What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What did you smoke tonight ( or today ) ...

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
I post every time I get excited over being higher than before.

Today it was another crystal THC product. When the pandemic started the local shop promptly ran out of the 95% concentrate I favored.
Reduced to 75 and 80% I smoked more and complained mightily. Hippie privilege, I deserve the best.

A new store opened and a sales person at my regular store gave me the name and suggested I check them out.
The guy at the new store said "What?" in a wondering tone when I said Alaska Blooms sent me to him.

I explained what I was after and he disappeared into the back and returned with a container of 98.32% concentrate.
I asked how many he had, followed by "I will take them" without even flinching.

Back in the day I made a 95% concentrate I was pretty proud of and got $120 per gram, so the price at $90 per was not outlandish to me.

I included a picture of the 95% along with the 35% CBD oil I smoke to mellow out when I get too high. The 98% came out a bright yellow but otherwise not much difference between the two.
A humongous step about the 75% concentrates. Big big difference.

Attachments

• CBD on left, THC on right.jpg
    CBD on left, THC on right.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Old record is 95.33%.  New record 98.32%.jpg
    Old record is 95.33%. New record 98.32%.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 20
I like to post every time I try a new Strain that I like. The problem is that I usually like them all lol.

Just smoked some Rainmaker.

Citral Skunk x Mandarin Skunk

Smells and tastes like berries and Blue-cheese. Typical Skunk effects - happy and relaxing will put me to sleep if overdone.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I post every time I get excited over being higher than before.

Today it was another crystal THC product. When the pandemic started the local shop promptly ran out of the 95% concentrate I favored.
Reduced to 75 and 80% I smoked more and complained mightily. Hippie privilege, I deserve the best.

A new store opened and a sales person at my regular store gave me the name and suggested I check them out.
The guy at the new store said "What?" in a wondering tone when I said Alaska Blooms sent me to him.

I explained what I was after and he disappeared into the back and returned with a container of 98.32% concentrate.
I asked how many he had, followed by "I will take them" without even flinching.

Back in the day I made a 95% concentrate I was pretty proud of and got $120 per gram, so the price at $90 per was not outlandish to me.

I included a picture of the 95% along with the 35% CBD oil I smoke to mellow out when I get too high. The 98% came out a bright yellow but otherwise not much difference between the two.
A humongous step about the 75% concentrates. Big big difference.

Somebody here has a thread looking for red oil. That high CBD from "Red Run" looks pretty red to me.

I am into some Royal Wedding (purple punch x wedding cake) this evening. Pretty strong terps on that one, for this time of year. I saw the writing on the wall in Apr and stocked up. Sure glad I did.

Last edited:
^A place that opened near me recently has a bunch of Purple Punch crosses. I think that they are all pretty good and tasty. I have tried Purple Punch, Cherry Punch and Modified Grapes so far.

The Modified Grapes are GMO Cookies x Purple Punch.

It has an insane flavor and really strong Indica effects; the batch I got tested at ~28 % THC.

Rainbow Wreck

Moonbow 75 x Trainwreck

Very fruity, Kushy taste with even effects for me, can definitely tell there is Trainwreck in it.

No one smoking?

Just blazed some Phone Home myself.

It’s Strawberry Bubblegum x Banana Kush.

Nice flavor and the effects are great for anytime!

^Nice! That sounds yummy!

I just tried some White 99.

It’s The White x C99.

Piny, slightly citrus tastes and nice energetic/focused effects that can be slightly racy at times.

St. Phatty

Why do these threads all seem like digging for information on locals?

Post pics of your dog, car, garden, blah, blah, blah, what identifiable item in a non-cannabis state will reveal your identity... post it here!

I live in Colorado so I don't care, but I started growing in non-cannabis states and just wanted to point out how insecure threads like this would be.
:tiphat:

cops don't get points for busting people with a few buds - even in the Prohibition states.

cops get points for the asset forfeitures that go with their Assaults on High Plant Count grow ops.

as far as fishing for info, the NSA's various programs - that scoop up EVERYTHING because that's the easiest way to do it - yes if the DEA had access to those records & IP addresses, it would give them ammo (in the form of information) for arresting US citizens in the name of Prohibition.

for people that are concerned, the best practice is to just show a portion of your garden, e.g. 5 plants in one pic.

^ Cops have quotas that they have to fill, its certainly not beyond them to go after “low hanging fruit”.

You should look into the “Stingray Device” used by cops all of the time to collect cell phone information.

Also, Trump authorized the DEA to spy on/ help the police with the Protesters.

I’ve been relaxing in with some good Bubba Kush!

It’s got the usual coffee/ chocolate taste with a hint of berries (probably because it was harvested early?).

wutwut

Veteran
420giveaway
^ Cops have quotas that they have to fill, its certainly not beyond them to go after “low hanging fruit”.

You should look into the “Stingray Device” used by cops all of the time to collect cell phone information.

Also, Trump authorized the DEA to spy on/ help the police with the Protesters.

I’ve been relaxing in with some good Bubba Kush!

It’s got the usual coffee/ chocolate taste with a hint of berries (probably because it was harvested early?).

bubba kush also from hso
coffee relaxing i like

^Nice, Bubba Kush is one of my favorite Strains!

Right now I just smoked a pinner of Cherry Punch.

Cherry AK-47 x Purple Punch

Cherry taste and even Hybrid effects.

Got a hog-leg of MAC 1 rolled up for later :D

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
You guys missed your chance, I'm no longer trading any of my Charmin TP for kush.

Just hit some of what is supposed to be the orig NorCal OGK. Yum. Just hit some more for good measure...

Needs curing, damn grinder is clogged now.

^Lol, still can’t get TP some places...

Smoking Julius Caesar!

SFV OG Kush x SoCal Master Kush

Actually has a sweet Berry taste with a hint of Kush. Good for pain relief and relaxing.