What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What did you smoke tonight ( or today ) ...

Green Squall

Chemdawg that I grew from a freebie. Not sure how true of a representation of the strain it is, but I've been enjoying it and have another plant at 5 weeks flowering. Very pungent stuff.

Forbidden Lemon Glue

(Cherry Pie x Tangie) x (Lemon Tree x Glue 75(?))

Feels like it’s GG #4 in there...Tastes like a gassy fruit salad and will put me to sleep.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
NOPE the pig crack head (used to be a GF) stole my weed and cash for her crack binge.....trying to breath deep.....

The one that posted up here a little while ago? I thought that was the wife.

I'll hit some of this Mimosa #19, and for desert some Ice Cream Cake, in sympathy.

Last edited:
Black Ghost OG

Black Domina x Ghost OG

Gassy strawberry taste with even effects. Kinda low in THC but it’s good for blazing all day to stay medicated.

I guess I’m the only one getting medicated?

Just smoked some MAC 1 Cap’s Cut.

That sour cherry cookie goodness is soooo yummy! The effects are pretty great for de-stressing too.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
2 phenos of Old Dirty Biker, that I got in the mail. My god they are good. My favorite smells like asphalt or something. The other is similar, but weaker aroma with added sweet fruity smell.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
an interesting hybrid a friend made from a high CBD he grew & a good-tasting (but not alarmingly high THC)weed he keeps around. good taste, mild buzz, free.:biggrin: perfect for smoking before work if you are that sort of person...

ambertrichome

Veteran
Mr Nice Super Silver Haze F2. we made seeds 8 years ago, and after finding a killer pheno that we still keep, we are going through some more plants to find another keeper.

Straight up red eye stuff this pheno is. Not piney smell like some of it. HUGE Thick Buds. Sticky type resin, and burns forever. We flowered several out at 1 foot tall, and one standout went 3 feet, and a 56g x 2ft cola. DRY 5oz total.
Probably be able to get 1 1/2lb a light with this pheno, with 6-8 weeks veg in 5g-10g Promix BX x 1000w Hortilux HPS, or Gavita 1700e, and flowered in 20g-Promix BX.

Few plants will out grow, or out produce Mr SSH. Its one of the few consistent strains I like from them.

Have also grown, Ortega, Shit,, Critical Mass, and none were as consistent, grew as fast, outproduced SSH. Next favorite from those was Critical Mass. The buds further down the branches were not nearly as dense vs SSH though the colas are.CM also grows slower.

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Another concentrate.
THCA "Lime Diamond", hard crystals at 84% THCA and 6% THC. No terps to speak of at all.
Really easy on the lungs, a tendency to oversmoke is always present.