Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you smoke tonight ( or today ) ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did you smoke tonight ( or today ) ...

What did you smoke ?

I don't find any thread ( perhaps my fault !! )

So let's go ...

I'm on a finest Cream mandarine F1Fv ( Sweet seeds ) ,

really sweet and citric smoke , not agressive , could smoke this everyday , if the buzz was not so heavy ...

Sweet taste and really potent , like it ....

Next !!!
    Last edited by bibi40; 08-07-2019, 21:40. Reason: orthograph
    - Female seeds Tester : Auto White widow x Big bud Auto Gelato
    - Urban Legends Auto Tester : Gorilla Cookies ; Fighting Gorillaz Mazarilla Gorilla Auto Critical Kush Auto
    - Sweet seeds 6th competition : Sweet Gelato Auto
    - Sweet seeds 7th competition ( Active ) : Killer Kush Auto
    - Mars Hydro grow journal contest 2021 ( Active ) : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=379208
    - HSO : Mango Sapphire (Still in progress)

fresh outdoor grown pehkuruder x ak47
    stinks!
    trust, hope & love - rich even not wealthy - real life sloth - enlightened during born or before that

Comment

Marble, from a neighbor.

A Sativa with a strong Licorice smell.
      Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

Yesterday Paris OG
        Today BTY OG

This Batch of Paris really reminds me of a good batch of HA OG I had last month. Not the end all in my mind but really good. Storing and stoney with a clean burn.

BTY is Musty and Earthy tasting with all the bright fuelish bright flavors at the same time. This is good OG. Very strong and proper.

Comment

Smoking goodies....

Some of this shatter made from the white.

This Larry OG x Gelato.

Gaming, dabs and coffee all night baby!
          Peace, negative.
          Bring back the Skunks, Sours and the Gas...screw the sweets!
          Link to my 640 watt Pacific Light Concepts completed LED build.
          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=373425
          Link to my completed GG4 and 2005 bag seed in RDWC diary.
          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362280
          Link to my completed Blue Dream(Blueberry Indica X Sativa Haze) DWC adventure diary.
          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=354631
          Link to my completed GG#4(Chems Sis X Sour Dub X Chocolate Diesel) and mixed strain grow diary.
          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=329541
          Link to my completed Northern Lights & Chemdog grow diary.
          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....54#post5714154
          Link to my completed Super Silver Goo(Afgooey X SSHaze) grow diary.
          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=250183
          Link to my completed MKUltra(OG Kush X G-13) grow diary. 4 runs. Also my first bagseed run here on IC.
          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=235661

Comment

Glue crossed w/ Jack's Cleaner, it's working real nice.
            Usually do three in a row, phone call interrupted me after the first.
            45 minutes later, I am impressed, and looking forward to more.
            That which matters most

Comment

Some CuveƩ grown sorta ok.

No flavor and very little effect.

Then I found a bud of strawberry cough in a jar in my golf bag. Stoned to the bejeezus belt now. Stuff is potent man, sweet find because that CuveƩ sucks ass.

Comment

mix of chem d and maui few buds of each in grinder.
                smoking a joint of it now.
                My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof

Comment

The Missus and I just ate some Mango Haze cookie (just enough) then drank three fingers of the best Vodka mixed with fresh orange juice. Suck eggs, Smokers!

Comment

Hi ,

so this evening i'm on a try on :

Purple russian express ( kalashnikov seeds ) ,

Just finish my first stick ,
                    very fruity , red fruits , cherry ( like pez candy if you know ) , and a little skunky ,
                    the bud is not purple but easily you can refind the purple taste , don' t like it so much anyway

taste is too strong for me ,

fruity but i think it can be disgutisng fast,

it' s potent but not a lot too ...

Gonna smoke a second one and afine that !!!

Last edited by bibi40; 08-09-2019, 10:22. Reason: orthograph
                    - Urban Legends Auto Tester : Gorilla Cookies ; Fighting Gorillaz Mazarilla Gorilla Auto Critical Kush Auto
                    - Mars Hydro grow journal contest 2021 ( Active ) : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=379208

Comment

I recently moved into a 16' x 20' dry cabin. This matches my new income so I do not buy fancy smoke.

I did have a couple lights from the old house and an 'Auto Cheese, feminized' seed that had been a freebie a few years back.

Yielded a quarter pound, much better than expected. Potency was so-so, exactly as expected.
                      The extract was darker than most and ran about 70%, keeping the doses small and more than acceptable.

Photograph at 56 days, I think the harvest was at 75 days.
                      Red on the right, full spectrum with infra red overhead, full spectrum on left, UVB in front. Autos are not known for being huge so I put all the light she would take and rotated a full 360 degrees every day.
                      Seemed to work, but next winter going to try a photo period plant.

Anyway, back to the thread,
                      I am vaping Auto Cheese extract oil and liking it.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Cool thread.
                        Last night I smoked some Green Crack before walking my dog. I caught myself talking to myself out loud a few times- ahem...It's a damned good strain for doing stuff around the house for sure, though.

Tonight I am putting the brakes on a little bit and firing up something a little more mellow- like meth, maybe. Jk, Sour Lemon on deck for tonight.

Comment

So ,

i'm at the second one , just smoke it now ...

it's the same ,

too much purple flavour for me , agressive taste ,

she's just 2 weeks drying and one week curing ,

gonna try it later ( perhaps gonna be better but i think it's just not what i'd like ), but for now i just gonna give the rest to a friend who 's gonna appreciate it better ,

so come back to my Cream mandarine yet ...

Comment

Originally posted by Phaeton View Post
                            I recently moved into a 16' x 20' dry cabin. This matches my new income so I do not buy fancy smoke.

I did have a couple lights from the old house and an 'Auto Cheese, feminized' seed that had been a freebie a few years back.

Yielded a quarter pound, much better than expected. Potency was so-so, exactly as expected.
                            The extract was darker than most and ran about 70%, keeping the doses small and more than acceptable.

Photograph at 56 days, I think the harvest was at 75 days.
                            Red on the right, full spectrum with infra red overhead, full spectrum on left, UVB in front. Autos are not known for being huge so I put all the light she would take and rotated a full 360 degrees every day.
                            Seemed to work, but next winter going to try a photo period plant.

Anyway, back to the thread,
                            I am vaping Auto Cheese extract oil and liking it.

It's a monster ,

nice one ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Miner View Post
                              Cool thread.
                              Last night I smoked some Green Crack before walking my dog. I caught myself talking to myself out loud a few times- ahem...It's a damned good strain for doing stuff around the house for sure, though.

Tonight I am putting the brakes on a little bit and firing up something a little more mellow- like meth, maybe. Jk, Sour Lemon on deck for tonight.

Never try Green Crack ,
                              heard about her ,

but now definitively want to try ( i had a lot of stuff to do around house )

Comment

Working...
                              X