts from tops again and see what happens.
      I have heard of that working....rejuvenating indoor plants outdoors. Good luck...hope that works out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by star crash View Post
        I can’t hardly wait to get her into flower...looking at some prior runs
        View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image
        Sheeeit

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered190 View Post
          I have heard of that working....rejuvenating indoor plants outdoors. Good luck...hope that works out for you.
          Originally posted by .............. View Post
          Sheeeit
          Original Haze

Comment

glue
            If all things were turned to smoke, the nostrils would distinguish them.

Comment

Originally posted by MAHA KALA View Post

Comment

Here’s MAHA grow room 3400 watts hps dimmable if needed...11 plants in 2 gallon coco containers (should have used at least 3 gallons ,would have made my life easier) they are strong & robust ...hope they yield well

Comment

Damn man, you're killing it! I can't believe those are only in 2 gals, they are monstrous! Any girls at this dance catch your eye yet? They look thick and robust in all the right places
                  Hammerhead's Flashbang- C x Firestorm #18 test grow

Comment

Originally posted by OrgAeroMan View Post
                    Damn man, you're killing it! I can't believe those are only in 2 gals, they are monstrous! Any girls at this dance catch your eye yet? They look thick and robust in all the right places
                    Every single one is exciting ...3 CJ X SD BX AND 8 BSP... similar phenotypes in the two strains ...they are FAST

Comment

good morning folks

gardens looking real good star crash
                      Chronic Smoker
                      "Wanna get high?"

Threads:
                      -Chronics Headstash Garden
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=374169
                      -Cindy 99 and Friends
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377906
                      -Just a lil bit
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=379006

Comment

Imma a lil late to this thread .....booooiiiinnnnnngggggg! Everything looking diggity Dank broski!!!
                        Hall Of Fame

Comment

Originally posted by eyesdownchronic View Post
                          good morning folks

gardens looking real good star crash
                          Originally posted by Storm Shadow View Post
                          Imma a lil late to this thread .....booooiiiinnnnnngggggg! Everything looking diggity Dank broski!!!

Comment

Looking good Star. What is that you have in #1176?

Comment

Originally posted by Zeez View Post
                              Looking good Star. What is that you have in #1176?
                              Sorry Zeez... those are all pics GG#4 from prior grows of mine in response to MAHA... getting myself pumped up to run her once again...hope I can do her proud it’s been a long time since I had any

Comment

I've had crosses, but never the famous #4 herself.
                                Hammerhead's Flashbang- C x Firestorm #18 test grow

Comment

Working...
                                X