What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What did you smoke tonight ( or today ) ...

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Super Lemon Haze. I had no sativa on hand, so I hit up the local dispensary.

Hey my dude! Is it by any chance grown by Sira Naturals? I got some a few months back, enjoyed it. Hey hope you're doing good man! We should meet this Summer for a burger or something man!

Green Squall

Hey my dude! Is it by any chance grown by Sira Naturals? I got some a few months back, enjoyed it. Hey hope you're doing good man! We should meet this Summer for a burger or something man!

Nope, it was from Happy Valley. Damn strong and very long lasting. A nice change of pace for a daytime smoke. If I'm in Boston this summer, I'll let you know.

St. Phatty

Wake & Bake ... Cookie Cross, Platinum Cookies - Candyland - Apollo 11. Has sweet Licorice smell.

Morning Break - Blueberry Headband cross.

Got some Chem x Apollo 11 sitting around.

Some of the pot went into a big pile when I harvested.

Now I'm sorting it out by smell.

Chem has the skunk smell.

mexweed

Veteran
picked up some 27-30% ak47, some strawberries and cream, and a strain called gas that is allegedly 100% indica and originally from loompa said to be OG

the ak47 is nice very potent, still not the super loud skunky spicy that I remember from having it back in the day, but it is the best flavor I've had in more recent ak, there is something familiar to it a smooth earthiness almost gassy maybe more what I would call hashy that I have noticed in some OG strains but not as pronounced, there is a sweeter floral thing to it sometimes a bit like honey, the nose has a bit of a sour woody tang that contrasts it but doesn't really show up in the flavor, smooth creeper high when I was going at the second bowl the first one fully came on and I was like woah really potent heady a bit trippy and racy but really smooth and not uncomfortable

strawberries and cream, it definitely smells and tastes the part, more of a calm dreamy high than the ak, smooth heady tingly, smells like strawberry yogurt, has strong vanilla milky flavor with sweet strawberry to it

gas, smells like lemon cleaner and has a sweeter candy thing to it almost like lemon wet wipes and butterscotch, flavor is all OG with a sweet lemon edge, strong body high relaxing and heady, definitely more of a hit to the body than a lot of OG but doesn't taste quite as good as say triangle

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
My Zamaldelica has just hit the 3 month cure mark & it is smoking very nicely. A great daytime smoke. I had 2 different plants - one Malawi-ish & one Thai-ish. I just can't decide which one I like better or even what the real difference is yet. I keep getting stoned & forgetting to make notes. I guess I'll just have to keep experimenting.

Green Squall

The Bubba Kush I got as freebies from Seedsman has been a pleasant surprise. Extremely euphoric and relaxing, but no couch lock. Glad I still have a couple seeds left.

mexweed

Veteran
mochi gelato 47 and donkey butter
the 47 is pretty good but I think I like the 33 a bit more, the 47 isn't quite as stoney and is mostly just the tingly heady euphoria, it's not as gassy as the 33, it is really loud though and has funk to it, creamy but sharp piney mint, the more I smoked of it the less I was able to tell it from the 33, I am kind of burned out on gelato at this point

donkey butter is interesting, it's definitely more mild in smell and flavor than the gelato but is still loud and funky, there is a sweet woody herbal smell but also something kind of soggy and sour about it with bits of halitosis that kick up and some sort of rubber funk when a nug gets broken up, the flavor is pretty good mostly sweet a bit creamy with a floral kush back end but also something a bit tangy or spicy like pepper that kicks up sometimes, the high is amazing honestly better than bubba, very relaxing from head to toe waves of euphoria washing over a pretty potent headiness too with some trippy visual distortions but not racy at all still held within the serene relaxation, easy to melt into the couch and not do anything but not the concrete shackles feeling can get up and do stuff and it feels really good

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dogshit Haze,,,
By Connisseur Genetics;
organically grown and lovely, ,,,s2

Gry

"Seeded Summer Mix". The numbers on it were 24.2%,THC, .07% CBD, 28.7 total.
Enjoy the effect, and the taste is so different than what I have experienced in a long time.
The combination of effect, smell and taste took me back in time profoundly.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Got a delivery today from my medical dispensary...Blueberry, MAC1, kief. Been getting high as shit all day. Got a burrito. Pretty high. The MAC1 is like a creamy Orange Julius

Latest posts

Latest posts