What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Murder mountain on netflix

asilsweater

Just fnished watching netflix Murder Mountain and was appaled at the incompetence of law inforcement in regards to the murder of garret rodriguez!!! My heart goes out to his father and qhynis the killer still loose? Theres mpre behind this story it kinda fishy if u ask me!!!

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
My gardner told me he just watched it too, and he used to live one mountain over from there. I asked him what color his bandana is LOL.

Yeah that old fat sheriff was a loser.

EsterEssence

Veteran
I watched it and was appalled at the trashy places, dead cars, and did I say trashy places, I’m sure not all the places look like that but it’s Hollywood. I didn’t think they did a good investigation into the murder. The people who tried to follow the rules said it was so expensive to get the permits, price drop, not being able to claim any deductions for growing equiptment. Not to mention all the fog at harvest time, you would think it is full of mold...

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I just watched it myself (for the second time, but this time I paid attention) and holy crap! I had no clue shit was like that. While watching I kept thinking to myself, "I bet that guy's a member of icmag. I bet she is too. Her too." :biggrin:

I saw it. I dont agree with the narative that theres this HUGE element of murder and crazy violence associated with growing. As with anything else in the world..theres good and bad apples, greatly depends on who you associate with. That shit isnt just randomly happening to random people, for no reason. Just my 2 cents

Latest posts

Latest posts