What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What did you smoke tonight ( or today ) ...

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Arcata Trainwreck from NETA in Brookline. Bought an ounce on election day. Great high and rock hard nugz

picture.php

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Just got a half oz of some grassy smelling shit and a half oz of some fruity smelling shit, currently smoking the grassy shit and saving the fruity shit for last, it's good shit, I get a good buzz from it.:good::plant grow:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
A tester branch of Original Haze from Todd McCormick that hasn't properly cured. It's been dry enough to smoke for a few days.

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
For the past couple years it has been exclusively concentrates.
But due to events beyond my control the adverse effects on my heart and lungs no longer have any long term concerns. The liver cancer that kills 99% within ten years is now on year fourteen.
"Smoke all you want and chase it with coffee" is straight from the doctors mouth to my ear.
It is no longer just an overgrown liver cancer, it is seven rapidly doubling tumors crawling all through my liver. If I was not so afraid of needles I would let them do a biopsy, but ultra sound imaging and CAT scans are all I allow. And tell me more than I need.

I ramble, must be the Green Crack, which I just finished my second bowl.
Totally unnecessary, Spelling became difficult after the first toke.
Bud highs wind me up a bit too much, I needed a touch of sedation so I took a toke of 98% THCA concentrate, guaranteeing the high remains mellow.

A roundabout way to identify today's smoking experience.
Green Crack and Lime Pop Diamonds. Incapacitated beyond the ability to follow up on urges to wallow in munchie heaven.

Green Crack and Lime Pop, liking the mix I am.