What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What did you smoke tonight ( or today ) ...

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I'm getting into "Ice Cream Cake" right now, but got into the "Royal Wedding" last night.

A lot of wedding cake varieties out there now.

^Sounds interesting!

I also just blended a bowl lol.

Black Ghost OG with MAC 1 and a little Chemdog D on top. Really relaxing effects and complex flavors from that bowl!

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Why do these threads all seem like digging for information on locals?

Post pics of your dog, car, garden, blah, blah, blah, what identifiable item in a non-cannabis state will reveal your identity... post it here!

I live in Colorado so I don't care, but I started growing in non-cannabis states and just wanted to point out how insecure threads like this would be.
:tiphat:

bibi40

Why do these threads all seem like digging for information on locals?

Post pics of your dog, car, garden, blah, blah, blah, what identifiable item in a non-cannabis state will reveal your identity... post it here!

I live in Colorado so I don't care, but I started growing in non-cannabis states and just wanted to point out how insecure threads like this would be.

Sorry mate but it' s laughable ,
we are in a cannabis forum ,
everyone who is afraid just have to read and don' t post ,
with your logic all the forum is a nonsense ...

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
I can't exactly remember what my buddy said it was but he gave me a bud of each plant from a seed run.
Numbers 1-12
I think he said it was ak-48 x Quantum Kush

Klompen

Smoked some acceptable brick weed tonight, and we've been smoking some unidentified nugs that have great bag appeal, but only modest high.

On the plus side, I was in working with my plants today so that is a plus. Its still gonna be a couple months, but its mostly over-priced brick until then.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Starting the day off with Mimosa #19, and then some Wifi Gelato.

Then it's off to get more cookie mix. I have gone through over a dozen packages since this pandemic lockdown began in late Feb. Almost 50 cookies to a batch. I ran out last night. This will be my first trip to a WMT since then.