What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What did you smoke tonight ( or today ) ...

Green Squall

Favorite pheno of the Himalayan landrace from last season. Still have a couple buckets full lol. Will end the night with bubble, as usual.

mexweed

Veteran
since I'm a couple weeks away from harvest I've been mostly dabbing, sour diesel cured sugar, I95 live diamonds in sauce, and don shula crumble wax, the don shula takes it for flavor hands down

the sour diesel cured sugar takes it for high

the I95 diamonds and sauce was definitely no slouch, a little more body to it than the sour diesel, not quite on par with some headband diamonds and sauce I've had but close, I would describe the flavor as a little smoother and lemon, not quite as acrid gas

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
After taking a several years break from smoking bud I relented.

Heart problems, four attacks, one stent (another recommended), indicated smoking anything at all would lead to reduced oxygen in the blood, therefore, smoking was curtailed. Concentrates only became the rule rather than part of a rotation plan.
I processed about a pound of trimmed buds per month into oil during that period.

The different strains made different oils. Altering the process also made major changes batch to batch.
Settled on hazes standardized to 70% as my go to maintenance drug of choice.

Went out of business shortly after legalization and now buy my concentrates. Now that I am paying the minimum potency is 80%. The recently added 'diamonds' (THCV) tips the scales at 95% and hits quick. Then it goes away after three hours, compared to almost five hours with 80% 'shatter'.
Still and all, when available, and when I can afford the more than double price tag, this is my new go to for the past six months.

Today and yesterday I have been having bowls of 'Green Crack' at 22% every couple hours.

The liver decided to kill me before my heart blows up so the doctor OK'd smoking and coffee.

I did not realize how deeply I missed good sativa. I knew the concentrates were missing some small effect fresh bud had in abundance, but the enormously distracting 'high' makes comparing the two experiences difficult.

Maybe it is absence makes the heart grow fonder, but 'Green Crack" is stoning me in uncountable subtle ways concentrates have never heard of.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I notice a better high from flower after only smoking concentrates also.

But then I noticed it also when I smoke concentrates after only smoking flowers for a while.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I bought an ounce of 4 different quarters - white widow, black diamond, blue cheese, blackberry Kush. The Police is on the radio - "don't stand so close to me!"
We getting high, yes sir - some guy in platoon 1987

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Hmmm looks like it's actually pretty good Switcher

CBD is not getting a fair shake IMHO. Smoke a joint the size of a cig by yourself and let me know how you make out:)

That being said Cw (Charlotte's Web) the strain that caused the latest CBD fad for the lack of a better word, aggravates the shit out of me.

As a patient, I treat my medical needs. It is not about getting high, although I can if I want :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts