Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you smoke tonight ( or today ) ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^2 Dispensaries around here recently dropped Ice Cream Cake, sounds like I should get some if possible!

Yesterday I was smoking on some PCK and some Ghost Toast.

The PCK was pretty good, but I like the Ghost Toast better.

It’s a cross of Ghost OG x French Toast and literally tastes like gassy French Toast!

Comment

tooting on some blackberry kush

Comment

says "SFV OG" on the container it shipped in. San Fernando Valley? fuck, i dunno...
        smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Black Ghost OG

Black Domina x Ghost OG

Strawberry flavored gas with even effects.

Comment

Been finishing off the last of my dispensary stash today. Got a quarter of blueberry muffin and a quarter of slurple last time. Both were pretty good, mild hybrid-ish stuff that were nice enough to let me get to sleep without eating the whole fridge and cupboard. Heres a couple pics. Gonna go get some more bud later tonight, or maybe tomorrow if Im too lazy.
            Attached Files

Comment

Chemdawg that I grew from a freebie. Not sure how true of a representation of the strain it is, but I've been enjoying it and have another plant at 5 weeks flowering. Very pungent stuff.

Comment

Forbidden Lemon Glue

(Cherry Pie x Tangie) x (Lemon Tree x Glue 75(?))

Feels like it’s GG #4 in there...Tastes like a gassy fruit salad and will put me to sleep.

Comment

kosher kush
                  tangerine cookies
                  mixed trim bubble
                  It wasn't me!

Comment

NOPE the pig crack head (used to be a GF) stole my weed and cash for her crack binge.....trying to breath deep.....
                    I eat legos

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshineinabag View Post
                      NOPE the pig crack head (used to be a GF) stole my weed and cash for her crack binge.....trying to breath deep.....
                      Ouch man, thats gotta hurt. I jus got some ksmorz if you need a puff.

Comment

northern lights

Comment

it is what it is......prob good i took a day of lmaop
                          ill go see what my buddy P has said something about mimosa
                          I eat legos

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshineinabag View Post
                            The one that posted up here a little while ago? I thought that was the wife.

I'll hit some of this Mimosa #19, and for desert some Ice Cream Cake, in sympathy.
                            Last edited by flylowgethigh; 05-11-2020, 15:14. Reason: Just cause I feel bad for ya.
                            ______________________________ __________________________
                            Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Comment

Black Ghost OG

Black Domina x Ghost OG

Gassy strawberry taste with even effects. Kinda low in THC but it’s good for blazing all day to stay medicated.

Comment

I guess I’m the only one getting medicated?

Just smoked some MAC 1 Cap’s Cut.

That sour cherry cookie goodness is soooo yummy! The effects are pretty great for de-stressing too.

Comment

Working...
                                X